Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#211 POMusashi

POMusashi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Quick question. I don't have an iPhone & such, but I wanna take part in that QR reader missions for Deus Ex. Do you have to register via iOS, since they mentioned if they reach 1 million points, everyone who partakes in the event gets an avatar prop. Or will simply downloading it to iTunes be good enough?

I'd like to know this too. If only they'd release an Android version.

#212 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:58 AM

For the receipt, I think either a picture taken by a camera & then uploaded or using a scanner & saving a pic will be fine.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#213 Trullyn

Trullyn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

by scanning it, do they want that to be done with the webcam too as well? Or even possible a pic of it? I want to preorder it to get the bonus, but don't want to do it if I have to have a webcam, seeing as thats not going well so far

I just did a Print Screen of my order confirmation from Amazon and sent that. Should be fine :).

#214 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:16 AM

S-E has uploaded a pic of the avatar/Home prop you can get for doing the QR Missions for Deus Ex.

Also, any guesses as to when our rewards will arrive? Last year, I got mine July 31st, so I wonder if it'll arrive around the same time. It says 12-16 weeks, but considering registration began May 20th, I wonder if they mean 12-16 weeks after the end date (June 26th) or from when you register.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#215 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

What game is code #90912 for? Is it Front Mission: Evolved?

#216 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

i don't think you can upload it with a file from someone else. it uploads it automatically within the webcam thing on the website, without a dialog menu to search for the file.
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#217 Trullyn

Trullyn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

i don't think you can upload it with a file from someone else. it uploads it automatically within the webcam thing on the website, without a dialog menu to search for the file.

Ehhhh, not quite....

After taking the picture, it gives you the option to Save or Share or Add your photo to their photo album. If you save it, you can submit that photo in the submission portion (via your standard browse and find action).

At least - that's how it appeared to me.

#218 UnknownAssassin

UnknownAssassin

Generic Username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:46 AM

Since this thread seems to be the most active in regards to SE codes; if anyone is interested in a free Nier (PS3 version) code, just send a PM.

EDIT: Code is taken now.

Edited by UnknownAssassin, 01 July 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#219 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

I'm fine. But thanks for the offer.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#220 music2134

music2134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:38 PM

is it best to create a new account to start off with 30 pnts? ( being a new member in 2011); I'm thinking about creating a new account and input codes for my brother's name. thoughts?

what's the incentive for continuing with an old account?
Uh Oh, HoTDoG!
PSN ID:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
"19 hours left..."

Posted ImagePosted Image

#221 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:24 PM

No real incentive just a reference to what you earned the previous years.

#222 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

Just got my tarot cards. They are indeed the full set and not just the 3 cards shown on the website.

I just got them too.... they are PRETTY nice.

#223 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:49 AM

PM WITH ANY TRADE OFFERS

Because you did it once does not mean you can do it again. Trade posts go in trade thread. People are more interested in trades at the end of the SE year usually so you may not get bites now. Pleas cease and desist.

#224 GamerTears

GamerTears

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

NOOOOO!!!1 I was checking for rewards everyday then stopped for a week and missed the submission date for rewards claims. Holy **** I was waiting for months. I didn't get an e-mail or anything! WTF!!!

I bought Pony Friends on Wii to reach Ultimate status. PONY FRIENDS!!! I could puke.

Edited by GamerTears, 06 July 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#225 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

NOOOOO!!!1 I was checking for rewards everyday then stopped for a week and missed the submission date for rewards claims. Holy **** I was waiting for months. I didn't get an e-mail or anything! WTF!!!

I bought Pony Friends on Wii to reach Ultimate status. PONY FRIENDS!!! I could puke.

Oh, Fuck, dude. I don't know what to say. I doubt their support team could do anything about it, but you could always send a ticket in asking for help.

#226 conkwe

conkwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

^ I don't think Pony Friends 2 PC comes with a code. It was never under the eligible list of games that SE listed in the first year.

Oh man that sucks . Yeah, it's a long shot, but like what other people said, you should try asking if you could get still it. Don't get your hopes up though. Tell them you didn't get an email. I didn't get an email either, but I just happened to check the site for any updates.

Posted Image Posted Image

Sign up at Mr. Rebates or Ebates through my referral links, it would be much appreciated. You get a percentage back on online purchases.

#227 music2134

music2134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

Is 30 points worth much? Still debating whether to make a new account just to acquire that 30 pnts sign-up bonus? =/

thoughts?

and thanks to mcluksa for replying!
Uh Oh, HoTDoG!
PSN ID:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
"19 hours left..."

Posted ImagePosted Image

#228 Mimetic

Mimetic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:56 PM

You're basically trying to get 1000 points in increments of 50. 30 is functionally 0 unless they offer some other opportunity under 50 points.

#229 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:13 AM

The major benefit of creating a new account is being able to use codes for video games that you've already registered on your other account.

You have quite a limited selection to use if you just continue with your older one. And probably much more expensive :P while there are certain games that are well under 10dollars at this point in time, and codes for several that people willingly giveaway.

#230 music2134

music2134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

@Mimetic and @RabbitSuit

thanks for answering my question :D and clearing that up.
Uh Oh, HoTDoG!
PSN ID:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
"19 hours left..."

Posted ImagePosted Image

#231 Mimetic

Mimetic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

Does anyone know if they're still offering early registration bonuses for some of the new games like Dungeon Seige III?

#232 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

It seems to be random as to which games get them. They tend to announce which games offer the early registration bonus. The last game was Tactics Ogre, which was back from a few months ago.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#233 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

Anyone have their Deus Ex points post yet or are we supposed to get those later?

#234 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

I read the contest rules & it said that the Deus Ex contest ends August 5th, so I assume by that time, we'll get our points.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#235 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hmmm... just submitted my augmentation photo and preorder receipt. Did you guys get a confirmation screen for the photo submission?

For me, once I hit submit it just took me back to the Deus Ex contest page. But for the receipt it went to a screen asking to hit "Confirm" and then gave me a quick message that said something like "Submission was successful".

#236 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

If I go & try to do the Augmented contest again, it'll say that I've already entered in the contest. I assume if you try it w/ the Double Points/pre-order receipt, it would say the same thing or something similar.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#237 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

I was getting the message that I had already submitted for the preorder receipt but not for the augmentation picture. I see why now. I had to submit a comment along with the picture. Thanks guys!

#238 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:04 AM

So when did this year's points cycle start? The whole Square Enix thing is confusing to me. I registered several games a few weeks ago. I hope they don't count towards last year and decided to expire already...

#239 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

The reward year starts April 1st & ends March 31st, so don't worry, the games you registered a few weeks ago will count for this year.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#240 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

Alrighty. Good to know. Thanks! Actually hit silver this year, so I'd like to keep that going.