Xbox Triple Pack 3 pack - Limbo, Trials HD, Splosion Man $29.99 (MSRP??) At Amazon

Pretty cool item, If you bought them off of marketplace they would be $35 or $40 total? I should know, i own all of them, haha

[quote name='Tsel']I'd be all over it, but LIMBO is the only one I don't have.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I picked up both Trials HD & 'Splosion Man for $10 each just after release. I got them back when AMAZON sold Xbox LIVE Arcade codes and the initial $10 price for Trials was a mistake they quickly fixed. It was up to $15 shortly after I bought my code.

3 over-rated, trail & error games for 1 not-so great price.
I think everyone owns at least one of these by now.
edit. I'm not sure why they paired these games up. 2 are rated T and the other is M, so now the whole disc will have to be rated M.

Last edited by a moderator:
there's a certain charm to having XBLA games on your HDD vs. spinning up a disc...aside from limbo, I already pwn the other two and for mad cheap son when it went on sale.

nice try though, hope they bundle more games like this in the future for better prices.

I'll probably grab it. I was going to buy Limbo but I'll wait since I like physical media.
I hope they release more highly rated XBLA games in compilations like this. It gets them more exposure for those individuals that don't like to buy digital downloads.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Can't wait to pick this up for $10.[/QUOTE]

This. I bought Splosion man for 2 dollars from XBLA x-mas time, Trials HD for 5 bucks, and Limbo was on sale for 10.

This is a bad habit, that Sega Dreamcast collection is pretty over priced too.

[quote name='drawingboard']3 over-rated, trail & error games for 1 not-so great price.
I think everyone owns at least one of these by now.
edit. I'm not sure why they paired these games up. 2 are rated T and the other is M, so now the whole disc will have to be rated M.[/QUOTE]

Well the price is pretty decent but I have to agree that they're overrated. I own all three as well and out of them I'd say Trials HD is the best simply because when it's not frustrating it's so fun. The only part in Limbo that I thought deserved even a fraction of the praise it got was the
spider parts near the beginning of the game
. Splosion man was ok too, but it got really really boring. Instead of introducing new elements most of the way through they just reused most of the same stuff and made it more and more complex.

bread's done
Back