Selling a few things for Amazon gift cards. I list prices!

Deserter Goose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Colorful wall of things to keep in mind:

• I don't use Paypal. I've had experiences with scammers and losing money through them.
  • I ask for Amazon gift cards (they're very easy to buy/send), although I'll be happy to look into alternatives in case someone's not up for it.
  • I also ask that the buyer goes first unless they have a lot of feedback. I've sold expensive items ($100+) and my previous buyers can vouch for my trustworthiness.
  • Assume everything is complete unless otherwise noted. If you're still not sure, ask me. Pictures can always be provided on request.
  • I try to keep my asking prices low and usually do a quick run-through of Amazon and eBay when editing my list; feel free to tell me if something seems expensive compared to going prices, since there are many, many times where I don't bump this for months and prices obviously fluctuate in that time period.
  • I don't ship for free, so please let me know where you live if you're interested in finding out what shipping costs for something. 
  • If it's not on my trade list, I don't want it right now. I appreciate offers, but don't take them.
Ask me if you have questions. Seriously, do it. I don't bite. I may not always respond quickly, but I don't bite. The worst thing I'll do is ignore people who ignore the above. No biting.

Have:

:3ds:  - Nintendo 3DS

• Legend of Zelda Adventurer's Pouch - $10 - no packaging but never used. Includes both styluses and Hyrule map sticker. Reference link.
:360: - Xbox 360

• Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (Microsoft) - Black - $20 - unopened. I've realized that I've become a controller hoarder and need to get rid of a few. You're not getting my Tomb Raider one, though.
:ps3: - Playstation 3

• Twisted Metal - $10 - brand new.
:ds: - Nintendo DS

​
Want:

Money

• Amazon Payments

:gc: - Gamecube

• Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - I need only the manual.

​
Thanks for looking - I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so this is my last bump for the day (3 bump limit and all that). I really tried to overhaul the entire thread, so enjoy - and give me some pointers if it doesn't look right.

I have a 20th anniversary famicom micro that I'm looking to get rid of. It works great and has the charger. I can get some pics if you're interested.

And here's an afternoon bump, complete with a slightly altered post. I'm guessing I'm not going to hear back about that Micro, so... nothing doing?

I really appreciate that you were nice enough to point that out to me, but I've already checked with him and he can't/won't accept Amazon Payments right now, which takes it out of my reach. *sigh*

I'm in the middle of some manual deals right now, but if they fall through I may give you a holler. Shoot me a pm if you have any SNES ones.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I'm in the middle of some manual deals right now, but if they fall through I may give you a holler. Shoot me a pm if you have any SNES ones.[/QUOTE]

I simply can't find my SNES manuals anywhere around my parent's home. I was lucky enough to have stashed most of my Game Boy, Genesis, and N64 manuals away in a closet, but I for the life of me can't figure out where the SNES stuff is.

It's probably sitting in a landfill somewhere with my Game Boy Micro. Depressing to think about, really. Well, I'm going to update my first post with every manual I've been able to find.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I really appreciate that you were nice enough to point that out to me, but I've already checked with him and he can't/won't accept Amazon Payments right now, which takes it out of my reach. *sigh*[/QUOTE]

Bummer. Good luck in your search! Looks like eBay is averaging $50-100 for one.

[quote name='bsmiff']Bummer. Good luck in your search! Looks like eBay is averaging $50-100 for one.[/QUOTE]

Sadly. I was really frustrated at the price the Micro went for in that lowball.

Buying Lunar 2 and Gamestop's Power Sale really cleaned me out ($135+ spent in one day, talk about buyer's remorse), so I'm mainly interested in money, if anyone's interested - but I'll still entertain other offers.

[quote name='skinkrawl']What Atari games do you have?[/QUOTE]

I'll put 'em in the original post. Only problem is that some of 'em have permanent marker on the labels (not my doing, sorry!) and they're all in somewhat fair condition.

I'm not looking for tons of stuff for the Rage code... I think (around $30's worth).

I'm adding Fallout 3 GoTY (360) to my list. Might add more later, too.

There's unfortunately just not too much I'm looking for video game-wise right now. I didn't see any 360 games on your trade list, but if you have any others, feel free to PM me (or mention 'em here).

bread's done
Back