YMMV Klonoa New for Wii at Bestbuy for $6.99

mprice

CAGiversary!
My first post, so I put on my athletic supporter before typing.

I picked up a new copy of Klonoa for the :wii: at Bestbuy today in Frisco TX for $6.99.

Putting on my helmet now.

[quote name='mprice']My first post, so I put on my athletic supporter before typing.

I picked up a new copy of Klonoa for the :wii: at Bestbuy today in Frisco TX for $6.99.

Putting on my helmet now.[/QUOTE]

You've been here since 2005 and just now is your first post?

There is a Best Buy YMMV clearance thread that this could've been posted in, but since it is your first post I'll forgive you ;)

How many copies were there? My hometown is near there, might have my brother pick up a copy if there's enough...

It was the El Dorado location and I believe there was one more copy when I was there yesterday. I did not find it on the Best Buy website, so no luck on checking inventory online. Sorry.

I guess I should state, not my first post per se but my first thread. I had never noticed the YMMV Best Buy thread before, my bad.

I bought this game for 40 at release. I was trying to support the game, so a sequel would be made. I don't think it worked.

[quote name='juanawoman']I bought this game for 40 at release. I was trying to support the game, so a sequel would be made. I don't think it worked.[/QUOTE]

There's been three Klonoa games in the main series spread across three generations of consoles. If history repeats itself it could still be years before we could expect to see another sequel.

[quote name='juanawoman']I bought this game for 40 at release. I was trying to support the game, so a sequel would be made. I don't think it worked.[/QUOTE]

Well to be fair Bandai Namco didn't exactly do the greatest of jobs promoting. The game just kind of came out and that was that. Still, a great game and at a price like this, I'd be willing to pick it up and just gift it to someone in dire need of another great Wii game.

[quote name='Josef']You've been here since 2005 and just now is your first post?

There is a Best Buy YMMV clearance thread that this could've been posted in, but since it is your first post I'll forgive you ;)[/QUOTE]
Considering how posting ANYTHING on CAG is an insta-flame or a "wrong thread, you fool!", it's amazing anybody dares post ANYTHING at all! :)

Btw, loved this and finished it in two sittings. :D

Thanks, op!

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks!

On a similar note, I also bought this game near release, but didn't pay full price. It's fun for sure, but with how low it's gone, it doesn't exactly seem like people are snapping it up left and right.

hmm the link to best buys checker doesn't seem to work. Neither does typing the sku in, dunno what im doing wrong =P Searching by title only brings up used stuff

The locator usually says Unavailable if there are less than 3 in stock. Best way is to go in store and ask them to check it on the RSS

[quote name='blahtastic']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...geMode=searchmode&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

Sorry about that. How about this link. This one should work. I previously did not copy the entire link.[/QUOTE]
That worked but it of course shows 'unavailble' at all te stores near me.
[quote name='Bezerker']The locator usually says Unavailable if there are less than 3 in stock. Best way is to go in store and ask them to check it on the RSS[/QUOTE]
RSS?

[quote name='ravens52bears54']

RSS?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy's inventory management system. You don't need to mention it when you go in; they'll use it either way.

So has anyone else managed to get this at their store for $6.99?

I have several Bestbuys in the area that are showing it in-stock so I will probably make a trip for it.

Definintely worth it for 6.99...I picked it up for around $15 at TRU and enjoyed the hell out of it. I just recently bought Klonoa 2 for PS2, and that game's excellent as well.

Picked this up for $5.99 after going to two Best Buy stores in Buffalo, NY - found it at Walden Galleria.

bread's done
Back