Amazon Android AppStore Deal Wiki

• Please log in to reply
438 replies to this topic

#421 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

I've been playing fieldrunners HD all day now; it sometimes loads to a black screen but when iit actually loads the map its pretty much flawless. Hopefully the dev works these iissues out as they are pretty minor (except the part where I cant play the game heh)

Glad it's (mostly) working for you. Spent most of the playtime today on medium. Never had problems with black screens but did notice that during some of the crazier waves I would lose the sound effects. Music continued to play though.

Funny enough, I am getting the occasional black screen with today's free app, Age of Zombies. When it happens, I have to hit the Home button on my tablet then reload the game to get it to play.

But I can't complain since they were free.

#422 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:40 PM

Found out that with fieldrunners you can do a quick two finger pinch to zoom and it will restore the graphics. Game is great!

Edited by GrilledWitOnions, 12 July 2011 - 03:48 AM.

Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.

#423 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:23 AM

fieldrunners HD is awesome...glad I picked it up when it was free...

#424 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:31 AM

Works just fine on the nook color with CM7. I love gaming on the nook so much, blows away gaming on the phone.

Also works lovely on the nook color. Fantastic controls too.

I like the game except for the grenade control. If the gun control isn't on the screen you first have to get it to appear and then hit the grenade button.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#425 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:53 AM

I like the game except for the grenade control. If the gun control isn't on the screen you first have to get it to appear and then hit the grenade button.

Well what do you expect for touch screen controls lol. Still a lot of fun.

#426 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

Well in most games the controls don't disappear like that.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#427 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

I can't get into field runners. Seems like there are too many waves for me or something.

#428 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:08 PM

I can't get into field runners. Seems like there are too many waves for me or something.

The only TD game I could ever get into was PvZ. Conventional ones just bore the Fuck out of me.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#429 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

Odd. I checked the free app for today right when it switched over early tis morning and it was Airport Mania. Now it's Lingrove. Do they do multiple deals a da like that or did I just get lucky and catch a mistake before it was fixed?

#430 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

Odd. I checked the free app for today right when it switched over early tis morning and it was Airport Mania. Now it's Lingrove. Do they do multiple deals a da like that or did I just get lucky and catch a mistake before it was fixed?

They're both still free. I don't think AM is actually a "free app of the day" in that it's not featured on the front page(was it earlier?). Just a promo of some sort.. and they did tweet both of them this morning.

#431 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

It was the free app yesterday I think. I know the past 2 days it was that and Farkle Dice. Do't know why Lingrove is up. This is the second or third time the app of the day has changed during the day.
Posted Image

#432 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:36 AM

Guitar Hero V is the app of the day today...

Now Playing:

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix // Grand Theft Auto V

:ps4: Killzone Shadow Fall

#433 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:08 AM

They did a midday switch on the Amazon Free App of the Day. Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips is free. Go grab it - the first one was pretty good!
Posted Image

#434 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

They did a midday switch on the Amazon Free App of the Day. Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips is free. Go grab it - the first one was pretty good!

Gone already.

#435 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

Today's free game is I Must Run! I'm pretty excited for it, seeing as if I just downloaded the mini off the PS3 for free :)

enjoy!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#436 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:13 PM

Cut the rope is an awesome game
Posted Image

#437 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:45 PM

Today is some JRPG; looks FF-ish and doesn't have some RMT BS associated with it, so I'll check it out.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#438 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

Paper Camera is free today.

#439 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:38 PM