Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#991 music2134

music2134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

This is my first time reaching a high tier for SQ.E Member Program; so how/when do get our prize?
Uh Oh, HoTDoG!
PSN ID:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
"19 hours left..."

Posted ImagePosted Image

#992 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

This is my first time reaching a high tier for SQ.E Member Program; so how/when do get our prize?

You'll get an email about the rewards within the next two months or so, and it'll tell you to login to the Square Enix website and update your address and other information (even if it's already correct and current). Then you wait. It'll probably come around October or November.

"Anniversary" means plaque

No, no. Each year already implies the plaque. Anniversary means nothing different this year.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#993 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

Here is the true reason we haven't heard anything yet.. It is the year 2012, so it is the end of the world. So therefore they have given up with it until its December some odd. That way they know if it really does end or not. If it doesn't, then we might get a good prize or a gumball that says Square Enix Members =D

#994 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

Haha, and the good prize is
Spoiler

#995 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

Maybe it is time I register for this. I have 650 points in codes from the "Past Eligible Games" list. If I do so and the rankings is the same as last year. I'd be a silver member. I wonder if it would be worth the trouble now to join or hold out for a better time?

#996 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

Maybe it is time I register for this. I have 650 points in codes from the "Past Eligible Games" list. If I do so and the rankings is the same as last year. I'd be a silver member. I wonder if it would be worth the trouble now to join or hold out for a better time?

No real point to hold on to them, seeing as there is no way of knowing what the prize is gonna be for a looong time. So its just use them and have luck at getting a year with a good prize package

#997 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:23 AM

No real point to hold on to them, seeing as there is no way of knowing what the prize is gonna be for a looong time. So its just use them and have luck at getting a year with a good prize package

I'm on the other side of the fence. Right now the program is in limbo and no one knows what's going on. I see no reason to enter any codes in now as it serves no purpose.

#998 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

Can't wait for the Heroes of Ruin. It looks a lot like a Baulders Gate type of game, so I know I'll have a blast playing it

#999 dxgirly

dxgirly

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

I'm thinking that they're going to be going the way of Club Nintendo, and allowing you to redeem your points for prizes and do away with the tier system.... but it's all just a guessing game at this point because they haven't officially announced anything yet.

#1000 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

I'm thinking that they're going to be going the way of Club Nintendo, and allowing you to redeem your points for prizes and do away with the tier system.... but it's all just a guessing game at this point because they haven't officially announced anything yet.

I sure hope they do go Nintendo's route and do that. I would love to redeem points to get cool SE prizes. Hopefully they'd do games too like how there is game and watch games. But something more better

#1001 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

Oh, boy. I'd have a wall full of those artplates.

But I doubt they'd ever have a setup like Club Nintendo's.

#1002 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

Yeah, I don't think they'll go that route, but I sure wouldn't mind it.

If we do get another art plate (mainly that FF4 one), part of me wants to get it on eBay or someplace similar so I can have another one to go w/ my Lightning one, but the other part of me won't feel as excited to get it since I didn't actually "earn" it/obtain it the way it was originally given out.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1003 MarshMan34

MarshMan34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Do you remember when they announced prizes last year? It seems like every year it takes more time. And whats the deal with changing the amount of points? I'm confused and wondering what their deal is.

#1004 Mr Snarp Snarps

Mr Snarp Snarps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Does anyone know if codes from PS2 games or older 360/PS3 games would still work? If so I may try this membership thing.

#1005 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

PS2 games, no. As for PS3/360, I think it's pretty much games from 2009 & newer. Sadly, it seems there's no longer a list of games that qualify on the Members site anymore.

7/3 update: Well, tried registering Theatrhythm: FF & of course, telling me it's invalid. Guess they haven't fixed the problem where you can't register a game on launch day. Also, the number on the bottom right corner is 91221.

Edited by Zonic505, 03 July 2012 - 08:03 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1006 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:41 AM

07/03/12
Added Theatrhytm point card code : 91221

#1007 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:42 AM

Does anyone know if codes from PS2 games or older 360/PS3 games would still work? If so I may try this membership thing.

Program started in the 360/PS3/DS/PSP era, all the eligible game are in the OP :)

#1008 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:33 AM

if anyone has a spare of the Theatrhythm, I'd gladly give a few codes for it. Let me know please, but obviously I'd want the code first if I am gonna give several for it. Unless you got high feedback then I won't mind.. ..much

#1009 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

Do you remember when they announced prizes last year? It seems like every year it takes more time. And whats the deal with changing the amount of points? I'm confused and wondering what their deal is.

According to OP, you had to claim your 2010-2011 reward by 6/26/2011. So it looks like 2011-2012's reward is waaay late...
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#1010 stiner

stiner

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:01 AM

How and where do we register points now? I glanced over a few menus and can't find anything.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1011 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

How and where do we register points now? I glanced over a few menus and can't find anything.

Log in your account click on your Name in the upper left corner and click on game registration

Posted Image

#1012 stiner

stiner

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

Thanks, can't believe I looked right over that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1013 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

Yeah, doesn't seem to be on the front page anymore. Not sure why they removed that convenience.

Oh, & I got Theatrhythm to register last night. Kind of wish it'd ask for confirmation & tell you how many points you got like with the old site.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1014 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

maybe they are taking a different approach this year, where ultimate isn't always equal to 1000 points.
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#1015 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

yeah, odds are it'll be 2000 points. Seeing as each game seems to be 100 point now. But who knows till they finally let us know what tier we are in and such

#1016 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

off topic.. Club Nintendo is down, so hopefully they'll be posting the rewards =D Can't wait for that to happen with SE Members though

#1017 firehawk12

firehawk12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

I was just wondering, if I register codes now, am I doing it for the next year's prize?

#1018 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

yes you will be doing it for next year. It restarts on April 1st (I think). As far as the prizes go, they are now able to be claimed. So it says you need to go to the site and update your info for your address. I already did it, but it doesn't say anything like "Your prizes will be shipped out.." So hopefully just reclicking the save changes did it. Here is something as far as points are concerned, hopefully it'll be like club nintendo now..

"Also keep a sharp eye on your points as we're developing new and fun ways to use them throughout the year! That way your points identify both your amazing loyalty to our games and also give you new bonuses and promotional items!"

#1019 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

Prizes have been announced! Also take note of this:

Also keep a sharp eye on your points as we're developing new and fun ways to use them throughout the year! That way your points identify both your amazing loyalty to our games and also give you new bonuses and promotional items!

Hmmm, so it sounds like points might be spendable now? Or perhaps you'll get certain rewards for registering specific games again like that free theme for KH: Birth By Sleep?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1020 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

could be something like that, am more hoping to be able to spend our points. The KH:BBS theme was dumb to me. Would be able to spend our points