Buy Dragon Age II (any platform?) and get Mass Effect 2 (PC) free

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Just got another free ME2 download email, but this one was for my secondary EA account (not connected in any way to primary).

Only thing I did with the account was play the DA2 demo last month when they wanted 1 million unique users.

#62 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

I downloaded the game and all the DLC I had on my 360 too! Worked out well and it plays pretty well on pc too! I still think its a bit smoother on 360.
Posted Image

#63 friedram

friedram

PC Game Box Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

I downloaded the game and all the DLC I had on my 360 too! Worked out well and it plays pretty well on pc too! I still think its a bit smoother on 360.

I'll try it out. Didn't think the 360 dlc would cross over to the PC as well. I'll give it a go and see if this works. Thanks for posting!
Core i7, Rampage II Extreme, HAF case, 300 Gig 10,000 RPM drive, 2x 1.5 Terabyte secondary, 6 Gigs Tri-channel ram, ATI 5970 2GB Dual video card - graphics, 8800GTS for PhsX, Logitech G13 & G15 Logitech Z-680's

24 in Dell 2407FPW Ultrasharp™ Flat Panel Monitor Wide

WD-62827 : 62"
1080p DLP™ HDTV

http://www.mitsubish...ls.html?cid=133

#64 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

Do you mean the preorder DLC? The stuff that shows up in your bioware social account? Or do you mean the DLC like Shadow Broker, etc that you bought on the Xbox marketplace?

#65 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:14 AM

Do you mean the preorder DLC? The stuff that shows up in your bioware social account? Or do you mean the DLC like Shadow Broker, etc that you bought on the Xbox marketplace?

Just the Pre order stuff, and the DR pepper stuff and the DA 1 stuff Blood Dragon Armor and ...I did not buy any of the post game stuff though If I got all this I don't see why you would not get the other stuff if you bought it?
Posted Image