Rock Band 3, Create, Green Day+ HP Deathly Hallows $19.99 at Best Buy

Awesome price on RB3, especially for PS3....had been waiting for that and Guitar Hero WoR to get at 50% below full price. Didn't expect RB3 to get there first, but I'll take it. Now I just need to find the keyboard on sale somewhere.

Real pisser about no GD:RB+ for PS3 though. Might check by the BestBuy store when I pick up my RB3 to see if they have an in-store and if they'll sell me one at that price.

Awesome price on RB3!! I wish I would have waited for this price!! If anyone is on the fence, let me assure you it is well worth 20 bucks!! ;)

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Awesome price on RB3!! I wish I would have waited for this price!! If anyone is on the fence, let me assure you it is well worth 20 bucks!! ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even though I'm not that good at these music games, I still like playing them because I like a lot of the songs and by playing along with them it forces me to listen to the rhythm more closely than I do when I'm are just listening w/o playing, so for me, it helps me enjoy the music at a deeper level.

Just wondering if anyone has seen some good deals on the RB3 Keyboard accessory for the PS3. My wife would love playing with that.

But I really want the latest GH WoR game because it include Rush's 2112 set, which I simply must have. It is almost at my 50% off retail threshold, but not quite.

Not even 5 months out!

Great price on RB3, i suspect the music genre is finally thinning out. is why the low price.

Had RB3 before but ended up selling it to a friend. The on-disc songs got kinda boring after a while. Might pick it up just for the DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, very low price for Rock Band 3. If anyone is even considering it, I'd suggest picking it up. 20 bucks for 80ish songs? Good deal.

Thanks! Finally found an excuse to pick up Green Day. Edit: If you want Green Day you should order quick, looks to be OOS at almost all my local stores, was lazy so paid for shipping, but if you can ship to store for free of course.

tried to get green day+ but it was unavailable to buy online and unavailable to ship to store ? strange

When I bought my copy of Rock Band 3, I bought it for $40 because I had a K-Mart $20 off coupon. Anyways it's worth it for twenty bucks. Also saw this price at Target as well.

Might get GD:RB. One thing I'm wondering. I know you can export the songs onto RB3, but do you have to pay to use the export code like in RB2 or is it a free export?

That was a fast drop on Rock Band.

It's even better than 2, definitely worth picking up if you're interested.

Hope Force Unleashed drops another 10.00

Good price for RB3 but my local store doesn't have it in stock and I don't think I want to pay shipping on it. Hopefully Amazon/Newegg will match!

[quote name='luxarific']Does anyone think Amazon will price match? I really hate buying from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Make sure to use the "let us know of a lower price" link on Amazon's product page.

Gameshark has a current spring sale of 10% off a keyboard and stand set priced at $79.99. Normal price for them together on amazon is $109.99

[quote name='Indiana']So what is the lowest price people have seen the keyboard for?[/QUOTE]

At my local Wal-Mart, they have PS3 keyboards on sale for $50.

Wow, Rock Band 3 certainly tanked in price quickly. I'd get it, but I haven't touched one of those games in ages. I still have Lego Rock Band sitting here, sealed.

Placed a order for store pickup for RB3, I really hope Amazon PM's it then I'll just cancel my BB order. $20 for this is a no brainer! Thanks Cheapy

[quote name='parkerlewis']Make sure to use the "let us know of a lower price" link on Amazon's product page.[/QUOTE]

I always forget about that. Thanks for reminding me. :)

Kinda sucks that no store in the area has it available, says site to store is 3-5 days yet when I goto next screen it says available 5/09/2011

[quote name='patches48']I just did the "let us know" at Amazon as well, I hope they price match.[/QUOTE]

How do you do that? Never figured it out on my own XP

[quote name='Munny1212']How do you do that? Never figured it out on my own XP[/QUOTE]

Go to the Product page for RB3: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RS8HG6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Then look underneath the "Product Details" section. That's where you see when it released, sales ranking, etc. You'll see this at the bottom of that section: "Would you like to update product info, give feedback on images, or tell us about a lower price?" Just click on that last bit.

[quote name='patches48']Go to the Product page for RB3: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RS8HG6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Then look underneath the "Product Details" section. That's where you see when it released, sales ranking, etc. You'll see this at the bottom of that section: "Would you like to update product info, give feedback on images, or tell us about a lower price?" Just click on that last bit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, much appreciated.

[quote name='JStryke']Might get GD:RB. One thing I'm wondering. I know you can export the songs onto RB3, but do you have to pay to use the export code like in RB2 or is it a free export?[/QUOTE]

It's free with the Plus Edition.

[quote name='JStryke']Might get GD:RB. One thing I'm wondering. I know you can export the songs onto RB3, but do you have to pay to use the export code like in RB2 or is it a free export?[/QUOTE]
It costs $10 to export the songs, unless you get the "Plus" version of GD:RB in which case it is free.

What? Damn it, I knew I should have waited. I just had a bunch of gift cards there from trading in games and I was in the mood to buy, so I got NBA 2k11 to play through the Jordan challenges mainly. I definitely would have rather had RB 3!

[quote name='ultrapimp']weird, might be a price drop, seems to be going for 23 new on amazon[/QUOTE]

That's a third party seller - with shipping, it's 26.76. I've put an order in at Best Buy for instore pickup, but will cancel and buy from Amazon if they price match. Thanks, Cheapy!

Now I just need to get that Squier, if Amazon puts it up for sale....

[quote name='luxarific']
Now I just need to get that Squier, if Amazon puts it up for sale....[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about that actual electric guitar that can be used for RB3 as well? Or that "Pro" guitar with all the buttons? I was just wondering because I'm interested in the actual guitar, but I think it's only sold at Best Buy (bleh!).

bread's done
Back