Rock Band 3, Create, Green Day+ HP Deathly Hallows $19.99 at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 Vendetta

Vendetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

The PS3 version of GD+ is $20 on Amazon.

#122 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:25 PM

Picked up over at Amazon.

Still waiting to see if they price match Green Day.

It looks like they are sold out its being sold by a 3rd party currently (unless I missed it)

#123 FeathersMcGraw

FeathersMcGraw

Waterfowl Mastermind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:27 AM

BestBuy.com showed Green Day Plus as unavailable pretty much everywhere nearby, but I found a single 360 copy at a local store. It rang up at $61.99, but I was able to get them to price match the online price for $19.99. I was waiting for the normal Green Day Rock Band to drop somewhere in the $10 ballpark since I only wanted to export the songs, but now I get to export the songs and get the two other DLC packs for free. Thanks for the heads-up, CAG!

#124 gbeenie

gbeenie

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

Just zipped down to Best Buy to get that Rock Band 3 deal! Only 2 left on the shelf, glad I got there today. $19.99 is an amazing price. I still have the old wired rock band controller, so I may want to upgrade to the wireless if there's a deal on it somewhere... Everywhere I've seen it's $59...

My local Fry's has the basic RB wireless guitars for $39, and fancier ones for $49-59.
--
Geena-- Worrier Princess

#125 gbeenie

gbeenie

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:26 AM

BTW, Harmonix announced the price drop for RB3 on Facebook earlier in the week, so the $20 price should stick around.
--
Geena-- Worrier Princess