PAX East 2011 Goodie Bag

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
We normally only have swag bags from PAX Prime to give away, but this year we had a correspondent at PAX East who brought back some goodies for us to share, and we've augmented it with some cool stuff we found lying around Busy Gamer News HQ in need of a new home:

PAXEastGoodies-All_3.jpg
PAXEast2011-CTS2_3.jpg

Here's what's included:
  • Orcs Must Die! t-shirt and pin set
  • Intel "No Camping" t-shirt
  • Penny Arcade Cardboard Tube Samurai GBA skin set
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Mystery Skinned Weapon 2 code
  • Gears of War 3 Thrashball Cole Plushie avatar item code
  • Gears of War sticker
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic comic
  • The Beatles: Rock Band instrument stickers
  • Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars sticker
  • Katamari Forever lenticular card
  • Skulls of the Shogun game assets disc (trailers, concept art, screenshots)
  • Busy Gamer News pin
Enter by 8:01p Pacific on Wednesday, March 30:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2011/03/free_stuff_friday_-_pax_east_2.html

We're working on PAX East podcast coverage, which with any luck will be posted around the time this giveaway ends!

Still time to enter! Hey, if anyone sees weird results on the countdown timer, please let me know. Tried it at the Pacific Science Center this weekend and it said there were thousands of days left. Not sure why that would happen.

Thanks for the contest, I commented and tweeted. I really wish i could have gone to pax, I've never been to anything like that.

One more day before you chance to win evaporates! Finally getting our podcast done, hope to have it posted before the giveaway ends. Also, there may be more chances to win GOW3 plushies - so stay tuned!

Last chance, enter by 8p Pacific today.

FYI-Working on Busy Gamer Podcast 61, which includes PAX East insights from an industry insider! Hope to have it done tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Also PvZ music.

bread's done
Back