Win your choice of 16 (yes, 16) XBLA & PSN Games from VideoGamerRob!

VideoGamerRob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The "Adopt-A-Code" contest is finally live where 12 different people will win games from a list of 16 -- some, like Alien Breed Trilogy, include multiple codes so that's why there's more codes than winners.

Look for code drops, including games involved in the contest, on our Twitter (@VideoGamerRob) as we hopefully hit follower thresholds (like 1500 and so forth) during this week.

Full details are here, including the full list of titles -- http://www.rotorob.com/2011/03/28/adopt-a-code/

Good luck, CAG peeps!

Entered! I can only hope to win an Arcade game I don't already have and trade if I win any PSN games. You've got quite a varied selection, OP!

I would feel guilty winning any of the XBLA games as I have played them all.

I love the contest and think its a great promotion. Hope a bunch of you CAG win!

About to enter, realize I left my wallet at home, turned car around,
went inside, found strange man in house, killed him, corpse turned to evil ice cream,
ate evil ice cream, turned into a winged cat, flew too close to sun, wings melted off, fell to the ground, woke up, entered. Hope I win.

Still time to enter... and we're code dropping Torchlight when we hit 1,500 followers -- we're about 40 away right now so if you're not following there's no better time than the present.

[quote name='VideoGamerRob']Still time to enter... and we're code dropping Torchlight when we hit 1,500 followers -- we're about 40 away right now so if you're not following there's no better time than the present.[/QUOTE]

You'll hit that mark in no time!

Still time to enter... and, as an early heads up to the CAG community, I'm thinking there's gonna be another lunch time code giveaway today.

No, not an April's Fool Day joke.

Just keep an eye on the Twitter (@VideoGamerRob) today.

bread's done
Back