Win a free copy of Portal 2! Biggest Portal 2 giveaway ever, 10 copies being awarded!

well look at it this way:
- its gaming related questions
- prolly takes no more then 10 minutes to answer
- this also means theres lots more chance then some random giveaway that thousands of ppl enter

[quote name='wune']I am not interested in signing up for gameshampoo[/QUOTE]

So more chances to win for everyone else?

[quote name='crazedimp321']Thanks for posting it though.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome :)

I am a moderator on that site so I am cant participate in this contest but chances in this one are pretty high compared to other giveaways so its worth a shot

[quote name='helluvagood']answer 20 questions? no thanks, too much work[/QUOTE]
100% agree. Too much work for a chance.

[quote name='koalak']well look at it this way:
- its gaming related questions
- prolly takes no more then 10 minutes to answer
- this also means theres lots more chance then some random giveaway that thousands of ppl enter[/QUOTE]

On the other hand the ps3 version gives a free version of steam... so I would just bother someone with a ps3 copy lol

Also, note that the top 3 users with the most points also get a copy. Oh, but look, they're all hermits:

1. PixelSith64 1,706
  2. chumush 1,468
  3. lokik 902

I highly doubt anyone can get more points in this contest entry period.

[quote name='Blade']Also, note that the top 3 users with the most points also get a copy. Oh, but look, they're all hermits:

1. PixelSith64 1,706
  2. chumush 1,468
  3. lokik 902

I highly doubt anyone can get more points in this contest entry period.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean? I'm user #3 there but i'm also a moderator there so I'm not going to win. User #2 just joined today so obviously its possible to earn points quickly. All steam ids and facebook pages of winners will be published so its definetly not fake.

Anyway its a cool contest that gives you a better chance to win portal 2 then other contests so figured i'd post it here for those who are interested :)

[quote name='koalak']Not sure what you mean? I'm user #3 there but i'm also a moderator there so I'm not going to win. User #2 just joined today so obviously its possible to earn points quickly. All steam ids and facebook pages of winners will be published so its definetly not fake.

Anyway its a cool contest that gives you a better chance to win portal 2 then other contests so figured i'd post it here for those who are interested :)[/QUOTE]

Never mind. It is easy to gain lots of points, but honestly, whoever drakanae is, he's just spamming everything. He has almost 4,000 points in under a day. I didn't think you were supposed to copy/paste from other websites.

Looking at the questions, you gotta be some type of Blizz Con Jeopardy champ even to recognize what games the questions even reference.

"Ace online how to get war points"

WTF is that?

[quote name='TreFacTor']Looking at the questions, you gotta be some type of Blizz Con Jeopardy champ even to recognize what games the questions even reference.

"Ace online how to get war points"

WTF is that?[/QUOTE]

ehmm.. maybe Ace Online?

[quote name='crazedimp321']Yeah I'm a too lazy to work that much for a chance to win something. Thanks for posting it though.[/QUOTE]Yeah, same here.

well for those who arent lazy chances to win a free copy are going to be better then any other giveaway :)

[quote name='CBas92']Thanks for the opportunity OP.

Also exactly how do you guys take care of spamming and such?[/QUOTE]

Like it says in the rules, poor quality answers can disqualify a user. Plus we check IP to see noone is voting on their own answers and such

[quote name='genxsis83']Yeah I am also wondering cuz I liked but my facebook is not linked to gameshampoo in any way. How will you confirm that?[/QUOTE]

When you win, we ask for steam ID and facebook id and we verify that (its easy for example have you post something on our wall etc)

[quote name='koalak']Like it says in the rules, poor quality answers can disqualify a user. Plus we check IP to see noone is voting on their own answers and such[/QUOTE]

Ok thats fine. The only really poor answers I have are when someone posted thee weird easy Gears of War 3 quiz questions and everyone decided to post the exact same responses so I gave silly ones. Also there were a hand full of times where I had to post links to like walkthroughs or something since the question was very broad and vague.

Speaking of links, would posting a link to some yahoo answer or wiki page get you DQ'd cause some users definitely go overboard with that and take the lazy route. "The answer to your question should be found here", even though the asker posted a very specific incident and most of the time the link doesnt even provide an answer.

[quote name='CBas92']Ok thats fine. The only really poor answers I have are when someone posted thee weird easy Gears of War 3 quiz questions and everyone decided to post the exact same responses so I gave silly ones. Also there were a hand full of times where I had to post links to like walkthroughs or something since the question was very broad and vague.

Speaking of links, would posting a link to some yahoo answer or wiki page get you DQ'd cause some users definitely go overboard with that and take the lazy route. "The answer to your question should be found here", even though the asker posted a very specific incident and most of the time the link doesnt even provide an answer.[/QUOTE]

well sometimes the best answer is for a link, although if someone constantly just spams links rather then answering the question then he might get DQd, especailly if the links dont have the answers to the specific question. the best is to answer the question in your own words and give a link to the source. as as for the gears of war silly answers, well if you fooled around a bit then its no big deal, only if you constantly spam silly answers it would be an issue

bump, drawings start in 2 more days. Those who answer 20 gaming Qs by then will be entered into ALL 7 drawings. this is the giveaway with best chances ever

drawings start tomorrow! remember the earliest you get in the more chances you have of winning, those getting in by midnight tomorrow will participate in all 7 drawings!

first drawing will be tonight, so everyone still has time to get in and be eligible for all 7 drawings!

If you already have portal 2 you should still participate, you can win and gift to a friend!

second drawing in less then 8 hours! There are still 6 more drawings left so be sure to get in early to be eligible for all of them and increase your chances of winning!

Isaac B's answer to the question: "In Super Street Fighter 3DS, who is the best character?" His answer: "I like Wesker, he's really good at fighting and stuff, but the main thing is he has style. I dig his coat and glasses."

lol. Wesker is not in Super Street Fighter IV 3DS

next portal 2 drawing is in less then 12 hours!

This is one of the biggest portal 2 giveaways ever with 10 copies being given away and the most chances to win! make sure to participate if you havent already!

I want to enter, but all the questions now seem to be one guy asking questions about rift, and he can't even be bothered to make proper sentences, so... I can't even attempt to research the answers.

well since its late at night there arent so many new questions now, you can check again tomorrow, or you can always see if you can add information to some other questions.

next drawing in less then 8 hours!!! one CAGer already one, maybe there will be more, be sure to enter the biggest portal 2 giveaway ever!!

[quote name='avwjase']How many people are eligible right now?[/QUOTE]

the number of eligible contestants is determined each night at 23:59

Tuesday we had 61 eligible users
Wednesday we had 79
Thursday we had 96

so it depends how many more people get 20 answers.Its probably going to be around 130-140

bread's done
Back