We found a worse OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was filming in the hospital I work in Friday night

http://www.kgw.com/home/Grimm-is-Good-for-Portlands-Film-community--118546069.html

Didn't see anyone but a bunch of crew moving equipment up the elevators, I enjoyed listening to some of my co-workers getting worked up over this event. One older woman wanted to meet Sean Hayes (I tried explaining to her that the article said he was the executive producer and isn't -in- the show. I also wanted to try and tell her she doesnt play for her team, but figured she wouldnt understand).

Yes we can!

Reposting for Maklershed:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Right click the top bar to the right of the last "column" you see, you should get a fuckton of options in a list...

It's like:

Auto size all columns
------------------------
Album
Album Artist
Album Rating
Date Added
etc.

Make sure date added is checked, it will show the "Date Added" column in your library now.
Just click the column to sort. Click again to reverse sort, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Okay, another Itunes question then. Can I tunes recognize FLAC at all? And do I need to pay to get album art?

[quote name='eldergamer']Okay, another Itunes question then. Can I tunes recognize FLAC at all? And do I need to pay to get album art?[/QUOTE]

Not sure on the FLAC, but album art -- easiest way is to look for some sort of free ware album art downloader, but if you find the album artwork you want to use, you can drag the jpg or whatever into the itunes artwork pane and it will associate that artwork with the track (and maybe the album in general).

Googling flac and itunes, I found this:
http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/06/12/how-to-play-flac-files-in-itunes/

Dont think iTunes can recognize FLAC, but they do have their own lossless codec called Apple Lossless. If you have a cd, you can rip it onto your hard drive as that.

Missed this OTT on my first pass.

[quote name='munch']So I'm thinking about getting a cheap ps3 game. Heavenly sword our the god of war collection? I've already played the 1st god of war.[/QUOTE]

I'd avoid Heavenly Sword. It was a decent early title for PS3, but it was really repetitive and extremely short. Imagine using the same combo for 5 hours and then you win. A couple of the boss battles are cool but they didn't stick with me enough to change my opinion of the game. My favorite part was the cheesiness of the baddies.

[quote name='Eviltude']Missed this OTT on my first pass.[/QUOTE]

Of course you did. The last one was pretty bad, and this one is worse.

Munch, get Genji.

:cool:

So my dad's car was impounded today. I'm REALLY hoping he doesn't ask me for money at some point as money's tight for me (as well as him).

I only have a $500 nest egg for emergencies (car problems and if my computer would die on me). And right now only getting about $600 a month from my job. >_>

Fallout tres question: Is there any way to go back to the wasteland from Point Lookout without paying close to 900 caps to go back and forth? My inventory is full and I want to loot all these dead homos of their shit, but most of my weapons are already max repaired and I want mooooooooooore. [quote name='manthing']

Munch, get Genji.

:cool:[/QUOTE]:lol: dick.

So the guys who made Socom are gonna make a Resident Evil squad based game based in Raccoon City. Just hope it doesnt turn out to be as bad as those other 2 RE Outbreak games.

[quote name='manthing']Of course you did. The last one was pretty bad, and this one is worse.

Munch, get Genji.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. I picked up god of war.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Fallout tres question: Is there any way to go back to the wasteland from Point Lookout without paying close to 900 caps to go back and forth? My inventory is full and I want to loot all these dead homos of their shit, but most of my weapons are already max repaired and I want mooooooooooore. :lol: dick.[/QUOTE]http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Duchess_Gambit
upon proceeding far enough into the main quest line, the player is able to ride for free when Nadine takes command of the ferry.
There is also a storage locker on the boat

"items placed in the footlocker next to the cot do appear on the Duchess Gambit in both locations; this makes the footlocker a good place to store excess loot for when you return to the Capital Wasteland. "

[quote name='munch']I don't get it. I picked up god of war.[/QUOTE]

It's a video game with a historically accurate account of Japanese battles. It also has a giant enemy crab that you can attack its weak points for
MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!

[quote name='DT778']http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Duchess_Gambit
upon proceeding far enough into the main quest line, the player is able to ride for free when Nadine takes command of the ferry.
There is also a storage locker on the boat

"items placed in the footlocker next to the cot do appear on the Duchess Gambit in both locations; this makes the footlocker a good place to store excess loot for when you return to the Capital Wasteland. "[/QUOTE]Holy smokes that wiki is awesome. Thanks mang.

Time to order pizza. Robert, you better not fuck this up.

The beauty of Domino's Pizza Tracker. I know who to blame if it sucks.

That fallout wikia got me through alot. Really shortened the game time though. Off to work. Please let it be quiet enough to just read a book.

[quote name='JStryke']
The beauty of Domino's Pizza Tracker. I know who to blame if it sucks.[/QUOTE]

Umm, since it's Domino's wouldn't you blame yourself for ordering it in the first place?

I tried 'Tate's' chicken wings and they were shit. So stringy and gristly.

I can't remember getting wings like that anywhere before, save chinese buffets and their 'chicken'

Dominos is better than it was years ago (imo). And besides, they're the cheapest place around since they always have their 5.99 deal going on.

And I tried their chicken last time. The chicken wasn't that bad, but the sauce was. Of course, Buffalo Wild Wings has me spoiled in that department.

[quote name='manthing'] chinese buffets and their 'chicken'[/QUOTE]
Wait...are you telling me the teriyaki chicken on a stick ain't chicken? But..it tastes so gooood...

Well, care to explain how it's so different from the fresh chicken you can get at normal butchers or supermarkets?

And please don't think I'm complaining. I LOVE that BBG chicken on a stick(the one redder than red).

fuck community college, lets get drunk and eat chicken fingers.

The church up the street has the words, "Sin Tsunami" on it's little marquee.

So I was at a BW's on campus and it was going nuts. Afterwards I am driving home and a mob breaks out in the street and I am stuck for around 45 minutes. It was pure insanity. What was really cool was a couple of black guys was around my Monte Carlo and made sure nobody messed with my car, other vehicles were not so lucky.

I can't wait for the Final Four now. I just will not be driving around downtown again.

I just saw Sucker Punch and I don't get the hate. I mean IMO it didn't quite live up to expectations but it has like a 30 on RT. I don't see where that comes from.

[quote name='manthing'] I LOVE that BBG chicken on a stick(the one redder than red).[/QUOTE]
That stuff is at every Chinese buffet I've ever been to, I don't know what part of a chicken that comes from.

We had this really unique Mongolian BBQ, jingisukan & gogi gui place but it added a Chinese AYCEB and- over a year and a half or so- it gradually took over the entire restaurant and ruined it.

It's all shriveled Egg Fu-young patties, red chicken skewers, and rank looking trays of slop now. Their Mongolian pork is still excellent though.

Decided I was going to move down to Texas with my mom for school next semester.. About to fill out the application and she tells me they might be moving to Arkansas. Not sure what to think about this. I fucking hate NY and really like Texas. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what Arkansas is like if they do end up moving.

I just started playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 last night. This is my sealed copy I got on release day. Sigh. Anyway, had fun with it until I got to this damned part where I didn't have enough ammo and my second weapon was a shotgun and it was die die die. I didn't realize that picking up weapons is bad - means losing a weapon too. Now I guess I need to restart the entire chapter, which is something to hate, but I guess I'll get over it eventually.

I still can't aim with an analog stick for shit, so I doubt I'll ever play it online. The game doesn't look as good as I was expecting. Very pixely. Maybe because I was sitting about 2-3 feet from my 32" HDTV. Otherwise I can't read the text in this damned "HD" games.

I did not watch any basketball.

Kilzone 3 Multiplayer is okay but the leveling is too fast. I've played for 2 days and I'm already level 23 out of 45. If I worked it I could be max level my the weekend.

Sub Zero is now a robot?

mk9select.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back