PSX RPG Score Tonight

Kaiser499

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Scored a unbelievable deal on craigslist tonight. I got Lunar Silver Star Story Complete,Tales of Destiny & Tactics Ogre all factory sealed with the hanging tags for $150.00.

This is the best deal I've ever scored imo on gaming much less RPGs.

Me too! Only my find had this one title where people troll other people by posting stupid shit on forums without providing pictures of them. It was called "PSX RPG Score Tonight."

I found someone gullible to sell my factory sealed copies of Air Raid and Atlantis II to. ;)

Point is, I'd like to see pictures of these games. These are some games I never got to play because they're usually too expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']Me too! Only my find had this one title where people troll other people by posting stupid shit on forums without providing pictures of them. It was called "PSX RPG Score Tonight."[/QUOTE]

You sound butthurt, point is. I don't waste my time trolling. These pics are taken with my DSI since I don't have a proper camera.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now I'm off to sleep for a little bit since I'm heading out for vacation in the morning.
18887410150111758232799.jpg

Congrats. Thats pretty awesome. Ive been playing Tactics Ogre for the Psp and I would love to have a sealed PSX version.

I found a copy of Tactics Ogre at the thrift store a while back and I've never been able to get rid of it. Of course, it'll cost more to put it on eBay than I paid for it.

[quote name='Survivalism']I found a copy of Tactics Ogre at the thrift store a while back and I've never been able to get rid of it. Of course, it'll cost more to put it on eBay than I paid for it.[/QUOTE]

Is it sealed?

[quote name='Kaiser499']You sound butthurt, point is. I don't waste my time trolling. These pics are taken with my DSI since I don't have a proper camera.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your cool find. And while I wouldn't call it a "butthurt" at $150, it would still be nice if I had those games.

WOW! Props. Dude, I know how you feel.

My RPG haul from a local thrift store 4 months ago. $190 for 38 games + $4 WaveBird Controller. Man, I couldn't slept for days. Biggest deals ever for me.

Growlanser Genrations Sealed
Fire Emblem Sealed
Baten Kaitos Origins Sealed
The rest complete in mint condition (disc 10/10). Titles like Legend of Mana, Wild Arms 1 & 2, Tales of Destiny 2, Vagrant Story, Vandal Hearts 1 and 2, and so on.

sd533745.jpg

sd534676.jpg

[quote name='postaboy']WOW! Props. Dude, I know how you feel.

My RPG haul from a local thrift store 4 months ago. $190 for 38 games + $4 WaveBird Controller. Man, I couldn't slept for days. Biggest deals ever for me.

Growlanser Genrations Sealed
Fire Emblem Sealed
Baten Kaitos Origins Sealed
The rest complete in mint condition (disc 10/10). Titles like Legend of Mana, Wild Arms 1 & 2, Tales of Destiny 2, Vagrant Story, Vandal Hearts 1 and 2, and so on.[/quote]

Wow, now THAT is something I would love to have done. That is a gold mine right there imo. Hope you kept some of that.

Thrift Stores in my area are awful when it comes to video games. The only things I ever see there are old sports game. Sometimes when I'm out of town I will see something, but really I think the best I've ever found are like new copies of Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross (black label) for 3 dollars each. I still go to thrift stores occasionally hoping I will actually find some good stuff.

Also craigslist is very inactive in my area so hardly any chance of finding anything on there.

Very, very, very, very nice OP... and you too Postaboy.

[quote name='aem']Thrift Stores in my area are awful when it comes to video games. The only things I ever see there are old sports game. Sometimes when I'm out of town I will see something, but really I think the best I've ever found are like new copies of Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross (black label) for 3 dollars each. I still go to thrift stores occasionally hoping I will actually find some good stuff.

Also craigslist is very inactive in my area so hardly any chance of finding anything on there.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. Thrift stores in my area are ripe with worthless Atari games and Craigslist contains such fantastic deals as "original Xbox with 5 sports games: ONLY $150!!".:whistle2:? The problem with my town though is that we have 3 stores which deal with classic games... of course, their prices are beyond ridiculous since they use Amazon/Half for their pricing.

[quote name='Zaku77']I am disgustingly jealous. I have 2 of them, but would kill for the Ogre![/QUOTE]

You would end a man's life if you could get a video game? That's hardcore... and a little nerdy.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']You would end a man's life if you could get a video game? That's hardcore... and a little nerdy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah, haw haw!

[quote name='Organization_XIII']You would end a man's life if you could get a video game? That's hardcore... and a little nerdy.[/QUOTE]

How do you think he got the other 2

I only have one problem with sealed games. YOU CAN'T PLAY THEM.

Great find however. :) Finding Lunar in it's full box like that is nice!

[quote name='Survivalism']I found a copy of Tactics Ogre at the thrift store a while back and I've never been able to get rid of it. Of course, it'll cost more to put it on eBay than I paid for it.[/QUOTE]

www.gamegavel.com

bread's done
Back