3DS Buy, Sell or Trade Thread

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
In this thread, each CAG has one post slot. You maintain your list and that is it. If you want to delete your 1 post and repost your list again to get more recent exposure, that is fine (keep the frequency reasonable).
Mods can easily maintain this list by clicking on the post count and seeing if anyone has more than 1 post count (I'll have 2 ;) ) and deleting the others. Hopefully we won't have to do this.

This new format should keep things nice and tidy around here. It will make finding your wants much easier, which is the purpose of a thread like this anyway, right? :D

One last note - all Haves and Wants are restricted to the topic at hand. For example, don't list a few 3DS games as a Want then list off a bunch of Atari games in your Haves. 'CML' and 'Paypal' are exceptions to this rule.

First. Thanks for responding to my pm pooky.

Have : street fighter
Want: pilotwings, steel diver, ridge racer, ghost recon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, was waiting for this.

Have:
Super Street Fighter 4
Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever

Want:
Samurai Warriors Chronicles

Have:
Nintendogs + cats: golden retriever and new friends

Want:
Lego star wars III
Super street fighter IV 3D
Paypal-$28 shipped

Have
Lego star wars 3 2 copies
Madden NFL football
Asphalt 3d
Ridge racer
Sims 3
All have no cases bought them off a guy who needed money
Looking for ps3 xbox 360 games

Can I sell my actual 3DS in here? If so,

Have:
Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black (has everything except "?" AR card) - Pending

Want:
Paypal

Have:

Want:
$24 shipped
or trade for one of the following
Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Ridge Racer, Steel Diver

Want:

3DS System
Zelda 3d
Resident Evil 3d

Have:

CML
Many games for all systems and willing to add some gamestop store credit/cash to even out

Have:

Pre-Ordered And Paid For Brand New Flame Red 3DS (via exchange of unopened Cosmo Black unit)

Want:

Cosmo Black 3DS (preferably NEW) eligible for the Ambassador Program/bought before price drop.

Note: Trade would not take place until Flame Red 3DS was picked up on the 9th, unless trader is comfortable otherwise. Just trying to lock in a deal before then since it'll be tempting as fuck to tear into the 3DS when I pick it up.

Note 2: If console is new, need proof of its pre-price drop date purchase (a receipt seems like the best way to determine this) and the receipt MUST be shipped.

What a doozy for a first time marketplace transaction.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Have:

Pre-Ordered And Paid For Brand New Flame Red 3DS (via exchange of unopened Cosmo Black unit)

Want:

Cosmo Black 3DS (preferably NEW) eligible for the Ambassador Program/bought before price drop.

Note: Trade would not take place until Flame Red 3DS was picked up on the 9th, unless trader is comfortable otherwise. Just trying to lock in a deal before then since it'll be tempting as fuck to tear into the 3DS when I pick it up.

Note 2: If console is new, need proof of its pre-price drop date purchase (a receipt seems like the best way to determine this) and the receipt MUST be shipped.

What a doozy for a first time marketplace transaction.[/QUOTE]

iirc, the only way to get ambassador status was too connect to the e-shop before the 12th. so it's impossible to get a brand new one. may get a unit that was just bought, opened, and then connected to the e-sop. but i doubt that is possible.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']iirc, the only way to get ambassador status was too connect to the e-shop before the 12th. so it's impossible to get a brand new one. may get a unit that was just bought, opened, and then connected to the e-sop. but i doubt that is possible.[/QUOTE]

Oh ye of little faith: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/08/nintendo-3ds-ambassador-program-registration-extended/

I realize that this is just for Australia currently, but I have a feeling the program will be extended to those in other areas by September 30th.

However, that kind of unit would be nice, yes.

I've got one of these really nice 3DS messenger bags to trade. I have one that I use for myself and it easily contains all of my DS and PSP stuff: DSi in case, 41 DS games, 12 3DS games (I keep my 3DS in a separate pouch), PSP 3000 in case, 8 PSP games, chargers for all three handhelds, and three of these.

WANT:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (SEALED; I want the Nintendo code as well)
$30 PayPal (this includes shipping)

ALSO HAVE:
Happily Ever After: Volume 1 (DS)
Once Upon A Time (Wii)

Feel free to make an offer on the above two if you wish.

HAVE:

Asphalt 3D (NEW)
Combat Dinosaurs (NEW)
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Ridge Racer
Super Monkey Ball (NEW)

WANT:

Starfox 3DS
Other Games
Paypal

HAVE:
3ds black good condition with screen protector and a case(I consider it as like new but i dont know how others will see it:p)
Zelda ocarina of time(like new)
(3ds is eligeble for the free games)

Want:
To trade my zelda for something good:)
Or offers in paypal

Pm me any offers of games you are selling and maybe i am intereste:) i can trade or pay with paypal:p
Also accept amazon money:D
(if you buy my 3ds i will give you the games i have listed here)

thread seems dead, but ill post here anyway.

have starfox
want zelda or $28 shipped or cyl (for non 3ds itsms)

Screen-shot-2010-06-16-at-2.57.48-AM.png

HAVE:

3ds.gif
CbkE3WyCCAD+vnA8z5LRpAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Car Charger -
QuestionMark.gif

3ds.gif
Nintendogs -
QuestionMark.gif
new.gif

3ds.gif