Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#451 Surreal_Sunshine

Surreal_Sunshine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

I still have reward points pending from the June, July, and August surveys. Does anyone else have this problem?

Are those the only points you've earned? Because there is a 100 point minimum before they're deposited. I only have the August survey pending.

#452 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

I still have reward points pending from the June, July, and August surveys. Does anyone else have this problem?

It's not a problem if those are the only pending points you have. Right above the pending points list - "Once you have more than 100 Pending points, they will be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account by the 15th of the next month."

#453 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

I never have purchased and never will purchase on Avatar item, not even if they're 40 points each and eventually end up being free with the rebate. It's one thing to spend money on games or DLC; it's another to spend it on completely superfluous crap that almost nobody will ever see, even if I have money to burn. Now, if there were two free Avatar items that also counted toward the deal, then sure- I'd buy them and immediately delete them. Otherwise, count me out.

I speak only for myself, of course, and I'm not saying that nobody should by Avatar items (to each, his own) or that Microsoft is evil for selling them (indeed, it's cool that they give members any chance to earn back some points); I'd just much rather save the cash, even if what I'm only is saving a couple of bucks.

You DO speK for me. I agree 100%. I get the free stuff from game achievements when available bUtni have never paid for an avatar item and I never will.

#454 Relysis

Relysis

No Guns Next Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:42 PM

For those that are interested, I run xbldb.com and I have created a couple of lists to maximize this months rewards:
http://xbldb.com/201...ms-points-back/

I don't track avatar items very much so the lists are not complete and you have to do a lot of clicking to get a link to items on xbox.com.

I'll try to make a better list when I have time.

Thanks Spylon. I wasn't going to bother with this until I saw your site.

#455 clickpow

clickpow

Zeus himself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

You DO speK for me. I agree 100%. I get the free stuff from game achievements when available bUtni have never paid for an avatar item and I never will.

Meh, I must be cheaper than you.

Edited by clickpow, 03 September 2011 - 12:25 AM.

:cold:

#456 GunstarRed

GunstarRed

The Rated 'G' Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:34 AM

This month's survey is actually rather extensive if you answer "No" to the first question. Otherwise it's over if you click "Yes".

#457 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

Anyone have a e-mail for support? I have points still pending past 45 days! If I had all the points I would have enough for guardian heroes, and would hate to miss out on it :(

08/18/2011 Purchase 1600 points or more of game add-ons during August and get 160 points back 160
04/30/2011 Stayed Gold in April – 5% Back on All April Marketplace Spend 10
06/16/2011 Completion of June Survey 20
05/18/2011 Completion of May Survey 20
07/13/2011 Completion of July Survey 20
08/02/2011 Completion of August Survey 20

#458 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

Anyone have a e-mail for support? I have points still pending past 45 days! If I had all the points I would have enough for guardian heroes, and would hate to miss out on it :(

08/18/2011 Purchase 1600 points or more of game add-ons during August and get 160 points back 160
04/30/2011 Stayed Gold in April – 5% Back on All April Marketplace Spend 10
06/16/2011 Completion of June Survey 20
05/18/2011 Completion of May Survey 20
07/13/2011 Completion of July Survey 20
08/02/2011 Completion of August Survey 20

Looks like they should be added to your account by 9/15. They don't add points until you reach 100 pending points, which you didn't reach until the 160 add-on rebate was added last month.

#459 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

I will be extremely pissed off if I don't get the 80 points back. The items that I bought are cool, but I don't really plan on wearing them plus I also needed the boost so I can get the Magic DLC that comes out in 2 weeks.

#460 mis0

mis0

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

Busy August so forgot to do the August survey. 12 month renewal this month so 200 points!

[mis0's tradelist]

#461 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:21 PM

Looks like they should be added to your account by 9/15. They don't add points until you reach 100 pending points, which you didn't reach until the 160 add-on rebate was added last month.

Ah... thanks!

#462 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

Sweet just realized my age of empires content purchase was game content so I some points back for last month.

#463 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:03 AM

For those that are interested, I run xbldb.com and I have created a couple of lists to maximize this months rewards:
http://xbldb.com/201...ms-points-back/

I don't track avatar items very much so the lists are not complete and you have to do a lot of clicking to get a link to items on xbox.com.

I'll try to make a better list when I have time.

Thanks! I just ended up getting the highway man gloves (Fable II) and Laser Kill Ring from halo 3 odst.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#464 ifacebook

ifacebook

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:15 PM

Is the survey working for you guys? It doesn't seem to be registering for me

Posted Image

#465 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

Is the survey working for you guys? It doesn't seem to be registering for me

it did this to me last month, but it eventually registered towards the end of the month. i'd just say try again next week or something...there's no "take the survey while supplies lasts!" you have til the end of sept.

#466 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

just got an email telling me that I would recieve VIP stuff from time to time. What are these "VIP" items that they speak of?

#467 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

just got an email telling me that I would recieve VIP stuff from time to time. What are these "VIP" items that they speak of?

the email i got earlier today was just asking me to confirm if i still wanted to recieved vip emails which would give me opportunities to get vip stuff etc. or opt out and no longer recieve those emails.

im guessing this email blast is the same as yours.

as for what vip items? im getting things like the banshee avatar prop code, and/or other stuff that ppl got for being gold members and/or doing stuff on the rewards page.

#468 mkernan

mkernan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

I got a free Adidas track suit for my avatar a few months back. That kinda stuff.
Posted Image

#469 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:20 PM

I have got things like two 1 month xbox live gold codes.
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#470 Xbro

Xbro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

I also received that VIP email, How often do you get a special VIP item?

#471 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:01 AM

Only VIP thing I've ever received was the Halo Banshee avatar prop code.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#472 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

"Mr Neato" if you're nasty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:09 PM

I enjoy free useless stuff. ;)

Does anyone know of a complete list of avatar items with prices? I'd like to see what my 40msp options are.

I found a complete list on Slickdeals. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#473 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

I got the Bjorn unicorn suit from Peggle I've had my eye on. Not sure what the second item will be.

#474 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

"Mr Neato" if you're nasty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

Since I've never spend $ on any avatar items (and don't plan to start), I stuck with the 40msp items and got the Highwayman Gloves and Wally's Monocle.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#475 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Is the September survey not registering for anyone else? I did it on the first of the month, and it hasn't posted. I can even go back in and answer the question over and over again with no record of it. I'm not terribly concerned with my quarter's worth of MSP, but it'd be nice to have the 80 MSP from the avatar bonus clear next month.

sig.gif

#476 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

Ok guys i need some help on this.

Last month i got an email saying i will get 280 msp but nothing has been given to me yet.

Who should i contact and how can i contact them?

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#477 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

The 80 points for purchasing 2 Avatar items in September are showing up as "pending" for me. I thought I would have to wait until the following month for them to register as pending.

#478 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:36 PM

Ok guys i need some help on this.

Last month i got an email saying i will get 280 msp but nothing has been given to me yet.

Who should i contact and how can i contact them?

I think they changed how you're able to contact them since the rewards site directs you to the Xbox Live Support forums or their Twitter. When I had a question in April I was able to send them a message directly through the rewards site. The response that I received was from Xboxliverewards@eprizefulfillment.com so you might try sending them an e-mail there.

#479 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

do you have to b a gold member to access rewards? please pm me with answer.

#480 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:53 AM

I think they changed how you're able to contact them since the rewards site directs you to the Xbox Live Support forums or their Twitter. When I had a question in April I was able to send them a message directly through the rewards site. The response that I received was from Xboxliverewards@eprizefulfillment.com so you might try sending them an e-mail there.

Wow, it's like any free Microsoft Point promo and takes 6 weeks to get the code (or account credit) from the time they are awarded.

Also they only cash you out with months with 100+ points. I like the promos where the points have just been straight up free (1600 free points for 12 month renewal that you can cancel after getting the points). I think they make everyone pay up front now, you're welcome.