Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#91 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

Maybe we aren't getting prizes this year???? How sweet would that be?!

It would be very surprising to not get anything. It's weird that they have not given any info yet, but I'm sure we'll get something. Even if they would choose to stop the program or to give a very cheap item because they lost too much with the iPod they would at least give some cheap item just so it's not nothing... at least that's what i think. Not giving anything would be quite a bad pub for them.

#92 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

any rumors of a nook color? B&N is in trouble, maybe Square can get a good discount. Maybe they can give free pdf's of S-E game guides with it, lol. They are rootable, I'd be happy with that.

#93 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

any rumors of a nook color? B&N is in trouble, maybe Square can get a good discount. Maybe they can give free pdf's of S-E game guides with it, lol. They are rootable, I'd be happy with that.

That really have nothing to do with Square Enix. And why would Bradly games give out pdf guide for free?

#94 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

The same reason you could get a free game on the Enix iPod from last year, I suppose. Because it was included with the reward.

On an interesting note, I just received the autograph card today via overnight! I got the final card in the set, The World. :) I'll take that as a good sign.

>_>; I kinda feel foolish for owning four of these Tactic Ogre decks though.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#95 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:26 AM

Lol. Yeah...that seems like too many to me, too. ;)

I wouldn't mind a Nook or some sort of e-reader. They're the thing now, and pretty obviously because you can just download books for free. It would be a pretty good follow-up to a device for digital music if they offered a device for digital books. :)
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#96 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:27 AM

How in the world did you get the other 2 (1 for, I assume, as the pre-order bonus, & 1 for winning the contest)? There's people who'd want just one (including myself, not a big fan of the game, but the cards look cool), & you're lucky enough to own 4!

Oh, I should probably mention that Dead Island will probably will count for registration since S-E is distributing the game in the US.

#97 Mimetic

Mimetic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:23 AM

When I bought Tactics Ogre on Amazon about over a month ago, it came with a deck. They must have had too many pre-order bonuses left over. It's definitely not guaranteed, but Amazon may have some more.

#98 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:50 AM

^ That's how I got my second one.

I purchased two from Amazon. Although I actually went on their customer support and asked if it was possible to still receive the preorder bonus. Granted, this was only three days after the game had been released, so I thought it'd be a different situation.

And yeah, an employee at gamestop was kind enough to offer me a deck when we were talking about bonuses for preordering vs. sales/drops.

#99 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:18 AM

I received the art print from the Lord of Arcana contest today. It's nicer than I thought it would be and it's actually a decent size. It also came with a bazillion packing peanuts...yay.

#100 rb109972

rb109972

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:24 PM

I received the art print from the Lord of Arcana contest today. It's nicer than I thought it would be and it's actually a decent size. It also came with a bazillion packing peanuts...yay.

I got mine as well, i thought it was just going to be a vary small print. I was not expecting it to come with a frame.

#101 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:55 PM

Hitman Absolution confirmed for PS3, 360, & PC, meaning 3 more codes you can earn. No word on a release date, though.

#102 GamerTears

GamerTears

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

Got an e-mail on May the 8th saying I won autographed Tarot cards... but I had to redeem them may the 7th :( It hurts my soul.

#103 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

At this point, i'm not sure we'll get anything :( Apparently they've had a terrible past year and lost a lot of money. Still have hopes for some kind of news.. they better not be thinking we'll all just forget about it as time goes on.. :(

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#104 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

Got an e-mail on May the 8th saying I won autographed Tarot cards... but I had to redeem them may the 7th :( It hurts my soul.

Holy Hell.

You sir, need to BITCH LIKE Fuck to their customer service.

Edit: eh? Fuck wasn't censored.

Edit 2: Oh, there we go. Apparently it doesn't recognize all caps.

#105 io

io

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

At this point, i'm not sure we'll get anything :( Apparently they've had a terrible past year and lost a lot of money. Still have hopes for some kind of news.. they better not be thinking we'll all just forget about it as time goes on.. :(

:lol:... Funny how the early debate was whether it would be another iPod or maybe a 3DS or maybe a PSP, and now it is whether we'll get anything at all!

That's a good strategy for them to then come out with the prize being a soundtrack CD or something - we'll all be grateful that we finally got something and overlook that it is crap compared to last year ;).

#106 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

Yes.. that is what I'm thinking io.. but fingers are still kind of crossed. :) I know I wouldn't have bought a few of the PC titles / traded codes if it wasn't for the reward potential.

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#107 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

I gotta agree with RabbitSuit. They should've e-mailed it to you before the deadline ended. I would at least contact support to see if they'll do anything.

& yeah, io makes a good point. I just want something to be announced as a prize.

#108 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:30 AM

I'm guessing you got selected because someone didn't reply by May 7, and they forgot to change the dates in their email when they copied and pasted yours.

#109 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

After reading some articles regarding Square Enix's fiscal reports, my hope of getting anything at all has definitely dropped. $150 million in losses is no bueno.

#110 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hey all just a quick fyi

I'm sure none of you need it, probably already have it or don't need it like I said. But I have been looking for the PC copy of "The Last Remnant" for a long time and could never find it, mainly looking on ebay and in the gamestops. But then stupid me finally looks on amazon.com and there are lots of it. It says its the M rated, so I would think it is here in the states. Ebay usually only has the 16+ version of it.

So if anyone needs to get that game, amazon is the place to get it. I got it ordered now, hopefully it is unopened when I get it (it does say new).

Yep i ended buying one on internet too. But be carefull! I ordered one on E-bay with the picture showing M rating and i ended with the European vertion :( so no code !

#111 EnvyNeko

EnvyNeko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:45 AM

I don't know if anyone's noticed this yet, but Square's sent out their monthly news emails and the bottom mentioned that people who got Ultimate last year (April 2010- March 2011) can now claim their rewards. And here are the rewards:

Ultimate: FINAL FANTASY XIII Lightning Artwork

Gold: Specialized Square Enix MEMBERS Messenger Bag

Silver: MEMBERS Pouch and Square Enix Promo items

#112 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

Yay totally wasn't expecting S-E to post up the prizes so soon after revealing those horrible losses their business suffered. I guessed right for the Ultimate Prize though, it's gonna be the same thing that Japan got, which I really wanted.

I wonder what the other prizes will be like and if they will come in one comprehensive package like last years (that really nice red box with the gold coin on the top and all the different compartments).

#113 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for heads up EnvyNeko!

If the artwork is exact same as Japanese got its this (for those like me who hadnt see it till just now).
http://www.finalfant...ning--1460.html
Posted Image

#114 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

lol and people were expecting a 1st gen ipad, psp, nintendo ds, ipod, etc...

I wonder if THEY will be upset...

#115 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

Wow, bronze members don't even get postcards this year. Whatever SE.

#116 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:15 AM

I hope the pouch is for a PSP for a DS, that would be awesome.

#117 Ziv

Ziv

Jerk Extreme

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:19 AM

Glad I didnt waste my time last year (Message sent from my squenix iPod touch from the 2009-2010 prize year).

#118 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

To ebay they goooooooooooo

seriously, I wonder if it'll get anything....

Bag might be nice, and I don't know about the "pouch".

Ultimates will get everything below? yes?

#119 EnvyNeko

EnvyNeko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:30 AM

I won't be getting anything for this, but I'm hopeful for this year's prize. At least they have some neat prizes for last year.

#120 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:05 AM

Finally, they're announced! I really hope it'll be like last year where you get all the rewards for the lower tiers. I e-mailed S-E just to make sure if Ultimate tier members would get all 3 prizes, or just the artwork.

Bronze: Kind of surprised there's no Bronze reward this year. I guess they couldn't afford/make anything?

Silver: Wonder what the promo items are. Perhaps things they gave at events like E3? & I hope the pouch just doesn't have the S-E logo or one of the logos from their games.

Gold: Same thing for the messenger bag. I hope it's not just a logo slapped on.

Ultimate: I'm mixed. On one hand, the art looks nice & I'll see if I can frame it so I can hand it on the wall, plus it's not something that you can just buy (well, excluding eBay). On the other hand, it would've been nice if it was new/different artwork.