Photo
- - - - -

Selling a 3DS XL, Xbox Live Gift Cards, Tons of Games, etc. I list prices!

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#1 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:42 PM

I try to keep my stuff updated, so check back from time to time if you want to. I won't bite.

Rules (read these first if you want to live):

• I don't use Paypal. Bad experiences with them.
  • I do use Amazon Payments.
  • I'm usually willing to trade for Amazon gift cards as well, as I shop with them often.
  • You're going to have to go first with me unless you have a ton of feedback, since I'm a total pessimist and probably think you're going to rob me blind.
  • If you think I'm asking for too much for something, let me know and provide some proof as to why it's too much (and don't just say something crazy like you saw someone selling it on Craigslist. Feel free to risk getting mugged for a decent deal if you want, but I promise to never stab you for your games). I try to keep an eye on prices by watching stuff on Amazon and checking out sold listings on eBay, but I'm still just a guy who's finishin up his bachelor's and planning to go back in a year for a master's, so I can't afford to give everything I own away for peanuts. I like the feeling of helping someone get something they want, but I still have to make some money out of this.
  • Everything comes from a smoke free home. Can't stand the stuff.
  • I'll ship most of these things for free unless they're big and going to cost me a ton to ship. Lemme know where you live if you're interested in finding out what shipping costs for something like that - just give me the zip code so you don't have to worry about me showing up on your doorstep, of course (though I already promised not to stab anyone).
  • If I don't respond to you, I likely just wasn't interested in what you had to offer. Don't take it personally, since I'm not good at turning people down. This is especially likely to happen if you offer me things I don't have on my want list. I know what I want, trust me.

Ask me if you have questions. Seriously, do it. I really don't bite.

Pictures coming soon. Maybe. Or never. We'll see. It's been over three years, though, so they're probably not coming.

Have:

Spoiler

Want:

Spoiler

Thanks for looking - I appreciate it.

#2 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

I added a few guides and more pictures to this - AKA a reason to bump.

#3 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:17 PM

I've altered the post a bit, and I'm going to give this a push before I go out for a while. Thanks for looking, guys!

#4 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:24 AM

Okay, so this is my last bump for the day (3 bump limit and all that). I really tried to overhaul the entire thread, so enjoy - and give me some pointers if it doesn't look right.

#5 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:14 AM

I have a 20th anniversary famicom micro that I'm looking to get rid of. It works great and has the charger. I can get some pics if you're interested.

#6 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:26 AM

I'd be interested, definitely.

#7 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

Here's my morning bump. Surprised I woke myself up this early.

#8 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

And here's an afternoon bump, complete with a slightly altered post. I'm guessing I'm not going to hear back about that Micro, so... nothing doing?

#9 bsmiff

bsmiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

OP: If you haven't already, check out Ash Burton's lowball which ends tonight. There's a Game Boy Micro available. http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=259418

#10 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

I really appreciate that you were nice enough to point that out to me, but I've already checked with him and he can't/won't accept Amazon Payments right now, which takes it out of my reach. *sigh*

#11 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

Here's my evening push. I found an AGS-101 SP while scouring a local Gamestop today.

#12 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:50 AM

I'm in the middle of some manual deals right now, but if they fall through I may give you a holler. Shoot me a pm if you have any SNES ones.
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#13 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:11 AM

I'm in the middle of some manual deals right now, but if they fall through I may give you a holler. Shoot me a pm if you have any SNES ones.

I simply can't find my SNES manuals anywhere around my parent's home. I was lucky enough to have stashed most of my Game Boy, Genesis, and N64 manuals away in a closet, but I for the life of me can't figure out where the SNES stuff is.

It's probably sitting in a landfill somewhere with my Game Boy Micro. Depressing to think about, really. Well, I'm going to update my first post with every manual I've been able to find.

#14 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

Here's a bump for the morning, before I end up trudging out to the local Gamestops to throw more money at them.

#15 bsmiff

bsmiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

I really appreciate that you were nice enough to point that out to me, but I've already checked with him and he can't/won't accept Amazon Payments right now, which takes it out of my reach. *sigh*

Bummer. Good luck in your search! Looks like eBay is averaging $50-100 for one.

#16 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

Bummer. Good luck in your search! Looks like eBay is averaging $50-100 for one.

Sadly. I was really frustrated at the price the Micro went for in that lowball.

Buying Lunar 2 and Gamestop's Power Sale really cleaned me out ($135+ spent in one day, talk about buyer's remorse), so I'm mainly interested in money, if anyone's interested - but I'll still entertain other offers.

#17 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

My list is even slimmer now, but it won't hurt to bump it. I think.

I evidently also forgot how to spell 'games' correctly.

#18 skinkrawl

skinkrawl

DoyoulikePhilCollins

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:57 AM

What Atari games do you have?

#19 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:19 AM

What Atari games do you have?

I'll put 'em in the original post. Only problem is that some of 'em have permanent marker on the labels (not my doing, sorry!) and they're all in somewhat fair condition.

#20 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:06 AM

Giving this another shove.

#21 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:39 AM

I've added a netbook of mine to the list, along with a random game or two.

#22 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

Another day, another round of talking to myself.

#23 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

Bumping because I'm sure the Atari 2600 works now.

#24 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

Going to try a bigger update after I get over this funk I'm in after having to break up with my girlfriend of fourteen months. Wish me luck!

#25 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

It's been a rough two weeks, but I'm still around!

#26 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

Bumping for HP Mini edit/added Tales of the Abyss.

#27 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:52 AM

Nighttime bump, while I've also added a couple of Steam games and a L4D Hoodie to the mix. I'm still not receiving many offers, though.

#28 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

I hope to take some pictures soon, I just keep finding ways to forget.

#29 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:11 AM

So I'm back around to see if I can sell this stuff. The list's definitely shrunk.

#30 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

*shove shove shove*