Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PS3: $18+Shipping) (Xbox 360: $20+Shipping)

4tygames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

This was only released in the US on PC and will never be released on disc on the PS3 or Xbox 360.

Currently, the PSN version is $29.99.

I own the PS3 version and like all PS3 games is region-free and works perfectly. I have read online that the Xbox 360 is region free, but I cannot guarantee it.

The game includes the original game + the following DLC:

- Cagney Pack
- Bikes Pack
- Party Pack
- Update Pack

This game does not include:
- Big Surf Island
- Boost Specials Collection
- Cops & Robbers
- Legendary Cars Collection
- Time Savers Pack
- Toy Collection

PS3:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...8&qid=1301267520&sr=1-3-catcorr&condition=new

Xbox 360:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001PGW3HQ/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NOTE: The game uses the same trophy set from Burnout Paradise so you cannot get extra trophies if you already own the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
some ultimate box.... doesnt include most dlc and some that you mentioned are free anyway. i would have jumped if it was every DLC since i traded in my vanilla copy and really enjoyed it.

[quote name='aots16']i thought it did have all that dlc? damn glad i read that i was about to buy it.[/QUOTE]

The OP could not have made it more obvious that it did NOT have all that dlc.

[quote name='4tygames']
This game does not include:
- Big Surf Island
- Boost Specials Collection
- Cops & Robbers
- Legendary Cars Collection
- Time Savers Pack
- Toy Collection
[/QUOTE]

I checked this out thinking it was an all-containing version. Blah, $20 for what is essentially the GH/PH version, only you have to order from overseas and wait weeks for it to arrive, I kinda don't get this thread. Some kind of special edition or not, the game was $5 at Target for the same content. Is there some kind of appeal here I'm missing to make this worthwhile?

Shipping on it will be 4.95 GBP, which will make it about $30 by the time you figure out the currency conversion.

You might as well as order the PSN version for the PS3.

My favorite game of all time. I have every version, and each one has a 101% save. God, I could really go for some more Burnout Paradise right now...

[quote name='rpnguyen']The OP could not have made it more obvious that it did NOT have all that dlc.[/QUOTE]

i dont think you understood my post all that well. I said "damn it doesnt come with all the dlc" as is damn that sucks didnt know that, which is why i followed up with im glad i read that cause i was about to buy it. It was because of the OPs post that i learned that.

I had always thought the ulitmate box came with all the dlc so when i saw that post i was ready to buy it.

bread's done
Back