PAX Swag Bag: Red Faction: Armageddon/Medal of Honor TShirt Bundle

killyourfm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
We hope you’ve been enjoying our PAX East coverage of all the latest and greatest like Red Faction: Armageddon, Gears of War 3 and Mortal Kombat. Outside of the killer interviews and content, our Associate Editor Brian Shea came away from Boston with a heaping helping of swag from T-shirts to satchels to posters.

So, obviously, we’re going to give it all away. (Except for that signed nude poster of Adam Sessler. Yes, we’re serious.)

http://videogamewriters.com/pax-swag-bag-red-faction-armageddon-medal-of-honor-t-shirt-giveaway-5127

Two Words.

disney_647.gif

D.M.V.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Two Words.

disney_647.gif

D.M.V.[/QUOTE]

I could not agree more. You should see the madness that is the Las Vegas DMV! Didn't see your comment on Facebook though!

[quote name='killyourfm']I could not agree more. You should see the madness that is the Las Vegas DMV! Didn't see your comment on Facebook though![/QUOTE]

I have actually. I live in Las Vegas, and I opt to go to the one on American Pacific in Henderson these days. But they still blow.

As for the FB entry, I haven't thought of a creative way to put it. And I don't own a FB -- least one that I want to log into anyways. If only there were a naked Sessler poster in there... or a League of Legends card from their welcome bag... Kidding. Kinda.

I'll post something when I think of a good way to put it.

bread's done
Back