sold

Bump for the Layne fan here, I take it you're into SNES collecting? :)

That sounds a lot like me; I set myself up with a lot of small goals on my first year at CAG and the games fill out without hurting the wallet too bad. I specialize mostly in SNES and Playstation 1--fortunately I retained most of the SNES carts from my teen years so all I need is a few more manuals and I'll be ready to fix myself up with some Universal Game Cases. :bouncy:

Anyhow, if there's anything I can hook you up with to the tune of mutual benefititis, feel free to call the insanity hotline :cool:

Looking for stuff on my wants list and other rare retro games. Would consider a paypal offer, but I wouldn't go too far below MSRP.

Update: added some MK DLC

[quote name='gweedyj']how much for Ermac - Classic Costume ?[/QUOTE]

I'd take $16 for it.

[quote name='thereefernander']Dang, so much for the "Don't buy it at the store, you can get it here for a few bucks cheaper."[/QUOTE]

I never said that >.>

I'm mostly looking to trade my games. And after shipping, I think ~45$ would be more than a few bucks.

Bump with new format.

Curious, would you guys be interested in participating in raffles for $.50 - $1.00 per for some of my games that I'm looking to get rid of?

I'd only allow one ticket per user for the raffle, and shipping would be free. I'd be more doing this just for fun, rather than profit. Let me know what you guys think.

bread's done
Back