Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#61 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:17 AM

Can people give the name of the .99 cent store that carry the juice?

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#62 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:06 AM

Can people give the name of the .99 cent store that carry the juice?

99 cent Only Stores. I dunno if it's regional or nationwide.

The rebate form didn't say anything about specific sizes; I made sure to check before I bought the juice today. I hope it doesn't have to be the 64oz.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#63 io

io

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:20 AM

The rebate form didn't say anything about specific sizes; I made sure to check before I bought the juice today. I hope it doesn't have to be the 64oz.

Yeah, never mind on the 64 oz thing - I just looked in the fridge and saw a 32 oz bottle in there which is still left over from the Rabbids promotion. So I guess I did buy 32 oz ones last time. They just seemed so big I thought they were 64 oz.

#64 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

12 weeks? By the time they ship it TS4 will be in the bargain bin for less than the juice cost.

#65 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

12 weeks? By the time they ship it TS4 will be in the bargain bin for less than the juice cost.

It's just an estimate. With the Rabbids promo it was more like six weeks and that was only because the game hadn't been released yet.

#66 0_0

0_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:41 PM

anybody want to sell upc's to me for $1.50/ea.? you get free juice ^.^

Edited by 0_0, 19 March 2011 - 03:03 PM.

#67 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

The problem I have with it is that is is pretty damn bad. I didn't like any of the flavors I tried.

The Cran Fuji juice tastes pretty good, better than Ocean Spray. Ended up getting the last 12 pack from Amazon. The poor UPS guy had to carry the 30lbs of juice on top of a giant box with a PS3 in it up to to my floor.

#68 twinton

twinton

Bingo Bango Bongo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

Fred Meyer's has a coupon in their ad this week for Langers 64oz @ 3 for $5.00. It looks like it includes all varieties - cranberry, raspberry, pomegranate, grape, etc.

#69 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:48 PM

I was just walking around my home and wanted to get something from the fridge and there I see a 16/20oz bottle of Langers. Now to find out who purchased it and for how much.

#70 DietCokeJunkey

DietCokeJunkey

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

I was originally going to ignore this, but when I visited my grandparents yesterday I saw that they had a 24 pack of small bottles of Langers juice, so now I'll probably do this for the hell of it.

DarkZion9.png card.png

Yeah jay remedy was really the heart and soul of this thread.

story isn't outstanding.. but the fact you can rub a girl and make them naked? and hear them moaning ?

total worth my money

#71 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PS3 Case Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

I've been looking everywhere in my area of NC and cant find this juice anywhere (dollar general, dollar tree, family dollar, kmart, etc.) I envy the poster above who got the last case from AMZ because I almost bought that but didnt, and it was gone when I made up my mind! Anyone know of anywhere in western NC that carries this?

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#72 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

My Kmart had bottles for $0.88 each. They expire next month!!

mer71.jpg

#73 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:52 AM

FYI, went to Food Maxx this morning and the prices went back up to $2.48/64oz bottles. I'll sit this one out unless I can get to $1.50 max.

#74 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

Went to all the dollar,99cent, and watever stores. They only have ruby kris. At shoprite its 3 - 3.50 msrp that's expensive juice.

#75 mike.m

mike.m

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:52 PM

My store actually stocks this juice lol. I just need someone to buy 7 more for my game since I'm not drinking it...

#76 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

Langers apple juice is the bomb. Definitely my favorite.

#77 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

If you have WINCO in your area, head to the frozen juice section they are only $1.04 each... total cost $12.48.

If anyone wants me to pick up some UPC's for them I dont mind helping out. Just pay for the juice and a stamp($13.00). However...I keep the juice =)

#78 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:58 PM

Where in michigan can I get the juice?

Back during the Raving Rabbids deal, I got 2-packs of the 64oz Berry flavor at Sam's Club for $3.99 for the two pack. It's 100% juice too.

#79 tommythethumb

tommythethumb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:13 PM

I've been to three 99-cent only stores in Phoenix, AZ and all three had a lot of 32-oz stock (Apple, Cranberry, Cranberry-Grape, Grape, Pomegranate, etc.)

#80 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

If this juice has high fructose corn syrup then the diabetes kills the deal.

*claps* Someone here is very smart indeed. It certainly gave me diabetes already.

#81 io

io

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

If you have WINCO in your area, head to the frozen juice section they are only $1.04 each... total cost $12.48.

If anyone wants me to pick up some UPC's for them I dont mind helping out. Just pay for the juice and a stamp($13.00). However...I keep the juice =)

Crap, really? I went there and only saw the 64 oz bottles for $2.50 and up. I had used these for the Rabbids promo because they were $1.50-$2 at the time.

I ended up using the Fred Meyer 3 for $5 coupon on 64 oz bottles instead. So the total cost was $20. I wouldn't mind so much since the kids can drink the juice except for the fact that we still had 4 or 5 bottles from the Rabbids promo left over!

#82 tommythethumb

tommythethumb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

*claps* Someone here is very smart indeed. It certainly gave me diabetes already.

All the bottles I've bought clearly state there is no high fructose corn syrup in these juices.

#83 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

I have only found it at one place so far in my area Buffalo Ny and the 64 oz bottles are going for 3.00

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#84 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:50 AM

My fiancee is one of those crazy grocery couponers. Just found out that we have 5 bottles of this in the house right now and she gets it for free regularly for the kids. They still list the Rabbids and Megamind promotions on the site. Do they do this often?

Thanks OP, you just found me a way to get free games without having to really do anything other than clip a few UPCs.

My question is, what's stopping anyone from sending UPCs for one game and receipts for another?

My girlfriend picked up another 7 bottles a few days ago. Cost: $0.00. Gotta love her. I had the envelope all ready to go and picked up a money order from the post office. Then I wrote the wrong address on it. I'm going to send it out tomorrow. I'll also have enough receipts after she gets 3 more to get the Megamind DS game for the kids.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (26) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: Transistor

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#85 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:54 AM

where can i get coupons for this stuff? paying nothing for juice is awesome, nevermind a free game!

#86 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:05 AM

I am going to the store tomorrow for 3 other CAG members. I got room in my freezer for one more person if they want me to get 12 UPC for them.

#87 io

io

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:34 AM

I am going to the store tomorrow for 3 other CAG members. I got room in my freezer for one more person if they want me to get 12 UPC for them.

Is this some sort of frozen juice product you are talking about? Not the 64-oz, which is all I've ever seen at WinCo (well, and the 128 oz)? If these are frozen mix-type juices (I'm thinking like the ones I had when I was a kid where you add water), how do you get the UPCs off?

And what is the Megamind promo??

#88 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:40 AM

http://langers.com/M...ega_rebate.html

#89 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:06 AM

ohhh so the frozen tiny bottles are the $1 ones? damn i was looking at the regular juice section not the frozen. #-o now i gotta revisit all the same stores again.

#90 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

Is this some sort of frozen juice product you are talking about? Not the 64-oz, which is all I've ever seen at WinCo (well, and the 128 oz)? If these are frozen mix-type juices (I'm thinking like the ones I had when I was a kid where you add water), how do you get the UPCs off?

Yes, its a frozen concentrated juice that you add water to... as for removing the labels they just peel off like the jugs.

I called them to make sure and they said "ANY" UPC from their retail juice products is accept.

What the jar looks like... minus the attached label =)
Posted Image

Edited by COLDblood, 28 March 2011 - 01:35 PM.