Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2 $6.60 @Amazon

was track pack one ever released on current gen system? besides the Wii.

I seem to have trouble locating it on amazon.

ah i should specify,

I meant to ask for Track Pack: Vol. 1 on ps3.

Maybe I'm just blind, I'll look again.

Edit* A bit of googling led me to find out that It only exists for the Wii and Ps2, so no dice there for xbox/ps3 owners

[quote name='Trance Addix']That price is for the 360; that's what I get.[/QUOTE]

It's actually cheaper for the ps3 @ 6.09.

The price on this has been fluctuating up and down for 4 months. Anywhere from barely over $5, to $6.50. I've had it in my cart for at least 3 months at this price.

This pack is one you can just use the code to download all the songs, right?

Also, can you delete certain songs. I don't want that fucking Chilli Peppers song anywhere near my machine.

I picked up the Metal pack recently and the download was very easy using the code on the back of the booklet, downloading a single nearly 600MB file. I didn't get a chance to see how it deals with a few of the duplicates though, hopefully it won't show up twice in the song list.

[quote name='popaloo']ah i should specify,

I meant to ask for Track Pack: Vol. 1 on ps3.

Maybe I'm just blind, I'll look again.

Edit* A bit of googling led me to find out that It only exists for the Wii and Ps2, so no dice there for xbox/ps3 owners[/QUOTE]

I think it's like that because the PS3/X360 versions have the online store while the WII and PS2 versions didn't.

[quote name='confoosious']This pack is one you can just use the code to download all the songs, right?

Also, can you delete certain songs. I don't want that fucking Chilli Peppers song anywhere near my machine.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no, you cannot delete single songs from these packs. In RB3, you can rate songs so that they never pop up in random rotation, so that's something at least.

[quote name='SporkWielder']Unfortunately, no, you cannot delete single songs from these packs. In RB3, you can rate songs so that they never pop up in random rotation, so that's something at least.[/QUOTE]

I thought you could delete songs from rock band 3. (I believe i did it with one of the terrible rush covers)

trade into best buy for $5 so it's like $1.60. But damn some of those songs are awful.

RHCP have to be the most overrated band in the past 20 years.

[quote name='jonlubbe']I thought you could delete songs from rock band 3. (I believe i did it with one of the terrible rush covers)[/QUOTE]

You can delete songs as long as they aren't part of a larger pack. So, if you downloaded the Rush songs separately and not as one of their slightly discounted packs, you can pick and choose what you want in. Same with RB1 stuff, those songs are each listed separately, as opposed to Rock Band 2, where everything is in one massive pack.

Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where its sooooo white as snow. Privately divided by a world so undecided and there's nowhere to gooooo.

[quote name='Curlis']Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where its sooooo white as snow. Privately divided by a world so undecided and there's nowhere to gooooo.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end

-----

sadly only of them is trying.

----

anyway, sucks that you can't delete individual songs. Probably a legal issue. I guess it makes sense when they do their accounting of who has what.

bread's done
Back