Photo
- - - - -

List of 3DS Titles for the US Market (current & upcoming) UPDATED 6/7 *E3 Edition*

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

Minor update today (BlazBlue CS II delayed a week...so not to be cannabilized by DoA Dimensions, maybe?)

My Lowball Sale has started.  Limited time only, ends 7/14.  

animePSP2.jpg

#32 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:13 PM

Weekly update. 3DS outlook is pretty bright, so far. Momentum should be on overdrive once E3 starts up in June.

animePSP2.jpg

#33 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

The 3DS needs more RPG-love, right?

animePSP2.jpg

#34 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:09 AM

Hopefully Tales of the Abyss won't have ridiculous load times... it's the only Tales game I never beat cause I got annoyed because of it lol. And it's coming out before Tales of Grace F? The eff.

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#35 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:35 AM

Hopefully Tales of the Abyss won't have ridiculous load times... it's the only Tales game I never beat cause I got annoyed because of it lol. And it's coming out before Tales of Grace F? The eff.

The said the loading time improved

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#36 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

Oh wow, Dragon Quest Rocket Slime 3 is coming out this year. It better come to America or I am going to be fucking pissed. I would of even imported that one.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#37 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:11 AM

Another small update to the OP (concerning NFS announcement and delays for Cave Story 3D and most Nintendo 1st party titles...so sad).

animePSP2.jpg

#38 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

OP list updated for this week. The 3DS drought is almost over >.< .

animePSP2.jpg

#39 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:42 PM

Is the Battlefield 3 port just speculation? "mobile device handheld" to me sounds more like the iPhone and there's already a Battlefield Bad Company 2 iPhone game. If anything, if it's coming to a dedicated handheld gaming device, I'd expect the NGP to be the more likely destination for it due to its dual-analog thumbsticks.

#40 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

Is the Battlefield 3 port just speculation? "mobile device handheld" to me sounds more like the iPhone and there's already a Battlefield Bad Company 2 iPhone game. If anything, if it's coming to a dedicated handheld gaming device, I'd expect the NGP to be the more likely destination for it due to its dual-analog thumbsticks.

Yeah, just consider it as rumor/speculation until more concrete info comes out from EA. Mass Effect 3 also falls under this category. You can be sure that EA will milk these franchises if the 3DS grows in popularity :-P .

animePSP2.jpg

#41 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:11 AM

OP list updated for this week. The 3DS drought is almost over >.< .

Where are you getting the Devil Survivor release date? I think Atlus has only said "Summer", and Amazon's date was updated from 6/28 to 8/23.

Not to mention the Nintendo press release of games on any Nintendo platform thru the end of June didn't include SMT3D...

Was going to be my "first" purchase but I don't think I can hold out until August :/

Defynorz.png

#42 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

The inital release schedule was from an article on Siliconera a while back, so I'm not surprised that it got pushed back. I will update the OP again once a firm date gets nailed down. I welcome any and all contributions to the main list.

animePSP2.jpg

#43 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

Been a slow week for updates, so let me know if there's any gross inaccuracies in the OP. Cheers!

animePSP2.jpg

#44 RepedeGoesWoof

RepedeGoesWoof

Woof Woof Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

Been a slow week for updates, so let me know if there's any gross inaccuracies in the OP. Cheers!

It's an alright year for the 3DS. Some really solid titles coming out.

666277.png

#45 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

Wow... Cave Story got bumped too? I guess by now I'm hoping it becomes hard to find a 3DS come holiday so I can sell mine and break even and just wait for 3DS Lite. Looking at the release list, mine's gonna be a paperweight for ~6 months before I even use it >.>

Defynorz.png

#46 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

Wow i lucked out, managed to order a copy of BlazBlue at Best Buy for 29.99, apparently the price was wrong and its back to 39.99 now. Hope my order doesnt get cancelled ^_^.

Either way, counting down the days until the 24th, cant wait for DOA
Posted ImagePosted Image

#47 Droenixjpn

Droenixjpn

The Waiting Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:01 AM

I'm just waiting for E3 to get some more official information about the releases, if I see that some key games (mainly Paper Mario 3D, Animal Crossing 3D and Megaman Legends 3) are either coming out this year or early next year, I may pick up a 3DS over the summer.

#48 QiG

QiG

I'm all out of gum..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:46 AM

Didn't realize the Saints Row game was cancelled... that was a selling point of the system for me =/

Ah well, the games I requested from goozex and LoZ should all come in for me by the end of June.

#49 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:42 AM

Some of the info in the OP will be condensed and spoiled to make room for the onslaught of new E3 announcements. I will probably get rid of the import section, as well. Please bear with me during the change-up, thanks!

animePSP2.jpg

#50 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

Now updated with E3 announcements and release dates on all the highly-anticipated 3ds titles. I will also take a break because I'm at a crossroad now on whether or not to keep my 3ds. Dark days ahead, for sure :-P .

animePSP2.jpg