I try to keep my stuff updated, so check back from time to time if you want to. I won't bite.
Rules (read these first if you want to live):
- I don't use Paypal. Bad experiences with them.
- I do use Amazon Payments.
- I'm usually willing to trade for Amazon gift cards as well, as I shop with them often.
- You're going to have to go first with me unless you have a ton of feedback, since I'm a total pessimist and probably think you're going to rob me blind.
- If you think I'm asking for too much for something, let me know and provide some proof as to why it's too much (and don't just say something crazy like you saw someone selling it on Craigslist. Feel free to risk getting mugged for a decent deal if you want, but I promise to never stab you for your games). I try to keep an eye on prices by watching stuff on Amazon and checking out sold listings on eBay, but I'm still just a guy who's finishin up his bachelor's and planning to go back in a year for a master's, so I can't afford to give everything I own away for peanuts. I like the feeling of helping someone get something they want, but I still have to make some money out of this.
- Everything comes from a smoke free home. Can't stand the stuff.
- I'll ship most of these things for free unless they're big and going to cost me a ton to ship. Lemme know where you live if you're interested in finding out what shipping costs for something like that - just give me the zip code so you don't have to worry about me showing up on your doorstep, of course (though I already promised not to stab anyone).
- If I don't respond to you, I likely just wasn't interested in what you had to offer. Don't take it personally, since I'm not good at turning people down. This is especially likely to happen if you offer me things I don't have on my want list. I know what I want, trust me.
Ask me if you have questions. Seriously, do it. I really don't bite.
Pictures coming soon. Maybe. Or never. We'll see. It's been over three years, though, so they're probably not coming.
Thanks for looking - I appreciate it.