Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - $10 (GS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a price that low you'd almost think they're having some crazy annual power to the players type of sale going on.;)

[quote name='Survivalism']It's not part of the sale. Also, PS3 only. :([/QUOTE]
It is part of the sale. It's listed in the OP of the sale thread as a temporary sale item, only on ps3.

[quote name='Donut2922']as an MK fan i was extremely disappointed. stay away from this game.[/QUOTE]

Weird. As a non-MK fan, I was surprisingly entertained.

[quote name='Donut2922']as an MK fan i was extremely disappointed. stay away from this game.[/QUOTE]

Same, short game and watered down. Can't wait for the new one though. :bouncy:

Sweet, thanks OP. I bought the :360: version back when, but now that the new MK is coming out, I'll have the arcade stick for the :ps3: so I'll sell my :360: version since it's never been played, so that I can use a good stick to play this game.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Sweet, thanks OP. I bought the :360: version back when, but now that the new MK is coming out, I'll have the arcade stick for the :ps3: so I'll sell my :360: version since it's never been played, so that I can use a good stick to play this game.[/QUOTE]

A stick is def not necessary. Its actually awkward to play this one with a stick

Thought it was OK. Not a big MK guy but I like DC so I got it before when it was like $20, thought I got my monies worth.

This game is well worth $10 just for Wonder Woman's giant knockers.

Seriously, go to YouTube and look at those things. They're capable of a fatality in and of themselves.

[quote name='Buuhan1']This game is well worth $10 just for Wonder Woman's giant knockers.

Seriously, go to YouTube and look at those things. They're capable of a fatality in and of themselves.[/QUOTE]

It's an amazon trait!

[quote name='darknight88']Any free ship codes?[/QUOTE]

If you buy 2 or more items you get free shipping, so instead of paying $2.99 to ship 1 game, I bought a random used :ps2: game for 99 cents (Herdy Gerdy, WTF ever that is). They basically paid me 2 bucks to take it, so I'll play it and see what it's like hehe

Expect similar deals or better when MK releases...buy MK get DCU vs MK for $5 or 50% off some $hit like that with it being a GH and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back