Crysis 2 Limited Edition 49.99 (Ps3/360/PC) at Newegg + FS

360 version already OOS at the time of my post.

Edit: At the time of this edit in stock!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sTaTIx']God, I hate tax.[/QUOTE]

I did not receive any tax. I have added it to my cart and am almost at the checkout. Says $49.99 . The 4 day shipping kills it for me.

By using that promo code you agree to receive their news letter. I'm trying to get Amazon.com to match or cancel my order now.

EDIT: No match but they did cancel my order. I ordered from newegg.com and no tax or shipping. Order should be ready to ship with in the next 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sendme']By using that promo code you agree to receive their news letter. I'm trying to get Amazon.com to match or cancel my order now.[/QUOTE]

I think Amazon already has this offer.
$10 Amazon Credit Offer
Order Crysis 2 and receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Linky

That must be on your next order. My order on amazon.com was 56.xx and I would rather pay 49.99 and still get no tax and free shipping.

[quote name='popaloo']The only place so far that i know Newegg do charge tax from is California.[/QUOTE]

Also, New Jersey. There is a Newegg warehouse in Edison so people from Jersey get taxed.

[quote name='Serpentor']Why is limited edition when it looks like a standard edition? What so limited about this?[/QUOTE]

It's just like Bulletstorm's Epic Edition or DA2's Signature Edition. Just some extra goodies for buying early.

Thing is I found a LE of Medal of Honor at a closing BB for $22. It even still had the online pass! So now I can still play BF3 beta, even though I waited this long after MOH's release. These special releases aren't that limited.

bread's done
Back