Amazon B1G1 50% Easter Sale!

This appears to be part of their "Hot Easter Deals" promotion. I see other stuff like Plants vs Zombies for $12.99.

And the PSP version of Lego Harry Potter is just $9.99...

I edited the title to reflect the overall sale.

I grabbed Harry Potter Kinect for $15. Thanks, OP!
You might just wanna make this a thread for the whole deal, and include a list of the best deals. Totally not a crappy post!

[quote name='drawingboard']I grabbed Harry Potter Kinect for $15. Thanks, OP!
You might just wanna make this a thread for the whole deal, and include a list of the best deals. Totally not a crappy post![/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Is the Kinect support in this game any good? I know the latest HP game in general has gotten pretty crappy reviews compared to the previous two so I passed on it entirely - at least until I can get it dirt cheap. I'm not sure if $15 is dirt cheap enough, but I'm at least considering it.

I picked up harry Potter Kinect also, I'm really needing a new Kinect game and this one for $15 works for me, even though some of the reviews are pretty bad.

Picked up Babysitting Mama for my kids earlier this week with this sale and have it set aside for Easter. I originally bought it over a month ago at Best Buy for $29.99 + tax. Luckily, they let me return it after the 30 day period (for store credit, but whatever) and then I ordered it from Amazon. An $8 is an $8 difference when you figure in no tax from Amazon and taking advantage of my Prime trial that's almost about to expire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this the same sale that everyone was crapping on for 4 pages? Now everyone likes it? The prices seem the same (still some decent deals to be found in my opinion though).

[quote name='io']Hmmm... Is the Kinect support in this game any good? I know the latest HP game in general has gotten pretty crappy reviews compared to the previous two so I passed on it entirely - at least until I can get it dirt cheap. I'm not sure if $15 is dirt cheap enough, but I'm at least considering it.[/QUOTE]

I honestly have no idea. I figured I could gamble for $15.

From what I know about HP for the Kinect is that it is NOT for the full game, but a small portion of mini-games that has you failing your arms around trying to cast various spells. From what I heard it's not a good Kinect game at all, but I don't have a Kinect or the game so I am just going off of the reviews I read about it.

just snagged joy ride for 29.99 for my son's easter present and the epic mickey collector's edition for 32.88 for myself!!

I'd say post a link, but it's probably the same sale that was posted earlier this week and fell off the first page or two because it sucks so hard.

[quote name='horns456']Ruse looks good...worth $30?[/QUOTE]

If you like the demo then yeah, but just know it's been around $15 a few times.. if you can wait I would.

[quote name='horns456']Ruse looks good...worth $30?[/QUOTE]

I've only played it for like 30 mins but I think $30 is a push. I paid $16 I think from Newegg and wouldn't have wanted to have paid much more.

The only game I would be interested in that list is Shogun 2, to bad there isn't any other game on that entire list I wanted to get :(

[quote name='Maynard']I got an idea, you should make your sig larger. It should take up half a page.[/QUOTE]

haha, judging by the avatar I know which one you're talking about. I adblocked it long ago.

Some people on here have some stupidly sized sigs.

[quote name='ndawgdrake']Side note: Shotgun 2 for PC is 33.82 and is eligible for this promotion.[/QUOTE]

That is actually a good find. I overlooked all the other categories after I saw all the overpriced shovelware on the PS3 side.

Now, if only I had something to pair Shogun with. I already got Civ 5...

[quote name='Maynard']I got an idea, you should make your sig larger. It should take up half a page.[/QUOTE]

Awesome quote is awesome.

[quote name='Josef']Isn't this the same sale that everyone was crapping on for 4 pages? Now everyone likes it? The prices seem the same (still some decent deals to be found in my opinion though).[/QUOTE]

Yessir. Same deal posted days ago and crapped on by many.

[quote name='mblackwl']Okay, the Game Crazy icon on this thread really threw me. I kept wondering, "Wait. Are they back?"[/QUOTE]

Glad I'm not the only one who was confused.

[quote name='Josef']Isn't this the same sale that everyone was crapping on for 4 pages? Now everyone likes it? The prices seem the same (still some decent deals to be found in my opinion though).[/QUOTE]

Well first post or two sets the stage.

If first post or two are negative for any reason most people come in and see them and are stricken with the famous "Me too virus" aka "Bandwagon mentality infection". Then everyone else is like "Yeah this sucks, OP sucks, the deal sucks, your mom sucks, god sucks, the taliban sucks, xbox sucks, support our troops!" and then run off.

;( very slim pickings... There is nothing i remotely want. Amazon really needs to pick up their game and match Toy'r'us' buy one 1/2 off EVERYTHING sale.

[quote name='FerDK']The selection of video games and accessories just got an update!
Now I'm gonna bite. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. they have a better offering.. especially on PSP where they have 3rd birthday and the Final Fantasy Collection

Man, is FFIV complete worth it? I have the DS version, which I have yet to play, but I hate the crappy 3D models compared to the 2D sprites.

Edit: Bought Sly and accessory instead, since I know any game I would of bought besides Sly would just slowly drop in price while I never played. Luckily accessories rarely drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back