Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#1231 shaselai

shaselai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

so are people here registering codes as they come up or hording them until the score system comes out?

#1232 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

I was on the SE members page, and I saw an interesting post about a PS3 Kingdom Hearts HD collection game that will be coming out. Person that posted it said they messaged SE and said they should bring it to the 360 and Wii U. Then said he was responded with, "If enough people message saying they want it, then they might consider it" So if anyone is up for it, here is a link that they posted. I already went in it and posted my comment on it too as well. Hopefully others are kinda willing to try at it too as well.. http://support.micro...r=1&nofrbrand=1

#1233 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

I'd rather have the series stay on a sony console (main series anyway).
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#1234 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

did anyone vote on the ultimate FF collection at all, and if you did. Is all of your points gone right now? All my points are gone except 50. I just messaged SE asking why my points are gone. I'll be pissed if I have no points now, shit I'd want them to send me out all the past prizes again if they won't put them back.

#1235 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

They don't have any past prizes locked away in some off-shore warehouse. They only produce how many accounts make it to ultimate status and claim it on the form.

Posted Image

#1236 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

Nah, they produce more than that, maybe not much more but more than just what is redeemed (at least for the plates, prob no more ipods). They offer the art plates as prizes for raffles at Comic Con and such.

#1237 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

I know they wouldn't be willing to do any of that, and with the ipod, mine was messed up, wasn't touch sensitive. So I had to take it to an ipod store, which they said they didn't have access to any more of them and would give me a 32gb or whatever size was biggest. At first I said sure, but then changed up, seeing as I didn't want a buyoff so to speak. Said I'd take the broken one back but they said they managed to get a hold of SE highups or whatever and they had a "couple" spares. So I managed to get a fully working one with FF2 on it. So I'm glad I guess

#1238 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Quick question. When does their 'year' end at Square? How many points do I need to get a reward?

#1239 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Reward year ends March 31st & starts April 1st. As for points needed for rewards, we have no idea since they redid the point system. Used to be about 1,000 for Platinum.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1240 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

It seems like I can get points for registering the same titles. I registered 2 FF13-2 for the 360 and 3 Hitman Absolution for the PS3. Is that some kind of a glitch?
I'm also curious about how the new system works since it doesn't tell you anything at all about what tier you are and how many points you'll need in order to reach platinum status again.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#1241 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

I've been wondering all this myself. Not sure if it will give you the points towards the 20 games, or still only meant to be 1 game of each. But what I really am trying to figure out is what happened to all my points. I've voted on my favorite ff collection, and ever since then. My points dissapeared. It said I had 50 points, and if I go through hoops I can eventually get to my account which'll say I have the full amount I have. Today I had to go to a friends house in order to submit my hitman picture. Doing that gave me 100 points to the 50 points you get for starting but not to the one that should have 7230 now because of it.

Holy, you have 7230 points?! That is insane. Each game counted for 50 points. I hope you can get your points back. Did you get your ultimate platinum rewards at least? I still haven't receive mines for this year and I'm sure I'm never going to get it.
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
My game plays:
Posted Image

#1242 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

You may want to try to get some assistance on their member forums. They don't have any major reps that go around to help with issues their, but they have a small group of users called mythril members that have the admins YIM or something along those lines. They've helped a few people out get their tickets expedited when they became circular nonsense like what you're getting now.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1243 conkwe

conkwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

My points and registered titles disappeared too. My brother's account still has everything. I dunno what's going on, but I'm gonna hold off from registering anything until they give us more info on the reward prizes.

Does the accumulated points do anything for you anyways? I would've still had register X amount of games for this year to get the end of the year rewards. Since I've been ultimate every year since the beginning, I was running out of games to register. So my points and game registered disappearing might actually help me reach ultimate again this year since I can re-register all the games.

Posted Image Posted Image

Sign up at Mr. Rebates or Ebates through my referral links, it would be much appreciated. You get a percentage back on online purchases.

#1244 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

I'm not sure if anyone posted this already, but there's a Hitman survey for 5 points on the site.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#1245 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

What's their phone number? They never responded to my emails.
My game plays:
Posted Image

#1246 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Square enix members number
1-858-790-7529

Edited by josb101, 22 January 2013 - 03:41 AM.

#1247 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

meant to respond to the thing you had posted above. Through the countless messages I sent to them this is one of the ones they responded with this regarding the members rewards..

Regarding rewards, the submission period started on 05/20/2011, which was announced on the Members Blog. This provided ample time for users to claim rewards in this timeframe. We regret to inform you that as you have missed the deadline to claim rewards we will be unable to meet your request to provide any rewards. Keep in mind that any games you registered after 03/31/2011 would count towards next years rewards, not this years.

I didn't say anything about not getting my reward, so it was dumb they sent me that, but glad to know it'll be of help to you, but sadly not in a good way.. =( But here is the phone number for it, hopefully you have some luck with it.. 1-858-790-7529

Thank you so muh for the number. I will give them a call after class and let you guys know how I got screw over.
My game plays:
Posted Image

#1248 shaselai

shaselai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

does the Level on the profile mean anything? I am level 1 with 6300 points... have no idea what level i am at though

#1249 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

yah i really hate the new site setup. before you could see how far from platinum you were as well as a detailed list what of what games you registered. now for example it says i got hitman registered but it doesnt say for ps3 or 360 it just says i registered hitman. the old site would tell you which system etc..as well as bonus surveys you got points for too.

#1250 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

hey all, doubt anyone is interested, but I have 17 different codes right now, and would be willing to give about 10 codes for 30 bucks on amazon. If someone can get that many amazon giftcards, gladly give 10 codes for it. Or does amazon use paypal too as well, if it does, gladly do paypal for it. But need to spend it on amazon. I'll delete this post if anyone doesn't want it here

#1251 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Just letting you know i'm still around even if there was no new/update recently :) I'm still monitoring the member page to see if they'll ever give us update on the new member system...

#1252 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

Just letting you know i'm still around even if there was no new/update recently :) I'm still monitoring the member page to see if they'll ever give us update on the new member system...

I had to make several calls down to them, so I guess I kinda have an update..

My account whenever I logged into it, it brought me to a "new" account. So I had to call down and try to get that figured out, they gave me a long account name with Member_43423423 (some random number). The guy told me to use that and do a password reset, didn't help...

Called again a couple days ago, and this guy game me the member_34342423 type of thing again, but he said THIS IS the only way I can get to my account with loads of points in it. So now I have to use my account by entering random numbers and a random password. Frustrating, but what can I do?

The guy said he could remove the "new" account for me if I'd like, but I already did a couple things to it, like did the hitman contest (which won't transfer to my "old" account). Plus I asked what'll happen seeing as it has two accounts to one address then, he said that it'll still work. Seeing as 2 ppl in one house might have an account. So thats the only good news from all of this whole ordeal. I now have 2 accounts, and possibly able to get a reward on both if I have the points =P

#1253 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

hey all, doubt anyone is interested, but I have 17 different codes right now, and would be willing to give about 10 codes for 30 bucks on amazon. If someone can get that many amazon giftcards, gladly give 10 codes for it. Or does amazon use paypal too as well, if it does, gladly do paypal for it. But need to spend it on amazon. I'll delete this post if anyone doesn't want it here

Or you can be useful and a contributing member to the forum by giving them away, like I do.

#1254 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

This year for the account management page, has been a huge mess. That's what has deterred me away from registering games for this cycle.

Posted Image

#1255 shaselai

shaselai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

how does one know if the account is "new" or is "old"? I do see some previously registered games on my current account...

#1256 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

right now if you go to the SE homepage, you can click a link to join a beta of a game "Heroes and Generals" not sure if there are any points involved for being part of the beta, but I'm not taking chances.

Tried the beta of the game, only a couple minutes, guess my pc can't handle it sadly enough.

Edited by josb101, 27 January 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#1257 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

01/29/13 -Update

added hitman trilogy to the op
ps3 code is 91224, will update with 360 code as soon as we receive them. Will try to know the preorder edition code and see if they are different.

#1258 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

01/29/13 -Update

added hitman trilogy to the op
ps3 code is 91224, will update with 360 code as soon as we receive them. Will try to know the preorder edition code and see if they are different.

I haven't seen these codes before, are these just codes to tell if CE and regular editions of games have different registration codes? Or is there more significance behind them?

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#1259 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

I haven't seen these codes before, are these just codes to tell if CE and regular editions of games have different registration codes? Or is there more significance behind them?

Just to identify which game/version the paper slips w/ the real registration codes belong to

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#1260 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Just to identify which game/version the paper slips w/ the real registration codes belong to

Alright, that's what I thought.

ZuREZ44.jpg