[Amazon UK] Akira Blu-ray Steelbook

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

Not only have I been waiting for this,but it's a steelbook also.

Akira Steelbook

Around $30 for me so far. Beats the US price, and it's a steel. Win win for me.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#2 Rave Child

Rave Child

Castanets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:29 PM

Great find! I just ordered one, as well.
My Guide Trade List

Follow me on Twitter!

I am looking for the following items and will pay good money for them:
Suikoden II jewel case and manual:hot::hot::hot::hot:

Posted Image

#3 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

Also forgot to mention this is for a pre-order. Movie comes out in June.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#4 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:22 PM

It's Region B locked.

#5 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:27 PM

It's Region B locked.

Please tell me it ain't so.
Just looked it up. It said unconfirmed so far from what I see.

http://blog.affenhei.../akira blu-ray/

Little translated piece of it.

""Did I schonmal mentioned that I have the very best readers in the world? Determined, but something you can not really at all often say, especially when Jens, one of world's best reader me his own Akira Blu-ray disc in the first edition with slipcase offered as a small thank you gift.
As a good piece for me already in the cabinet is, I (or Jens and me, us) decided the U.S. Blu-ray Disc (incidentally code free and here to admire in all its glory) under the wonderful Affenheimtheater readers draw on.
Those who want to embellish his case with that part should be up Sunday 18:00 clock simply leave a comment in which he / she briefly explains why even she / he should be happy. The whole should be an action of reader (s) for readers, visitors of any lottery portals could therefore controls. Please only join if it's Blu-ray disc really want to have for their own use when I see that the part ends up on eBay and available here Affenrabatz publicly spanked the ass!
P.S. Thanks also to the world's best box for the Takashi Murakami Postcard!""

So I think we're ok on the blu. Dvd will be locked.

518793.png

#6 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:11 PM

See blu-ray.com thread. Manga UK twitter guy confirmed it was locked.

http://forum.blu-ray...une-27th-4.html

Also, what is that you just ran through babelfish? Easy to imagine why it's locked. Different region distribution rights.

#7 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:41 AM

Yea I see it. I'm a dumb ass. I didn't read every properly. Ugh I might have to cancel now. I don't think my PS3 can play it. Damn.

O well looks like it will be limited to 10,000 supposedly.

518793.png