Photo
- - - - -

Anyone else getting a weird look for CAG in Firefox?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tossin

tossin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:34 PM

Can't figure out why, but Cheapassgamer is looking weird in my Firefox, like it's unformatted. It looks fine in Chrome though. Anyone else have this problem?

#2 leylines

leylines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:55 PM

nope looking through firefox now and it is fine.

#3 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:35 PM

Using Firefox 4, and it looks normal to me. I did notice that the font is different compared to 3, but that's most likely just the settings.

#4 tossin

tossin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:49 AM

Damn, must be something wrong specifically with mine, but I have no idea what.

Here's what it looks like in Firefox:

Posted Image

#5 tossin

tossin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:05 AM

Okay, so now I feel dumb, but this was simply a different style? I just went to cheapassgamer.com and clicked "switch to full style." Don't know why it was switched in the first place though.

#6 XP1

XP1

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

Okay, so now I feel dumb, but this was simply a different style? I just went to cheapassgamer.com and clicked "switch to full style." Don't know why it was switched in the first place though.

The reason why it switched was probably because you were Googling for CAG threads, and Google likes to include the "styleid" argument in some URIs for CAG threads.

For example:
http://www.google.co...nurl:styleid=18

The "&styleid=18" makes the webpage look like that.

Another solution is to remove the "bbstyleid" cookie with a value of "18".
  • In Opera, you can right click on the CAG webpage > Edit Site Preferences... > Cookies > Under "Cookies", select "bbstyleid" > Delete > OK or Cancel > Reload the webpage.
  • In Firefox, there are a few cookie editor extensions that will allow you to delete or edit the "bbstyleid" cookie. After you delete or edit the cookie, you can reload the webpage.
If your browser doesn't have a cookie editor, then you can just simply clear your browser cookies.