Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5955 replies to this topic

#5941 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:11 PM

Whoa, didn't think you'd guys get the games , awesome B^)

I'm jelly I missed all this.

Was L.A noire only 1 cent on PS3? Someone trade me a 360 version ;p

Anyway, I think I'll bookmark the warehouse, I miss lots of deals

#5942 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

I think we're done for the time being, since it's obvious we're doing nothing except turning the thread into a e-penis contest and some other non-thread related idiocy.

The OP promised Thread #4 is just waiting in the wings? Time for it to be delivered, and hopefully with a fresh start for everyone involved.

#5943 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

I think we're done for the time being, since it's obvious we're doing nothing except turning the thread into a e-penis contest and some other non-thread related idiocy.

The OP promised Thread #4 is just waiting in the wings? Time for it to be delivered, and hopefully with a fresh start for everyone involved.

I sent you a PM regarding this. I'm not sure if i missed out on some raging or what, but i still think this thread should be allowed at least for 2 more days until people get their orders in. This is probably one of the best "deals" in the history of CAG, and i myself am curious to be updated on who got what, as i've been keeping track of it since the beginning of the penny deal thing.

People who didn't get in on this deal, please don't come in here and troll, rage, and flame. Sometimes we miss out, and while unfortunate, don't hate on the people who actually got in on the deal. Be respectful to your fellow cags.

Users can still post deals in this thread, and utilize the wiki for that, so you can just check the OP.

Will have Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV up by thursday or friday, unless of course you choose to close this again, but hopefully you understand.

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#5944 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:32 PM

The thread shouldn't be shut down just because some folks got the deal of the year!

I mean honestly. It was a sweet deal and some folks scored and some didn't. Isn't that why we are all here? No one should be punished or lashed out against because they actually scored should they?

#5945 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

30 games, 30 cents.

All shipped.

Id post a screenshot....but that might make people more angry.

#5946 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

No, but those who got the deal shouldn't go around bragging about it to those who didn't get in on the deal. Then again, those who missed out should just get over it.

#5947 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:38 PM

No, but those who got the deal shouldn't go around bragging about it to those who didn't get in on the deal.

Everyone was told to post pictures if they received their games. I just don't see that as bragging... i'm sorry....

#5948 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

My Killzone 3 order shipped. I'm pretty excited.

#5949 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:39 PM

Everyone was told to post pictures if they received their games. I just don't see that as bragging... i'm sorry....

Precisely. But let's stop discussing that, if you guys have received or have an update to your order, or want to post a deal, please do so. Any other discussion stay out for the time being.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#5950 Donkey132

Donkey132

OldSchool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

There is a sub forum for bragging rights on this site... Perhaps just make a thread there?

#5951 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

It may not have been bragging, but the u mad picture was removed and that poster was temp banned.

I figured that rubbed people the wrong way.

#5952 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

It may not have been bragging, but the u mad picture was removed and that poster was temp banned.

I agree 100% with that temp ban. You can show proof just don't brag. I agree!

#5953 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

Good lord people. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Once again, stop debating this and just post an update on your order or a deal.

Thanks.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#5954 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

looks like some people really did ask for the ban hammer

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#5955 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Eh, shrike was right in closing this. Going to Post another penny deal topic in bragging rights. Warehouse deals thread IV incoming before to long.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#5956 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

The thread shouldn't be shut down just because some folks got the deal of the year!

I mean honestly. It was a sweet deal and some folks scored and some didn't. Isn't that why we are all here? No one should be punished or lashed out against because they actually scored should they?

I haven't read the last bit of posts, but if it was anything like the night of the deal there was one person bragging for having 65 copies of a game "shipping soon" when others were getting their orders of 1 or 2 copies get cancelled. That is a bit much and I understand why people are annoyed by it; basically they are bragging about having hoarded a deal. Congrats to everyone who scored some great deals though. All 4 of my orders got cancelled, 2 of them Amazon didn't even email me about.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!