Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#931 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

340 pending total for me. Yippee! Been sitting at 20 for a month or so now since I've been using Bing rewards on Amazon gift cards instead.

#932 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Does anyone know if Xfinity was an acceptable app for the Entertainment part? I forgot. It should be, I am pretty upset. I read around and it seems like that's it, if they're not pending too bad. And I'm positive I did all 3. Lame. I'm done with Live Rewards.

That should have been a question asked before the deadline ended. Or better yet, a bit of research when you started your 10 hours of entertainment would have saved you the trouble.

#933 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

Pending as well...390 in the queue.

#934 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

That should have been a question asked before the deadline ended. Or better yet, a bit of research when you started your 10 hours of entertainment would have saved you the trouble.

Exactly why I made sure I used Netflix. Was planning on using mlb.tv until I saw it wasn't on the list.

#935 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

Mine also aren't pending, and I know I bought 800+ on Arcade games, spent over 10 hours on Xfinity (even if you count just the hours of video playback), and watched 1 hour of youtube (I watched almost every damn Angry Video Game nerd video! lol)

Does anyone know if Xfinity was an acceptable app for the Entertainment part? I forgot. It should be, I am pretty upset. I read around and it seems like that's it, if they're not pending too bad. And I'm positive I did all 3. Lame. I'm done with Live Rewards.

Xfinity was not on the list. Thats your fault, not Live Rewards fault so you shouldn't get all upset and say you're "done with Live Rewards" based on your mistake. See the list of apps that qualified here http://rewards.xbox....ple-play-offer/

#936 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

Mine aren't pending yet, and I know that I spent well over an hour on Youtube, and I spent over 1600 MSP in the market last month. I guess patience is the name of the game, eh?

maybe they aren't pending because you didn't qualify. You only stated you did 2 of the 3 requirements. Did you complete the "Be Entertained" requirement of spending 400 Microsoft Points or more on any movie or television content in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace -or- spend 10 hours using the qualified entertainment apps?

#937 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:44 AM

Yay, mine are pending! That brings me to 540 MSPs pending. That'll be a nice payday! :D

#938 sp8001

sp8001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

Pending for me :D... I wish Xbox Rewards did more promos like April instead of the one for May. I don't want to have to spend $3 to get $1 back.... I like FREE points ;)

#939 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

Pending :D
Posted Image

#940 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

No pending here but I finished mine on the last day if it matters? No clue. Spent 12 hours on Crackle, 2 hours on Youtube, and about 12-14 hours on multiplayer including Red Dead.

#941 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

No pending here but I finished mine on the last day if it matters? No clue. Spent 12 hours on Crackle, 2 hours on Youtube, and about 12-14 hours on multiplayer including Red Dead.

I fulfilled the gaming portion by purchasing NBA Jam while it was the DotW approximately 2 hours before the deadline of the Triple Play promo and had my points pending today.

#942 SIX min WHISTLE

SIX min WHISTLE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

420 points pending because of Triple Play. This would be a great month for another glitch to give us our points 6 or 7 times.

#943 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

420 points pending because of Triple Play. This would be a great month for another glitch to give us our points 6 or 7 times.

That was so cool. I emptied my account as soon as it happened, sucks that those who were super honest got the shaft in the end.

#944 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:51 AM

440 points pending here... it's nice how M$ is throwing us a bone for once, being paid subscribers.

#945 SirDooblay

SirDooblay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

Does anyone know if music related includes Rock Band Songs?

#946 SirDooblay

SirDooblay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:54 AM

answered my own question. yes it does

#947 sp8001

sp8001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

I think that is exactly what they want you to buy...

#948 WTPolaris

WTPolaris

Atypically Typical

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

No triple play points pending here and I know I played online multiplayer 10 hours(Mnc) watched way more than 10 hours of Netflix and way more than an hour on YouTube...guess I missed out somehow?

#949 locolukah

locolukah

Cheep Arse Lamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

Anyone get the StarWars stuff that VIPs were supposed to get according to the XboxLiveRewards twitter messages?
SWAGBUCKS - Earn Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks...refer/locolukah
- you can earn points via searches, daily activities and codes: http://sc-s.com/
If you have any questions just ask!
Posted Image

#950 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:03 AM

That was so cool. I emptied my account as soon as it happened, sucks that those who were super honest got the shaft in the end.

Ha, so did I.

I was kind of worried about the triple play but I do have those points pending now. I wasn't sure if I had used left Facebook idle long enough but I guess I did.

iouabeatn.png

#951 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

Anyone get the StarWars stuff that VIPs were supposed to get according to the XboxLiveRewards twitter messages?

Its some bullshit badge image you download to your computer that is based off of how long and how many SW games you've played. Unless there's more and my answer would be no I haven't gotten anything.

#952 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

I have 300 pending as well. Provided that MLB.TV didn't work, at least getting hours at the last minute did seem to work this time around. Since I know I still needed hours going into the final night.

card.png

#953 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

Triple Play pending for me. Gave me a great excuse to do some ME3 multiplayer and to watch all 3 seasons of Avatar(upset I waited so long, it's really great). And that "Earth in a day" or whatever its called worked great for grinding that hour of youtube.

#954 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

Xfinity was not on the list. Thats your fault, not Live Rewards fault so you shouldn't get all upset and say you're "done with Live Rewards" based on your mistake. See the list of apps that qualified here http://rewards.xbox....ple-play-offer/

Wow, I can't believe I missed it. I actually thought I had read Xfinity on the list, that's why I assumed. That was my fault, but it also is a bunch of bullsht. Microsoft could have added every app, or should I say included Xfinity in with EVERY SINGLE OTHER F*CKIN APP.

And I can say I'm done with Live Rewards, or whatever else I want to say about it. It's been a waste of my time ever since I've signed up for it. All this work for less then 400 points, usually in increments of 20? Ok, sorry I'm not that cheap of a CAG.

#955 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:23 AM

Wow didnt think i got the 10 hours. All i can say is thank god for nazi zombies. BO 2 anyone?

#956 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

TMZ came through for me. Love watching the 45 minute long episodes.

Those 10 hours were a breeze at night.

#957 kylerg

kylerg

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

300 pending for me. Wasn't sure if I had enough mp time. Cool.
Posted Image

#958 TheLiptonDipper

TheLiptonDipper

Brony 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

I thought the triple play was a genius idea. It got me to use the apps I didn't even know about, yeah i know lazy that damn play game button.

#959 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

I was one of the honest ones who got the shaft...still salty about that one. Never again!

Anyway, got my triple play points even though I thought I was cutting it close.

#960 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

Sweet got the triple play. Ended up using the youtube app for once and saw a bunch of hilarious new stuff by the collegehumor guys including this