Radiant Historia DS [edit] $34.99 shipped / Amazon

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Otty Ott

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:45 AM

Bought this game today at Gamestop. A few still have them, CD and artbox included. You can always still check the website to see what stores still have it.

#32 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:58 AM

I got RH today at Frys. Didn't have the CD, but I'm OK with that. Played for a couple hours so far and the game itself is awesome.

#33 Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

My local PX has a ton of copies of this.
Think I might use a Oral price match
(That's what they call it)

#34 Ccl

Ccl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:05 AM

Good luck with that oral price match ... Jawmuncher! (sorry, too easy)

#35 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:01 PM

It seemed odd that a game out for 6 weeks could be OOP; didn't they just exhaust the first printing? Anyway, if it's getting more prints than I am hoping I can wait on it...so many RPGs to play.
Posted Image

#36 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

It seemed odd that a game out for 6 weeks could be OOP; didn't they just exhaust the first printing? Anyway, if it's getting more prints than I am hoping I can wait on it...so many RPGs to play.

Well don't forget this is Atlus. Atlus just doesn't mass produce every game because it wouldn't be in their best interest. Plus I think this game became really popular with people, and it had a lot of good press. I mean I bought it because it was an on sale preorder for $30 and I had $20 in credit anyway.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#37 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Got my item in the mail today. Was just the game, no outer box or soundtrack cd. Requested a partial refund from Amazon, and got $6 back, total was $24.
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#38 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:15 PM

...On what grounds are you asking for a refund? They never guaranteed you the outer box or soundtrack. You're just straight up asking for money back?

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#39 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

Well not everyone knows that.

#40 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

They removed the "bonus offer" and the pictures of the outer box/soundtrack from the pictures section. You clearly knew if you bought it after reading this thread.

Did you post that so lurkers so all randomly start calling Amazon CS demanding money back? So fucked up, everyone is so spoiled by Amazon's CS nowadays.

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#41 SgtMcQuacks

SgtMcQuacks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

Ordered one, but it says it won't even ship until the 18th...bummer.

#42 Malicite

Malicite

American Beef

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

Feh, now Buy.com says my my order is delayed. This is the third time I have tried to buy this game (DeepDiscount still wont let me cancel my order, though they don't even list the game anymore). The world does not want me to have it.
Posted Image

#43 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

Feh, now Buy.com says my my order is delayed. This is the third time I have tried to buy this game (DeepDiscount still wont let me cancel my order, though they don't even list the game anymore). The world does not want me to have it.

No, it's just your choice of retailer. amazon won't cancel your order.

#44 SgtMcQuacks

SgtMcQuacks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:10 PM

Ordered on the 11th and it says it won't ship until the 18th...bleh.

#45 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:06 AM

If you want a copy of the Deluxe Edition with the soundtrack check your local Gamestop. Several of the ones near me still have multiple copies of the Deluxe version :)

#46 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

Just got my copy in the mail today. No soundtrack, but I'm still happy to get it -- especially after some of you are receiving delay announcements.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#47 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

If you want a copy of the Deluxe Edition with the soundtrack check your local Gamestop. Several of the ones near me still have multiple copies of the Deluxe version :)

Darn it. No Gamestop within 100 miles has the CD included version in stock!
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga