Game Comics and Posters Goodie Bag

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
Normally, at Emerald City Comicon, we clean up on free comics and share the wealth with our gaming and comic-loving friends. Not this year - didn't get a single one! But we did pick up some cool posters for The Guild: Tink and the movie Sucker Punch, and we've paired these with a collection of game-related comics donated by our own GrrlGotGame. And we picked up an extra copy of the Tink comic to boot:

GuildTinkComic_3.jpg
ECCCAll_5.jpg

We have a full listing on our site plus a gallery of close-up pictures but there are Halo, Street Fighter, Resident Evil and Tomb Raider comics included plus a beta code for Marvel Super Hero Squad Online!

http://www.busygamernews.com/2011/03/free_stuff_friday_-_eccc_game.html

Enter by 8p Pacific on Wednesday, March 23 - and good luck! Looks like we'll have some PAX East swag picked up by our correspondent who just got back from Boston (plus some podcast coverage in the works) - so stay tuned!

I just entered. I REALLY want the Sucker Punch poster. I'm freakin' obsessed with that movie right now. Then again, so is pretty much everyone else, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally added a countdown timer (thanks Wolfkin for the assist!). So now you can see how much time is left to enter. As of right now, it's at 1 Day, 19 Hours, 27 minutes. And counting. So what are you waiting for?!

bread's done
Back