Amazon Android AppStore Deal Wiki

• Please log in to reply
438 replies to this topic

#391 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:59 AM

Arg, PvZ won't work on my OG droid. I really need to upgrade!
Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.

#392 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

Plants Vs Zombies works perfectly on my thunderbolt running gingerbread 2.3.4, looks so nice too. I got it from the website for 0.00, then downloaded it from my phone. Just need peggle and then ill never even contemplate a apple device again.

#393 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

Plants vs zombies, this is great!

#394 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

yay for PvZ! And yeah, battleheart looks cool as hell, hopefully will be a free app some day.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#395 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

Pac man today is free today.

#396 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:02 PM

Pac man today is free today.

I love Pac-Man Today. Best version of Pac-Man yet.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D
Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.

#397 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

I was getting some massive slowdown here and there on Pac-Man, so I uninstalled it. Old classic, but not worth the SD space honestly.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#398 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

I noticed plants vs zombies is on sale for $1.49 instead of $2.99 for those who missed getting it free.

#399 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:05 PM

Can't believe they charge a monthly fee but deal for someone who might use this:

"Customers who are interested in Shopping apps might like to know that Out of Milk (Limited Edition) is now available. This popular app keeps track of your grocery list, lets you scan barcodes, and more. Out of Milk Pro, releasing soon, will have a monthly subscription fee of $1.99. For a limited time, you can pay a one-time price of $4.99--only at the Amazon Appstore for Android--and skip the monthly fee for life"

We need this thread back in deals forum now that amazon is discounting things like this and plant vs zombies as an example.

#400 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

Kind of feel stupid for paying 10 bucks or so for PVZ on the 360. The android version is the same thing for a fraction of the price. Worse still, if I want to I can hook my xoom up to my TV and get largely the same experience.

#401 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

I'm glad I didn't buy PVZ and got it for free. It's relatively fun, but I'm not a fan of tower defense games without paths, but is just a giant empty rectangle.

elessar123.png

#402 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:54 AM

Glow hockey 2 pro is marked to $.99 from 1.99.

#403 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

PVZ froze my phone. I was playing fine for a few waves, then it froze. I have yet to try again.

I have a Dell Streak also....

#404 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Glow Hockey 2 Pro is free today on the Amazon App Store.

Messed with it a good bit and seems pretty solid. There's several different table options, you can change the color of your paddle, and there's 3 game modes. Single player, multi player (only on the same phone iirc), and championship mode which is single player but it gets progressively harder as it goes on.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#405 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

Anyone know if star trader rpg has ever been a daily free app? I'm obssessed with the free version of this game!

#406 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:06 PM

Didn't see it in my list of apps so if it was posted like Newsweek was it was never a free app. As far as I know Newsweek was the only one that was posted in the middle of the day on the same day as another app being posted.

Also I still plan on getting a full list of all apps posted I have just had things come up and didn't have much time to look up every app and post it.
Posted Image

#407 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

Update: Added PopCap's Peggle to the Appstore wiki. Updated some information, removed erroneous data and tweaked the presentation a bit, hope nobody minds.

#408 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

Played peggle on the Nook Color, all i can say is, feels good man. Lovin it.

#409 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

Peggle would not download on my Dell Streak....says not compatible.

#410 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:05 PM

Also I still plan on getting a full list of all apps posted I have just had things come up and didn't have much time to look up every app and post it.

I added a link to the OP that goes to a forum that is keeping a list of all the apps offered from the beginning.

#411 redfusion

redfusion

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:03 AM

Doodle Fit is fun as hell. It's like stationary tetris, but you fit blocks inside certain shapes, and everything looks hand drawn

#412 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

Doodle Fit is fun as hell. It's like stationary tetris, but you fit blocks inside certain shapes, and everything looks hand drawn

Yea, I downloaded it cause it looked like tangrams. Haven't tried it yet.

#413 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:05 AM

Fieldrunners HD! Finally...another good app. =D

#414 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:37 AM

Not compatible with tablets? Really lame.

#415 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:50 AM

@GrilledWitOnions: You should try it anyways. Works just fine on my GTab running Brilliant Corners.

#416 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

@GrilledWitOnions: You should try it anyways. Works just fine on my GTab running Brilliant Corners.

Yeah, I also noticed that but dl'd anyway. I have a Kyros 7022

Played thru 100 levels on easy without any problems. I'll try the higher difficulties later in the afternoon, but don't expect any problems.

Download it and see how it runs.

#417 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

Yeah, I also noticed that but dl'd anyway. I have a Kyros 7022

Played thru 100 levels on easy without any problems. I'll try the higher difficulties later in the afternoon, but don't expect any problems.

Download it and see how it runs.

I did try it on my transformer. It started fine, although a few words seemed to be cut off (like it would say "to start" when I assume it should have said "touch to start"). When it got to the game itself, the screen was black except for options.

#418 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:17 AM

Age of Zombies is free for today...
Wi-Fi Download only

#419 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:04 AM

I've been playing fieldrunners HD all day now; it sometimes loads to a black screen but when iit actually loads the map its pretty much flawless. Hopefully the dev works these iissues out as they are pretty minor (except the part where I cant play the game heh)

#420 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:24 AM

Works just fine on the nook color with CM7. I love gaming on the nook so much, blows away gaming on the phone.

Age of Zombies is free for today...
Wi-Fi Download only

Also works lovely on the nook color. Fantastic controls too.