***~~~PRICE DROPS~~~*** Handheld Bundle and PC Master Race Components

baz8771

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
HAVES:

:pc:  Hardware

EVGA GTX 760 2GB- Basically new in box.  I've had it for ~1 month and it has been SLI'd with another 760.  Ive just realized that I don't need this much power.  Will come with box and all sealed accessories. - $225 210

XFX HD 7850 2GB - Card Only.  Was used for ~6 months.  Never mined bitcoins, Never overclocked.  Mostly just played CS:GO with it. - $100 85

WANTS:

Paypal/Amazon

Bad Experiences

Cujo1022 - Had a deal set up to trade RE4 and DBZ:Budokai for his Mario Party 7 and Mario Sunshine. He was to send first, and after not receiving the games for a week I pm'd him. He said he couldn't send games until his check cleared on a Friday, and I said that I understand and that that was fine. Monday rolls around and I get a PM saying that he "got burned" and wasn't going to be trading anymore on CAG. I offered to ship first (even with the higher feedback) and get delivery confirmation. He declined that offer, but then tried to sell me the games with paypal.... It was obvious that he felt ripped off or didn't like the deal anymore (when he had proposed it in the first place...) and made excuses as to why he couldn't trade anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
pm'd and no, its just the bonus disk that came with it when you preordered... honestly not sure what is on it, never put it in.

[quote name='mightymek']I think you misunderstood my list, I don't have Sacred 2, it's on my want list.[/QUOTE]

aww man, I thought it was weird that you had all those games for both systems :/ XD

bread's done
Back