Okamiden plush & pillows available at Capcom Store

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.capcom-unity.com/vabor/blog/2011/04/06/okamiden_plush_and_pillow_available_online_now...and_later!

Capcom Store is finally selling the plush and pillow. Both are selling for $34.95 + shipping ($10+ more than the ones that were up for preorder at SOTA). It's important to note that the only difference between these and the ones sold at SOTA Toys is that they are the original ones made for PAX East whereas the ones at SOTA Toys are from a different production run.

You can only order 2 at most.

Wow they sold out fast and I was out all day long and just got to a computer. Kinda lame on capcom's part for just putting the plushies on their site without a day notice or something. I already pre ordered from Sota anyway so it doesn't matter. Plus it was a better deal anyway $52.98 for both plushies instead of paying close to $40 for one plush even though they were the first production run. As long as I get a plush it doesn't matter.

[quote name='C56789']Wow they sold out fast and I was out all day long and just got to a computer. Kinda lame on capcom's part for just putting the plushies on their site without a day notice or something. I already pre ordered from Sota anyway so it doesn't matter. Plus it was a better deal anyway $52.98 for both plushies instead of paying close to $40 for one plush even though they were the first production run. As long as I get a plush it doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

They're still available over at Sota's store... over 800 in stock of each. BBTS has both in stock too.

I still don't think these will be as rare as Capcom wants us to think.

[quote name='Vinny']They're still available over at Sota's store... over 800 in stock of each. BBTS has both in stock too.

I still don't think these will be as rare as Capcom wants us to think.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree. I think they wont be that rare either. I guess there will be enough for everyone to have :)

bread's done
Back