Photo
- - - - -

List of GameStop games guaranteed to receive at least $15 trade-in by 4/10

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:34 PM

$15 for Bad Company 2? Guess it's time to part ways......

Funny that I don't see Madden '11 on there. I knew that shit was going to drop like a rock once April hit.

#32 Denbo32

Denbo32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

The DS games look decently priced. Mario Party and Mario Kart for 15 isn't bad.
Posted Image

#33 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

WOW!!!!

GS is sooooooooooooo generous giving me $15 for crysis 2, I'm sure they wont' turn around and sell it for $54.99

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#34 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:17 PM

It's "at least $15."

TIV for Crysis 2 is still much better at Amazon compared with the last quoted price at Gamestop, though.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:28 PM

I only trade-in @ GS when they offer the extra $5 per game. That way all the target, TRU, BB & kmart clearance games I get don't cost me anything...actually by the time I factor in the RZ's cards benefits I gain on all of them. With GS it's all about timing the promos.

#36 nintendofan9999

nintendofan9999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

Is there a reason why BB:BC2 is there for 360 but not ps3?

#37 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

I'm curious if we're going to have to request the TIV bumps because the 5 games pictured are not all accurate. By way of example COD: BO is 28 as of today, not the 30 stated in the email. I'm guessing that Fable 3 is not 25 and GT 5 is not 28. Relating this to the $15 games, something tells me that BF:BC2 isn't going to scan as a 15 TIV. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

#38 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

Holy shit a phone call from a Nascar PRO??

Fuck better spend around $2,000(I have no idea how many points that is) so I can hear him say hello.

Seriously, for the amount of cash you'd spend the Nascar guy better give you phone sex.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:applause:

#39 hensleyc

hensleyc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

I'm curious if we're going to have to request the TIV bumps because the 5 games pictured are not all accurate. By way of example COD: BO is 28 as of today, not the 30 stated in the email. I'm guessing that Fable 3 is not 25 and GT 5 is not 28. Relating this to the $15 games, something tells me that BF:BC2 isn't going to scan as a 15 TIV. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

That's what I was thinking. Those prices were a bit too high for those games. ESPECIALLY since Black Ops, I have yet to have seen, it go over $25 in TIV.
This is fishy. I would call before going in...even though some stores give you the old speal of "You need to bring them in."

#40 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

I didn't even know they were releasing another NBA Jam on PSN\XBL. I guess I should trade it in soon because the value is going to plummet. I finished campaign but still working on remix mode though...

#41 wiiheat

wiiheat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

I only trade-in to clear space in my collection, and Bulletstorm is going back, I don't care if it's for $0.50. Fucking terrible game.

#42 SilverBulletKY

SilverBulletKY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:43 PM

I also came across a "You have got to be fucking me" moment.
Posted Image

At least shipping is included.....

#43 gargus

gargus

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

Im confused how this is a deal exactly.

If most people didnt enjoy bashing lamestop then this thread would have bitched down in a heartbeat.

"Wait, that thread is in the wrong section Im going to go make snarky remarks about it and star it down......oh wait I can get in on yet another chance to bitch about lamestop. This thread is awesome."

#44 SoulProphet

SoulProphet

Be "Mai" Guest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:50 PM

I also came across a "You have got to be fucking me" moment.
Posted Image

When I saw that, I was shocked. What is he going to say to you? Just a hello and this is so and so. I would not choose that even if i have that many points to spend. I do a lot of shopping and only got 32000 in PUR points.

That is the most absurd reward I have seen ever. Like someone said, with the amount of money you spend, you should be able to meet him or he comes to your house "shipping included".

448696.pngKillzoneSig.jpg

#45 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:53 PM

Im confused how this is a deal exactly.

If most people didnt enjoy bashing lamestop then this thread would have bitched down in a heartbeat.

"Wait, that thread is in the wrong section Im going to go make snarky remarks about it and star it down......oh wait I can get in on yet another chance to bitch about lamestop. This thread is awesome."

there's an RC car thread that requires your attention. Because EVERY msrp thread needs you bitching in it.

#46 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

How could you get rid of Ralph Wiggum?!?!

#47 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:17 PM

he'll be back!

#48 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

Don't you mean "List of used games we are going to sell to suckers for $5 less than new retail because we're a glorified pawn shop"?

#49 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:36 PM

Black ops (ps3) tiv is 28 dollars. So with the pur its 30.80. Idk if the 360 trade in is higher, but if its not than the pictured tiv is crap.

#50 halofreak64

halofreak64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:59 PM

I traded in fable yesterday was only 20 still more than the 10 I bought it for lol

#51 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:16 PM

Man, this Amazon trade-in stuff isn't that hard.

#52 io

io

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:33 AM

I didn't know where else to ask this and this conversation seems to be heading in the Amazon trade-in direction. If I have several open trade-ins on Amazon, can I ship them all in the same box? Or will that screw them up since they each have their own UPS tracking number? I've traded to them before but only combining what I combined on their site. Any help would be great. Thanks.

This is not the right place. There's an entire thread in the Deals forum dedicated to discussing Amazon's trade-in program:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=245925