GGT 98: 3DS, so hipster its never seen it before

• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#241 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:26 PM

I'm going to attempt it tonight. I'll call a law office and leave that story as a message.

I am so ready to hear this happening.

#242 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:27 PM

I have skype now ya'll
Posted Image

where scoob

#243 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

On what?

Exactly.

I'm going to attempt it tonight. I'll call a law office and leave that story as a message.

No, I have class tonight, you will wait until tomorrow or after 10PM.

#244 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

I haven't eaten at KFC in a long time. But when I do go there, I like their popcorn chicken or chicken strips along with potato wedges. Don't care for their biscuits though unless I have jelly to put on them. (strawberry jelly is the best for biscuits)

I'm the same way getting Popcorn Chicken or the Crispy Strips. They are da bomb. I don't care for biscuits either, which is why I always throw it out. Only reason I don't like Popeyes is because they always give me a biscuit.

I prefer Mrs. Winners over KFC. It makes me so sad they don't have any around here :(

Never heard of them.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

Last night I played the SOCOM 4 beta. I'm going to buy the game, but I still need to get better with aiming.

I'm also still in the process of adding friend on my 3DS. I'm glad I can see what my friends are playing online finally (which no Nintendo platform had yet).
Posted Image

#245 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

Dawn of Sorrow is definitely worth playing.

I looked for a decent priced copy a couple of months ago. Failed miserably.

You should also play the 3d ones if you haven't.

Well actually only Lords of Shadow.

I played the N64 version, if that counts

I've played and beaten all of the 2D games but Harmony of Despair. I love Castlevania... Symphony of the Night is like my third favorite game of all time. I really want to cosplay Shanoa or Maria at some point in the future (I love their outfits), but both of those would be fairly difficult to make.

I tried playing through SotN a while ago. I got stuck somewhere and gave up.

j-cart- I still can't find you on steam. This is my id

http://steamcommunit.../id/bluescrote/

#246 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

Exactly.

Wait, are you talking about last night's topic of discussion?

#247 Chacrana

Chacrana

You wa Cock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

Exactly.

No, I have class tonight, you will wait until tomorrow or after 10PM.

I'll be on skype at 9... I can wait till 10 for any real shenanigans.

it was probably in there because I'm a flaming homosexual.

#248 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

Can i join skype time
Posted Image

where scoob

#249 Chibi_Kaji

Chibi_Kaji

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

II tried playing through SotN a while ago. I got stuck somewhere and gave up.

It's way too easy to get lost in that game...

I want to play Lords of Shadow but I'm waiting for a deal on that.
"People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children." - Bill Watterson

Posted Image

#250 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

Skinny people die from heart attacks too.

Jus' sayin'.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

#251 j-cart

j-cart

BOOM BOOM SHAKE SHAKE, NOW DROP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

BlueScrote: I'll add you when I get back from work.

My plan is perfect, I am the last one to leave the office today. My April Fool's joke needs the extra hour to setup. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#252 Cheska19

Cheska19

Fang Banger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

Either you guys don't like me, or are afraid of showing your faces to a woman besides your mother because no one besides Uraizen has added me on Skype.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#253 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

I have skype now ya'll

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Man, you've missed so much good stuff!

Never heard of them.

They're mostly a really Southern place, I haven't seen any past the Kentucky/Illinois state line. They have fucking great chicken, it's the least greasy fried chicken I've had all my life. It's always perfect.

Edit: I'll add you right now, Cheska. I didn't know you had Skype. What's your name on there?

#254 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:23 PM

Either you guys don't like me, or are afraid of showing your faces to a woman besides your mother because no one besides Uraizen has added me on Skype.

Maybe they are bashful.

seanr1221.png

#255 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

Like Captain Jo-el, son of Jor-el, I don't know know your Skype name. :cry:

They're mostly a really Southern place, I haven't seen any past the Kentucky/Illinois state line. They have fucking great chicken, it's the least greasy fried chicken I've had all my life. It's always perfect.

Dude this sounds amazing. :drool:

If I ever head down south, I'mma hit that place up hardcore.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

#256 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:28 PM

Maybe they are bashful.

Posted Image

#257 Chacrana

Chacrana

You wa Cock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

Lol, we were hoping you'd be on skype the last few days, but it's probably for the best you weren't... the topic of discussion was unpleasant.

#258 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:33 PM

Lol, we were hoping you'd be on skype the last few days, but it's probably for the best you weren't... the topic of discussion was unpleasant.

Only as unpleasant as a prostate exam given by uraizen.

That dude has one big finger.

#259 Cheska19

Cheska19

Fang Banger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

Now that's unfair,my curiosity is killing me. Did it include a discussion of JSP's wet dreams?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#260 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

JSP doesn't have wet dreams, he isn't old enough for those yet.

#261 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:48 PM

Now that's unfair,my curiosity is killing me. Did it include a discussion of JSP's wet dreams?

Not yet, but maybe now that JSP has Skype he can tell us all about them.

Our discussions inevitably lead to Chac talking about Jews with a German accent.

#262 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:52 PM

Like Captain Jo-el, son of Jor-el, I don't know know your Skype name. :cry:

Dude this sounds amazing. :drool:

If I ever head down south, I'mma hit that place up hardcore.

I love you, Hank.

And you should definitely hit it up! Place is fantastic, they serve fantastic breakfasts, too.

Added! It may have included that after I went to bed, but I know that it definitely covered Super Saiyan pubes, the story of Flag Girl, Tamaril Hawke, and the Heist of a Lifetime.

#263 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:53 PM

Our discussions inevitably lead to Chac talking about Jews with a German accent.

Always.

We should get JSP on later and have a big ass Skype party. :bouncy:

My Skype name is hankmecrankme, surprise.

#264 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

meeeeeeeeeeeeep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

/auto-shun Anyone who even thought about playing that new WWE game (or any WWE game really).

(()) wOOpwOOp That's the sound of a trade: >>CML<< (())

PS3 & 360 games @ ☆ Want Halo 4 ☆ plz
10% CAG discount Vs. ebay listings!

#265 Chacrana

Chacrana

You wa Cock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:57 PM

It involved a discussion of me finding out the identity and several details of JSP's girlfriend and then lording it over him for a few minutes while we laughed sadistically.

Among other things.

#266 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

Last one in the office, time for my office PRANK!

#267 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Man, you've missed so much good stuff!

I only got it because my girlfriend wanted us to talk to her asian friend from back home. But the side effect is I can dick around with all you now. skype name is jonp15853, you all assholes can add me if you'd like, I'm probably gonna be in the room doing homework all night so I'll be available for talkies. Just beasted through this algebra.
Posted Image

where scoob

#268 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:21 PM

Then you hit 30ish, have a job where you don't leave one spot for more than a few times a day, and you get pudgy.

Then you need to exercise just to keep your pudgy from going to flabby. If you miss a day, you lose a belt notch.

Then your cholesterol is SKY-HIGH.

Then the Hypertension kicks in.

Enjoy your next couple of years...

8-)

I'm also still in the process of adding friend on my 3DS.

There's no process for a friend. Just pity.

Skinny people die from heart attacks too.

Jus' sayin'.

Fo' Sho'

Or strokes...
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#269 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:29 PM

I love you, Hank.

And you should definitely hit it up! Place is fantastic, they serve fantastic breakfasts, too.

Added! It may have included that after I went to bed, but I know that it definitely covered Super Saiyan pubes, the story of Flag Girl, Tamaril Hawke, and the Heist of a Lifetime.

<3 you too.

Also, that sounds like a great place. Heaven on Earth. :drool:

And yes, Skype chat gets a bit scary at times. . .It's definitely rated IM for Immature.

It involved a discussion of me finding out the identity and several details of JSP's girlfriend and then lording it over him for a few minutes while we laughed sadistically.

Among other things.

This was indeed greatness. :bouncy:

Sorry, JSP.

I only got it because my girlfriend wanted us to talk to her asian friend from back home. But the side effect is I can dick around with all you now. skype name is jonp15853, you all assholes can add me if you'd like, I'm probably gonna be in the room doing homework all night so I'll be available for talkies. Just beasted through this algebra.

Adding you in a sec. ^__^

Then you hit 30ish, have a job where you don't leave one spot for more than a few times a day, and you get pudgy.

Then you need to exercise just to keep your pudgy from going to flabby. If you miss a day, you lose a belt notch.

Then your cholesterol is SKY-HIGH.

Then the Hypertension kicks in.

Enjoy your next couple of years...

8-)

Fo' Sho'

Or strokes...

Yep, get old, get lazy, get fat or fatter. It's not cool, bro.

I bet when TMK dies, he wants his body marinated in the Colonel's secret recipe of 12 herbs and spices and turned into popcorn chicken. He will be served at his funeral with potato wedges and Pepsi.

#270 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

I didn't know you had it either.

I'm LordManaKnight I think, but I don't get on much.
Posted Image