Find me a worse OTT than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I challenge you CAG, find me an OTT any worse than this. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Easy. The next one I create.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mak, that really want to see that piece of shit movie?[/QUOTE]

Is this drunken speak?

Hello, OTT.

frosty - I'm sure there have been far worse OTTs created. I'm sure I can easily find one.

Well fuck me.

So after going to the optometrist this morning for my check up I go to buy new glasses and contacts, something I haven't done in 5 years and 2 years respectively, and I decide to have them just put new lenses in my old frames but the fucking lenses cost $190 alone and a years worth of contacts would cost $210 (with an amazing $12 off they claimed). What a god damn rip off. I was pissed off at them and just put the new lenses in even though I instantly regretted having it done.

I did end up going to Barnes & Noble and finally picking up Batman: Year One, Batman: The Killing Joke, and V for Vendetta.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Is this drunken speak?

Hello, OTT.

frosty - I'm sure there have been far worse OTTs created. I'm sure I can easily find one.[/QUOTE]

I'm tried Castiel, leave me alone!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm tried Castiel, leave me alone![/QUOTE]

Well played.

I really need to stop waiting for my wife's off shifts to catch up.

PG13 NSFW (ordered one for the wife):
http://www.amazon.com/Beer-Soda-Holster-Ammo-Belt/dp/B003WHD59G/ref=pd_sbs_sg_48

41YiStZHh%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Busy week (by my standards) this week.

Ordering inventory at work tomorrow and putting carts together, Thurs. Uncle's funeral/St. Pattys day dinner and shamrock shake/pinball meet up. Friday work half a day.

[quote name='TheRock88']Sign up for 30 credit cards[/QUOTE]

Make sure you max them out and sign up for new cards to pay off the old cards with balance transfers.

it's not really worth the time, h3llbring3r.[quote name='corrosivefrost']huh? what free games/dlc?[/QUOTE]any and all! probably going to get banned sooner or later though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']it's not really worth the time, h3llbring3r.any and all! probably going to get banned sooner or later though.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know what you're talking about now. Never bothered to try it out. :)

I msg'd you, munch.[quote name='Maklershed']I wish someone would choo-choo choose me to be in a Human Centipede.[/QUOTE]me too, but only if I'm in the front!

$$$.

The other two would have to be really hot women, or it'd be incredibly gay/gross. I wonder if that guy gave a girl that card. :D

yeah, played half way through Limbo around 5am... worked with no problems on the first try.
---
that's really gay, mr ryles.

Are you playing on Zealot, Sean? That game is baby mode unless you're playing on zealot. Look for pipes before you walk into rooms that you're stuck in. Stasis da bad guys, pick up pipes, and stick 'em to walls all day.

The "St Patrick's Day sale on Christian games" thread has just died. Seems like some uptight Christian reported the thread (or at least he posted that he would report the thread).

Way to go Jesus people! Lame.

I just ordered my cap and gown for commencement in May. It cost nearly $100 for just the cap and gown. I don't even really care to walk, but my family would shit a brick if I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back