Free PS3 DLC - Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, Infamous 2

phogoodness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
there is free DLC for PS3 for Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, and Infamous 2

Sony and razor company Schick have teamed up to give free DLC when you purchase any of their products, but all you have to do is enter a universal UPC and you get free DLC from the following choices:

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack
Killzone 3 Extra Unlock Points
Gran Turismo 5 Exclusive Camaro SS Edge Edition
Infamous 2 Sniper Blast Ability (for when the game releases in June)

Go to site, register, and enter one of the following UPC
http://edgeshave.com/default.aspx#!/home/landing

UPC:

Credit to: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=139003 and SD user BB88

After you get the code, refresh, sign up again, and get other codes.

[quote name='KingBroly']If I only had 2 more codes...[/QUOTE]

Keep using new emails. Those 2 codes work over and over.

I don't have Killzone 3 anymore, and I just wanted the Sniper blast, but I wanted to see if both codes worked. It did.

6M9M-EENR-DL4H

Here's a Free 3 point unlock for Killzone 3. Enjoy.

Also, thanks OP. I wanted some DLC for IF2. :)

[quote name='Hostile']Is the Infamous 2 Sniper Blast DLC not working? I've tried two codes for it already.[/QUOTE]
Says on the site that it wont be available til the game is, right before you get the code

Thanks. Hooked a few buddys up. The best part about it is you can just spam random ass info in the feilds and it still works. No need to give up your personal info for once.

PSN is crawling for me right now...200 minute estimated download for the KZ3 map pack.

Theme came with the map pack...Same code.

Weird.

• Infamous 2 code, it said that it was either invalid or it no longer worked.
  • The first Killzone 3 code, it worked (showed two downloads, one was a theme and the other one was an addon).
  • The second Killzone 3 code, it only said "Thank you for using Playstation®Network", but nothing downloaded. (This is the one that had some sort of game points or something).
  • Grand Turismo 5 code, it let me download a car.

So, what's wrong with Infamous 2 code? I know that the game hasn't released or anything, but why it says that the code is wrong?

And is the second K3 code behavior correct? (I don't own K3 nor GT5).

[quote name='Azuvidexus']And is the second K3 code behavior correct? (I don't own K3 nor GT5).[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter then, does it? :roll:

[quote name='FromChaos']Doesn't really matter then, does it? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you never know if I end up buying them :roll:

What about Infamous 2? I'm definitely getting that one ^^

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Weird.

• Infamous 2 code, it said that it was either invalid or it no longer worked.
  • The first Killzone 3 code, it worked (showed two downloads, one was a theme and the other one was an addon).
  • The second Killzone 3 code, it only said "Thank you for using Playstation®Network", but nothing downloaded. (This is the one that had some sort of game points or something).
  • Grand Turismo 5 code, it let me download a car.[/QUOTE]
The inFamous code won't work till the game is out and the KZ3 thing is normal. Kinda like when you DL Home stuff, it's just straight tied to your account I guess.

[quote name='Diebythesword']The inFamous code won't work till the game is out and the KZ3 thing is normal. Kinda like when you DL Home stuff, it's just straight tied to your account I guess.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I see, thanks for the clarification!

And thanks to the OP as well :applause:

bread's done
Back