Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#1411 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Yes, I made Ultimate. Thanks for posting the tier levels. They took it down to the wire.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#1412 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

I really wish their system wasn't so insanely buggy. Yesterday I went from 1000 points for the year down to 5. My "total points" also went up to about 4000. Today I'm back at 1000 for each.

#1413 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

I really wish their system wasn't so insanely buggy. Yesterday I went from 1000 points for the year down to 5. My "total points" also went up to about 4000. Today I'm back at 1000 for each.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check mine now. I still don't know why my yearly points are 1,105 yet I never registered anything.

Edit: Does this mean I'm set?

"You currently have 1105 points.
You have already been registered for the 2012 Members Rewards. "

#1414 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check mine now. I still don't know why my yearly points are 1,105 yet I never registered anything.

Edit: Does this mean I'm set?

I think you are good. I have the same message w/ the exception of 1105 being 1000.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#1415 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

If you confirmed your address/information, then yeah, you're set & just have to wait for them to send it out.

Cool, thanks.

So I'll get the backpack and the eraser set? Pretty cool.

We don't even have to pay shipping or anything?
Let's go O's!

#1416 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Cool, thanks.

So I'll get the backpack and the eraser set? Pretty cool.

We don't even have to pay shipping or anything?

Correct.

#1417 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

I sound like a grade school kid again getting all excited about my new backpack and erasers. LOL.
Let's go O's!

#1418 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

So glad I logged in. I would have missed the deadline for filling the form out.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1419 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

got to ULTIMATE tier... i guess il miss out 2013 rewards since i used up all my reg cards to reach ultimate this year. hope its all worth it.

#1420 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

Is today the last day to register? i'm still 300 points shy?

#1421 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

I went ahead and opened up some games to reach the 1000 limit. It says I have 1050 total points but I do not see the second message about being registered for the 2012 members rewards. i already confirmed my address by updating my bio. Am I missing something?

#1422 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:50 AM

EDIT: Was able to get a code from somebody, I got exactly 1000 now and it says :

You currently have 1000 points.
You have already been registered for the 2012 Members Rewards. Be sure to stay tuned to the Square Enix Members blog for more info when we reveal our awesome prizes!

That should be good for Ultimate right?

Edited by MoCiWe, 19 April 2013 - 01:04 PM.

659629.png?68329996

#1423 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

looks like your aloud to register 3 copies of the same game (ie 3 sleeping dogs for 360 and 3 sleeping dogs for ps3) on the same account.

Also if you reached platinum for the 2nd and 3rd year and those points count as 100 each game(4000 points or more), you get an automatic 1000 points without registering anything this year. I don't know about the 1st year since I did not participate the 1st year and miss the itouch :(

Are past points worth anything? You know like CN coins to use to purchase stuff/swag?

Edited by nixmahn, 19 April 2013 - 08:16 PM.

#1424 battousai11

battousai11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

looks like your aloud to register 3 copies of the same game (ie 3 sleeping dogs for 360 and 3 sleeping dogs for ps3).

Also if you reached platinum for the 2nd and 3rd year and those points count as 100 each game(4000 points or more), you get an automatic 1000 points without registering anything. I don't know about the 1st year since I did not participate the 1st year and miss the itouch :(

Are past points worth anything? You know like CN coins to use to purchase stuff/swag?

Wow, that's really weird math on their part. I've been Ultimate for the past two years and got no such bonus. Also, I registered one of each Sleeping Dogs and tried a third one, it says I've already registered a copy of that game.

#1425 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

Wow, that's really weird math on their part. I've been Ultimate for the past two years and got no such bonus. Also, I registered one of each Sleeping Dogs and tried a third one, it says I've already registered a copy of that game.

Yeah I didn't get a bonus either. I've been ultimate every year except this one on my account.

It also appears I now have two accounts with the same name and email address. I really have no idea how they managed to give me two but it does explain why one account has about 4000 total points and the other just has exactly 1000 from registering games for this year.

#1426 battousai11

battousai11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Yeah I didn't get a bonus either. I've been ultimate every year except this one on my account.

It also appears I now have two accounts with the same name and email address. I really have no idea how they managed to give me two but it does explain why one account has about 4000 total points and the other just has exactly 1000 from registering games for this year.

how did you find out you had two accounts?

#1427 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

how did you find out you had two accounts?

Heh, well... I had logged into my account a few weeks ago to register enough games to get up to 1000. I noticed then that I had no previous points listed but honestly didn't care since their points system had been broken for so long this past year.

I logged in with the same username/password combination I'd been using all along. A day or two ago I logged in again with the same username/password but saw that I had 5 points for the year and about 4000 total points.

I emailed CS to find out what had happened and they informed me that I somehow now have two accounts with the same name. I have no idea how I can choose which one to login to. One has 1000 points for the year and that's it and the other has 5 points for the year and ~4000 overall.

TL;DR - I asked CS what the deal was and they told me I have two accounts with the same name.

#1428 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

Must not of seen what I posted awhile back. Same thing happened to me, you need to call again, and find out what your "old" account info is. It has changed, now its gonna be member_34231221 and a password of czlie2 So now that's how it is going to be, if you didn't claim your prize in time, should try to have them make an exception

Heh, well... I had logged into my account a few weeks ago to register enough games to get up to 1000. I noticed then that I had no previous points listed but honestly didn't care since their points system had been broken for so long this past year.

I logged in with the same username/password combination I'd been using all along. A day or two ago I logged in again with the same username/password but saw that I had 5 points for the year and about 4000 total points.

I emailed CS to find out what had happened and they informed me that I somehow now have two accounts with the same name. I have no idea how I can choose which one to login to. One has 1000 points for the year and that's it and the other has 5 points for the year and ~4000 overall.

TL;DR - I asked CS what the deal was and they told me I have two accounts with the same name.

#1429 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

I registered one more game and now have 1100 for the year. I still have not seen this message. My address is up to date and everything. Anyone help?

#1430 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

I noticed that happened to my old account too, but literally the only game I had on it was FF13 for the avatar items way back when that launched so I really didn't care and just registered 1000 (every single game I owned) points worth of games to hit Ultimate for the first time ever now this year.

659629.png?68329996

#1431 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

I registered one more game and now have 1100 for the year. I still have not seen this message. My address is up to date and everything. Anyone help?

Click on the 2012 member rewards link on the lower left of the webpage. That link will transfer you to the rewards page if you read through the page, below youll see the message.

#1432 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Just saw it. Found it with that new article they have saying the point system is changing or something.

#1433 spammr

spammr

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

Thanks for all the awesome info... stumbled on to this thread while googling for info on what games are eligible and signed up here to say thanks.

Anyone got any duplicates they can't register? I have one for Hitman Absolution and one for Tomb Raider - both on 360 - and would like to trade for older codes that I haven't registed yet. I know it's down to the wire but I'd love to get to Ultimate!

If anyone is at 950 I may be able to lend a hand. Hoping to trade first though so I don't have to buy codes on ebay for $5-10.

#1434 music2134

music2134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

The option to cheeck the code if it's valid no longer exist?
Uh Oh, HoTDoG!
PSN ID:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
"19 hours left..."

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1435 music2134

music2134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

Do you know how to check codes if they are valid?

Thanks for all the awesome info... stumbled on to this thread while googling for info on what games are eligible and signed up here to say thanks.

Anyone got any duplicates they can't register? I have one for Hitman Absolution and one for Tomb Raider - both on 360 - and would like to trade for older codes that I haven't registed yet. I know it's down to the wire but I'd love to get to Ultimate!

If anyone is at 950 I may be able to lend a hand. Hoping to trade first though so I don't have to buy codes on ebay for $5-10.

Uh Oh, HoTDoG!
PSN ID:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
"19 hours left..."

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1436 spammr

spammr

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:14 AM

The option to cheeck the code if it's valid no longer exist?

If you have already registered a game and have another code for the same game on the same system you can check if the code is valid by inputting it on your account. If the code has not been used it should come up with the message "you have already registered this game title". This doesn't use the code and you then know that the code hasn't been used and it is valid.

If the code has been used you will get an "Invalid Code" message.

Apparently some people were able to register duplicates, not sure if it was just a site glitch though.

#1437 spammr

spammr

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

Down to the last half hour.

Just read an update regarding rewards, looks like they probably won't be available next year.

"Other features from our Square Enix Members website, such as our Square Enix Members Rewards, will be disabled after the close of migration until further notice. "

Square just laid off a bunch of workers and they probably re evaluated the need for a program that makes and sends rewards for free. Bummer.

If anyone needs a last minute code let me know!

#1438 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

glad i decided to aim for ultimate this year. with the uncertainty of having a rewards program from here on out... the registration cards are pretty much useless now unless a better reward system is put in place in the future. congrats to everyone that reached their desired tier levels and hope we get our swag as soon as possible. hehe

#1439 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Down to the last half hour.

Just read an update regarding rewards, looks like they probably won't be available next year.

"Other features from our Square Enix Members website, such as our Square Enix Members Rewards, will be disabled after the close of migration until further notice. "

Square just laid off a bunch of workers and they probably re evaluated the need for a program that makes and sends rewards for free. Bummer.

If anyone needs a last minute code let me know!

Holy shit.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1440 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

crazy update from SE, hopefully they get everything sorted out semi quick. I'm sure it will still be around, but just hopefully don't have to wait months to have an update on it.