Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#1171 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

No problem.

Wow, dxgirly. Hope their support team can do something for you.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1172 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Not really sure.. By the way you are saying it, the first 2030 would of been from the signing up bonus of 30 points. But happening again I have no real clue what it would be.. Unless maybe since all the point values doubled, and the other 30 might be making it so its 60 point sign up bonus...

I registered 20 games for last year to hit ultimate. The bonus 30 points were from registration. Out of nowhere I have a mystery 30 points that didn't come from me registering games.

Did this happen to anyone else?

#1173 dxgirly

dxgirly

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

No problem.

Wow, dxgirly. Hope their support team can do something for you.

I hope so too. The community manager told me to private message him, but that was a week ago now, and he still hasn't responded. It's all very frustrating. :\

#1174 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

So I read the OP but I still have a question (please be nice). I have registered 9 games to my account but only 4 this year. It says I have 660 points. Does that count for this year or do I really only have 200 right now? I only ask because I never redeemed anything because I did not know you could actually get something by doing this. Anyway, if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate it.

#1175 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

So I read the OP but I still have a question (please be nice). I have registered 9 games to my account but only 4 this year. It says I have 660 points. Does that count for this year or do I really only have 200 right now? I only ask because I never redeemed anything because I did not know you could actually get something by doing this. Anyway, if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate it.

So long as you registered them during this SE year, then you are fine. Then you will have the 660 points for this year of 2012-2013

#1176 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

How do you check the amount of points you contributed to this year? All I see is the total for what I think is all the points I ever added...
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#1177 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

not sure how to know that yet, if you can figure it out, please enlighten us =P

#1178 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

There isn't a way, sadly. There used to be, but the website change removed it. And haven't bothered putting one back up.

#1179 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Only the game registered this year will count for reward if nothing changes. But for now pretty much every one is in the dark about the program, they changed the website and also changed the amound of point you get per game. So until SE gives info on the new program we can't give you much more info than you already know :(

#1180 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

Well now I have a weird thing happen. I found a registration card and typed in the #. It comes back as FFXIII-2 but I already had that registered. It still gave me the 50 points though. It does not seem it was for a different platform either because only the 360 game is still there. Are you able to now register the same game each year with a new code?
Posted Image

#1181 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:17 AM

there was a glitch with certain games where you can register twice. maybe that's what happened to you.
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#1182 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

Well now I have a weird thing happen. I found a registration card and typed in the #. It comes back as FFXIII-2 but I already had that registered. It still gave me the 50 points though. It does not seem it was for a different platform either because only the 360 game is still there. Are you able to now register the same game each year with a new code?

I've registered a few PS3 games and have the 360 version showing on my profile so it's possible you registered one for each console.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#1183 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

there was the glitch where a few games can be registered a second time. But the glitch that is being mentioned with that is this.. ANY code can be used on your account now. So you can register 20 copies of XIII-2 for that matter. But for now, who knows if that would make it so you get to the platinum tier, kinda doubt that. So its probably still only enter 1 of each to be safe, but if you want to go ahead and enter loads, I got lots of codes, mostly 1 of each now so 5 bucks for those, otherwise 3 if I got more, or guides/games

#1184 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

Very interesting stuff for Collectors Here, even more interesting than the 25 anniversary boxed set if you ask me and for a more resonable price. A collection of 5 Art book by Amano to be released on Oct 30

http://finalfantasy....f_Final_Fantasy

#1185 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

I never entered the codes I had from these before, went through the games I got over the past few years and this year and it seems I'd still be 5 codes away from the ultimate prize, I am planning on getting Tomb Raider but have no idea what I should do for the other 4 :/

EDIT: I guess that is if the points for it are 1000 again, and since they don't announce that for a while I'll probably just wait until they do to enter all of my codes to see what I have/need (would be at 750 atm)

Edited by MoCiWe, 12 September 2012 - 03:15 AM.

659629.png?68329996

#1186 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

You can now register game as many time as you want it would seems, I just registered Sleeping Dog 360 Twice, will try with more Games tonight

#1187 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

I recall this happened once before & it turned out to be a glitch. Wonder if it happened again.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1188 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Since the new website is out it happened a lot to many ppl with different games so eiter its now a standard or maybe a glitch on every game. Anyhow time to register games ! lol

#1189 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

if it is a pottential glitch that will allow you to register X games of each and still get to the 20 games, just trade for codes I have, I got lots still, sure lots of them are 1 each, so if you don't trade guides/games then it'll be 5 bucks for those

#1190 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:31 AM

Don't post that here josb101. I feel like you should know that already. Post it here
http://www.cheapassg...t=290272&page=6

#1191 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

Take a survey about the 2011 rewards and get 5 Members Points. Really quick, as it's only 2 questions (what prizes did you like the most & what can they do to improve). You'll get your points instantly once you finish.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1192 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:30 AM

Take a survey about the 2011 rewards and get 5 Members Points. Really quick, as it's only 2 questions (what prizes did you like the most & what can they do to improve). You'll get your points instantly once you finish.

Thanks! Barely have any points in my account so this really helps!

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#1193 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Thank you for the heads up on the survey Zonic. I let them know the program needs an actual use, such as a store like Club Nintendo. Having points sitting around with no use is pointless... get it? *buhdoomshhh*

#1194 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Yeah, I mentioned that too, where it'd be neat to redeem the points for something. Plus it's be nice to see the progress bar return & such, along with what systems you redeemed a game for. Hopefully,
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1195 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

Yeah, I mentioned that too, where it'd be neat to redeem the points for something. Plus it's be nice to see the progress bar return & such, along with what systems you redeemed a game for. Hopefully,

I did the same thing last year and this year. Not that it'll do anything, but hopefully. Also added, hopefully something electronic like the ipod touch, or even some other sort of SE members item. So long as we can't get it any other way.

#1196 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

Well, I finally signed up. I got 50 points for joining and 5 for the survey. I think I have a couple of game codes lying around somewhere. They don't do double point days (like disney) or anything do they?

#1197 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Afraid not.

#1198 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

Well, I finally signed up. I got 50 points for joining and 5 for the survey. I think I have a couple of game codes lying around somewhere. They don't do double point days (like disney) or anything do they?

Nope, they did do some double point for redeeming in the 1st week after release on some game. But not recently.

#1199 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

there is a Final Fantasy contest going on right now. Found out its been going on for a couple days now, so not sure if its too late to be able to win. It says only the first 300 are eligible to be entered into the contest. But better to try it anyways. Just go to the SEM page and you'll see the 25th anniversary on the right and click into it. Follow all the details on it, best of luck to you all

#1200 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

Another Survey for 5 pts

http://na.square-eni...al_fantasy_xiii