have you made any friends on cag?

retrad

CAGiversary!
I just sent out my first friend request after I got this pm

warning profanity

Honestly I just wish I knew what I did to make him rage so hard because that made me lol hard, send the friend request and want to keep up whatever good work I have done to inspire my #1 fan.

in all seriousness tho has anyone made any friends on cag real life or otherwise?

CAG is like a box of chocolate you dont know what your going to get sometime's you get nice people and then you get a shingletingle.

I've made several XBL friends via CAG, but not any RL friends. I have tried to steer some RL friends to CAG though and they just don't seem to ever come on here. They are missing out.

Nope, but I've only been posting actively for about a year maybe.

There are a ton of people who live in my area (Mpls.) we should have some kind of gathering and play Mario Party or Sonic Shuffle or Saturn Bomberman or something.

Neo-Geo.com has Mpls. gatherings all the time, I don't see why this places doesn't.

Actually yeah. I was in line for the Halo 3 midnight release & was wearing the old "Go Shaq-Fu Yourself" shirt. Guy right behind me recognized it. We've hung out a few times & went to some concerts, as recently as a few months ago.

I'm fairly certain everyone hates me... because I think I've only received two friend requests in however many years I've been on here. One of the two requests was from a RL friend. Weak sauce.

I only ever got three requests (and the one was a bit random if you ask me). So it's hard to say if I've really made any friends per say, but I get along with a good bit of people on here at least and we have a good time on XBL, so there is that.

No, and I wouldnt mind if a few people here added me on PSN if they want.

Meeting others in RL isn't quite something I'm interested in. While I would like to be more social, I also perfer keeping parts of my life compartmentalized.

I know I need to work on my posture.
188994_10150099927020678_628550677_6548904_6168777_n.jpg

From this past December when I visited friends in RI.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I know I need to work on my posture.

From this past December when I visited friends in RI.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about the posture, many of us are far worse than that.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']I wouldn't worry about the posture, many of us are far worse than that.;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah... old ladies ask to rub my hump for luck all the time.... ;)

In my six years on CAG I've made 31 friends(since two on my list were/are friendship requested).

Of those I've hung out with ONE of them in real life. But I've played some online games with at least TWOTHREE of them and for two of them it was only mainly GTA with a little bit of Black Ops the one night while I still had it.

But for a while I was getting an asston of friend requests from folks on CAG wanting to play this game or that on PSN, though as I said above I only really play GTA anymore so I ended up deleting most in about a month or two.

I like how DoK looks like her avatar.
That's right not the other way around

Also i wish I had more friends here.

Also EDITed cause I clicked the wrong button :booty:

Made one OL friend that has been great at bouncing ideas and just talking about work, games and life in general. Then regularly check who has recently visited my page and send them threaten PMs usually consisting of "WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?!?!?!?!?!!?"
Not really... Just trying to sound more exciting than I am.

I can't resist a man with a van decked out in magenta shag and lava lamps. And there was such a beautiful view of the babbling brook.

maybe you came on too strong op lol i dunno my question to you is if its really that important for you to find friends on cag?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']In my six years on CAG I've made 31 friends(since two on my list were/are friendship requested).

But for a while I was getting an asston of friend requests from folks on CAG wanting to play this game or that on PSN, though as I said above I only really play GTA anymore so I ended up deleting most in about a month or two.[/QUOTE]

Yay! I wasn't deleted...I feel special. ...even if we haven't played any games together.

...actually I haven't really made any RL friends on CAG. I'm a pretty shy person...it's tough to really get to know me.

[quote name='Strell']I can't resist a man with a van decked out in magenta shag and lava lamps. And there was such a beautiful view of the babbling brook.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, you weren't just another notch on my van door.

I met my best of best friends JohnnyFoxDarko on CAG. We hang out everyday together, drink alot of beer together, and sometimes smoke a lil weed together. I would've gone off the deep end if it weren't for his brown self.

man yeah, Ive got one friend on here and thats someone from xbox live I always play with. I usually just post short comments and check out the deals. However Im always on xbox, and sometimes (very little really) on ps3. so hit me up if someone wants to play!

I've made some friends on CAG that I play games with or have similar interests. Still have not met any in RL and my RL ones never seem to go on CAG yet continue to bitch about paying retail for games.

I have about 15 folks from here as Xbox Live friends and a few on PSN. I mostly play with about 6 to 8 of them on regular basis. We play shooters together.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I met my wife on CAG. I got her as part of a trade for two sealed copies of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on PS2 about four years ago.

Talk about a rip off.[/QUOTE]

Serious?? Why meet up for a trade?? Why not ship? Unless if she lives near by. And this is assuming you're not lying

[quote name='giantqtipz']Serious?? Why meet up for a trade?? Why not ship? Unless if she lives near by. And this is assuming you're not lying[/QUOTE]
I think you've misunderstood. I forget the CAG's username, but he was trading off his daughter and I offered him the two sealed copies of MvC2 and a PS2 DVD remote control for her.

I kind of want a younger, blonder one, so I'll probably put her in my next lowball. Keep your eyes peeled.

[quote name='retrad'] Honestly I just wish I knew what I did to make him rage so hard because that made me lol hard, send the friend request and want to keep up whatever good work I have done to inspire my #1 fan.[/QUOTE]

My guess, troll? You made a few fans with your PSN+ rantings. Oh wait...you can't see this...:lol:

This picture does not scream "Super Bitch" to me.

I've met a couple of local CAGs through trades or trying to snag the same deal and being in line next to each other. They seem like good people.

[quote name='confoosious']you are a sad sad little man.[/QUOTE]

I like him. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There's Soul Glo in the Dragon Quest universes?

[quote name='neocisco']Just so you know, you weren't just another notch on my van door.[/QUOTE]

This is true based on the size of the intention. And its orientation. And the fact that the door flew fifty yards before landing.

I am so glad I clicked on this thread.

[quote name='Strell']There's Soul Glo in the Dragon Quest universes?[/QUOTE]

Haven't you played DQ9? You can buy afros for your party to wear. In several different colors.

I've IM back & forth a few times, but no RL friends yet... :( .. maybe cuz I'm older then dirt! I did own an Atari 2600, back when i was growing up. & I would ride my BMX to the arcade to play TRON with my RL friends. ... anyone wants to be my pal??? :0(

[quote name='Vader582']

I like him. :D[/QUOTE]

of course you do.

seriously though, have you seen his posts? he's gotta be in the top 5 2 dumbest CAGs. I know some people troll... but he's not trolling... he so dumb he couldn't even get a job as a fry cook.

[quote name='confoosious']of course you do.

seriously though, have you seen his posts? he's gotta be in the top 5 2 dumbest CAGs. I know some people troll... but he's not trolling... he so dumb he couldn't even get a job as a fry cook.[/QUOTE]

Thought this post was about slidecage at first.

[quote name='confoosious']of course you do.

seriously though, have you seen his posts? he's gotta be in the top 5 2 dumbest CAGs. I know some people troll... but he's not trolling... he so dumb he couldn't even get a job as a fry cook.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I haven't paid attention to him outside of his attempts at changing your user name.

[quote name='super_dawn']Yay! I wasn't deleted...I feel special. ...even if we haven't played any games together.

...actually I haven't really made any RL friends on CAG. I'm a pretty shy person...it's tough to really get to know me.[/QUOTE]
I meant on PSN actually.:razz::booty: I've had people add me just for the hell of it on there after seeing my PSN username under my avatar on CAG, then we never play a game together, so I end up deleting them.:cry:

Then again I tend to only play open world sandbox-y stuff and not shooters like Black Ops. But I could definitely do with some help in Demon's Souls, assuming I ever get around to playing it before they take the servers down for it.:whistle2:#

[quote name='Vader582']To be honest, I haven't paid attention to him outside of his attempts at changing your user name.[/QUOTE]

you should be more discerning on who you hitch your wagon to. "Fire Thief? I really like that guy."

i only have one friend on CAG and thats "berzirk".

i made a comment on the Islamophobia thread in the politics OTT forum, and i made it known to everyone that im a muslim.

then berzirk requested to friend me because he wanted to monitor my every move, and make sure im not a spy for al qaeda or something.

i accepted because how else can i prove my innocence? if i rejected it would prove that he is right and the next morning i would probably wake up in guantanamo

bread's done
Back