Photo
- - - - -

Gears of War 3: Preorder Thread.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1935 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Edition Will You Preorder (1096 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Edition Will You Preorder

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#271 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

Too bad the consoles dont include the pre order MP skin offer. Would be cool to order a console and LE/EE and get 2 different skins.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#272 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

Amazon has console up for preorder now.

#273 wakawakawa

wakawakawa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

Wow, that console is awesome. I like the fact they made it look crazy... lol

#274 ZuKe Zuchegno

ZuKe Zuchegno

I'm Sorry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

Amazon has console up for preorder now.

no they dont
Quote: uncle5555 The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#275 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

no they dont

Wow. I just ordered it, dude.

Here:

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B0050SYZCQ

#276 ZuKe Zuchegno

ZuKe Zuchegno

I'm Sorry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

Here:

sorry i looked all over for it and could not find it thanks
Quote: uncle5555 The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#277 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

You're welcome. :)

#278 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:09 PM

Thread has been updated with all 4 Preorder Links for the Gears of War 3 Console.
Thanks to everybody who provided links so I could update.

#279 gamecube ichiban

gamecube ichiban

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:01 PM

no they dont

its there now, cuz I just ordered one

#280 VAL@CAG

VAL@CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

Does anybody have photoshop maybe they can swap the colors around on the console and repost. I tried doing it in GIMP because I dont have Photoshop and it crashes everytime I go to swap the colors.

Dude! That would be awesome just to see what it would look like with the colors simply swapped. I know it would look nice, that's how they should've done it...

#281 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:41 PM

Here:

just ordered it, thanks.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#282 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:54 AM

oh man, 4 different places to gather those 4 different mp skins. here we go again.

the limited edition console is very tempting...
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#283 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:08 AM

Also, the controller is available for 59.99.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0050SYTJK/

#284 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

Woah theres a console? Damn, that thing looks nice. Perfect time to upgrade.....my 120gig Phat is getting pretty old on me
Posted ImagePosted Image

#285 VAL@CAG

VAL@CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

I was able to do some work on it and it does look really nice. I can't do anything more with it though because Gimp crashes on me. The reason they did the colors this way is because of the actuall background wallpaper for computers. You can look it up on Google Inages. I'm on my iPod Touch watching E3 at the moment.

I still think they should've swapped the colors, a wallpaper background would look great like that because it's just the logo - but damn so much RED on a console! It still looks cool and I love collector items - and this is definitely one...

I jus can't wait until September to play!!!!

#286 VAL@CAG

VAL@CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

I was able to do some work on it and it does look really nice. I can't do anything more with it though because Gimp crashes on me. The reason they did the colors this way is because of the actuall background wallpaper for computers. You can look it up on Google Inages. I'm on my iPod Touch watching E3 at the moment.

...but imagine that mod I was talking about with the splatter effect cut-out and Red LEDs shining through from inside! Would still have to swap the colors though...

#287 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

Yeah but imo

Gears 1 - Black with red omen
Gears 2 - Black with white omen
Gears 3 - Red with black omen

Idk, thats just how i picture the series.

#288 adiras

adiras

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

The description of the console makes it sound like the old version. It says it has a detachable 320gb hard drive instead of the Slim's standard 250gb internal hard drive.

#289 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

Ordered one!

Not sure about the other retailers, but the Amazon listing says the Savage Kantus character skin is included with the console.

Hail to Pitt!

#290 BiggyP2P

BiggyP2P

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

The description of the console makes it sound like the old version. It says it has a detachable 320gb hard drive instead of the Slim's standard 250gb internal hard drive.

From the pictures, it is definitely a new style system. Nothing to worry about with that.

#291 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:33 PM

This console looks pretty sweet but I have a MW2 console and I can't justify the purchase. I also need to save up for a 3DS now that all those cool games are coming out.

Smash 3DS 5284-1575-8564

#292 billymagnum

billymagnum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:00 AM

i ordered mine. def gonna sell of everything i dont want in the package

#293 junkie88

junkie88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:10 AM

I really really want that console. I placed my order but man my slim is only a few months old this will be by my 5th X360 console, but first collectors edition. I pre ordered the Vita as well, the wife isn't gonna be happy.

#294 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

Ok people enough of the console. On to the Newset Item brought to by NECA. In case you missed this I will find the video and put it on here once it is uploaded. They had Lester Speight aka Cole coming out with the E3 Booth Babes carrying the Butcher Blade. Yes people the Butcher Blade. It is made by NECA and is a prop you can buy and hang on your wall. Just like the Retro Lancer but instead it is the Butcher Blade. They also added the Butcher Blad to Horde Mode meaning you can know give the Butcher a taste of his own Blade. WHOO!

You mean like this one? :D

http://www.whosay.co...ki/photos/36166

http://yfrog.com/gytu9zpj

While you are at it, might want to post links to shirts?

Hottopic

#295 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

Looks like the infected omen weapon skins won't be hard to get since they're included with the standalone controllers.

http://www.xbox.com/...ar-3-Controller

#296 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:45 AM

There is a new Gears of War 3: Mission 2 training on MS ExpertZone which rewards wallpapers of Anya, Dom, and Marcus.
Posted Image

Download link: http://gage.vo.llnwd.../Wallpapers.zip

#297 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:52 AM

Cool thanks for the wallpapers.

#298 Yankeessuck193

Yankeessuck193

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:06 AM

Here's some footage of Horde 2.0 (which looks absolutely incredible) if anyone is interested! -

P.S Horde has boss battles every 10th wave.....WIN!
The chance of getting a Touchpad at my local BB is the chance of Texas legalizing gay marriage with Rick Perry as the governor. :applause:

#299 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

O man I WAS THE ONE who started the first "GET SAVAGE KANTUS" topic on the Limited Console! I feel like it was ALL ME. Woots. Serioulsy though Amazon is fucking awesome.

Now if only Gamestop did the Limited Console with Dom package I'd order that and have all 4 pre-order skins. :D

Off to the Gamestop forums!

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#300 VAL@CAG

VAL@CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

All the Slims have detachable HDDs, and they're all internal. It's the same new Slim console we've had with the 250G detachable-internal HDD but with a 320G detachable-internal HDD instead - same style console though.