Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#1021 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

If you watch and share some Gears video on Facebook, you can get goggles for your avatar! Who's rewarding who now?
/sarcasm

I just tried this, it's dead apparently. :(

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#1022 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

The last "free" game Microsoft gave out was Yaris, and that was a paid promotion from Toyota, and was voted one of the worst arcade games ever.

MS has had more recent free games come out than that: Dash of Destruction, Doritos Crash Course, and Harms Way.

#1023 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

MS has had more recent free games come out than that: Dash of Destruction, Doritos Crash Course, and Harms Way.

They gave away the haunted mansion Kinect download game just a week or two ago...

#1024 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

They gave away the haunted mansion Kinect download game just a week or two ago...

Right, I forgot about that one since I don't own a Kinect.

#1025 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

Yes, I forgot about that. Still, is it really something of value that anyone wants? It's like a bank giving out a toaster for being a loyal customer: it's something, but is it really useful or something you'd want?

And all the apologists, who try to twist it around and ask, "why do you keep giving them money?":

Because they have the only online system that isn't a mess, (PSN), or a joke, (Wii). I can log on with one unified account, and just play my games. That part is what keeps me on their console.

Also, everyone else I know and play games with exclusively play on the Xbox 360. I'm not being the only one left out.

My gripe is about their crappy idea of what a reward or what a sale is. My complaints are justified. And believe me, if Steam ever came out with a console, especially if I got to keep my existing library of games, I'd switch in a heartbeat.

I just wish Microsoft would step it up.

#1026 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Yes, I forgot about that. Still, is it really something of value that anyone wants? It's like a bank giving out a toaster for being a loyal customer: it's something, but is it really useful or something you'd want?

And all the apologists, who try to twist it around and ask, "why do you keep giving them money?":

Because they have the only online system that isn't a mess, (PSN), or a joke, (Wii). I can log on with one unified account, and just play my games. That part is what keeps me on their console.

Also, everyone else I know and play games with exclusively play on the Xbox 360. I'm not being the only one left out.

My gripe is about their crappy idea of what a reward or what a sale is. My complaints are justified. And believe me, if Steam ever came out with a console, especially if I got to keep my existing library of games, I'd switch in a heartbeat.

And for those very reasons Microsoft does not need to step it up. Right now they are the dominant force in online gaming and don't need to offer rewards to promote loyalty. Should they lose market share you might see them offer more.

#1027 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

Because they have the only online system that isn't a mess, (PSN), or a joke, (Wii) ...

Everyone else I know and play games with exclusively play on the Xbox 360. ...

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to defend or justify MS' sales / rewards. Between a decent XBL experience and large subscriber base (i.e. hostage count), MS doesn't need to offer more in the way of sales, rewards or price cuts. Until MS' competition improves, we're going to be stuck with what we have.

#1028 Cornelius

Cornelius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

Multi-character:

• Marvel: Avengers Chronicles table for Pinball FX2 (Iron Man, Captain America)
  • Marvel Pinball table for Pinball FX 2 (Iron Man, Spider-Man)
  • Value Pack DLC for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Spider-Man's Evil Twin, etc)
  • Costume Pack DLC for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 ... also works in UMvC3! (Iron Man, Captain America)

Decided that Zen Studios could use my money more than Warner Bros. (for Arkham City DLC), and it's almost a sure bet that Arkham's DLC will be on sale within a few months. :-)

70109.png
I don't always buy :360: points, but when I do, I click this CrazyGameTime affiliate link below
Cornelius's gamercard, so CGT will forward 2% of the proceeds so he can buy more points!

#1029 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

So if my gold expired and i just used the 12 months card i wont get 200mps?
Posted Image

#1030 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

Did the June 30, 2012 expiration date actually applied? I have/had 560 points and forgot about the rewards and did not spend it. I have not looked at the site in forever.

#1031 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

Rewards Points but make sure you use them before they expire on June 30, 2013.
Posted Image

#1032 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:21 AM

August reward is up:

Earn 240 Microsoft Points when you spend 1,600 or more in August on sports-related Arcade Games, Game Add-ons or Games on Demand!*

#1033 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

Went ahead and bought Harley Quinn DLC for the 200 back.

#1034 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

August reward is up:

Wonder how loosely that's interpreted? ;)

#1035 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Is there even anything worthy of 1600 points under the sports marketplace D=

#1036 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

Is there even anything worthy of 1600 points under the sports marketplace D=

nfl blitz for 1200 MSP isnt bad I suppose. Its been out for awhile so any minute now it could go on sale. Hopefully nba jam goes back on sale for 800 MSP. I could use that as a basketball filler until Live 13 releases.

#1037 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Too bad CSGO isn't a sports game:/

#1038 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

yamayama shared this official list in the XBL DotW Sales thread:

http://forums.xbox.c...9/t/302270.aspx

I'm a bit surprised at what's included as well as what's been overlooked.

#1039 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

LOL, maybe I'll pick up a Pinball FX table I missed.

#1040 clearM3

clearM3

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

I wanted the marvel avengers tables and i've wanted 3D ultra minigolf 2 for awhile, so thats 1600 points right there. Surprised to see the pinball fx tables on there for me to use

#1041 mrmagoo1974

mrmagoo1974

I'm a C A G and I'm PROUD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:42 PM

I wanted the marvel avengers tables and i've wanted 3D ultra minigolf 2 for awhile, so thats 1600 points right there. Surprised to see the pinball fx tables on there for me to use

LOL, yeah pinball is a sport?

Sounds good to me, there are a few tables i never got but wanted to. Its time for a shopping spree :)

#1042 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

Onechanbara, greatest sport of all time.

Seriously though, undecided. I'll take advantage, but a matter of deciding if I want to buy a game and pinball as a filler or just buy all pinball. At least I have a month to decide.

card.png

#1043 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

yamayama shared this official list in the XBL DotW Sales thread:

http://forums.xbox.c...9/t/302270.aspx

I'm a bit surprised at what's included as well as what's been overlooked.

I got this link to work a couple of days ago, but now it just gives me an error. Maybe someone realized that many of these items on the list weren't really the sports-related content they had in mind.

On another note, my superhero points from last month are now pending.

#1044 m3talst0rm

m3talst0rm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

Um...so, I'm no longer a rewards member? I signed in and the site told me that they needed 36 hours to set up my account. Yeah, I've already done this. Anyone else have any problems?

m3talst0rm17.png

#1045 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:33 PM

Um...so, I'm no longer a rewards member? I signed in and the site told me that they needed 36 hours to set up my account. Yeah, I've already done this. Anyone else have any problems?

Got the exact same thing. Wonder if the database for it is down?

#1046 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

For some reason I cannot access that link... does anyone know if the Bobblehead games are a part of this month's promo?

#1047 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

@NintendoCleveland: Yeah seems Xbox Rewards support kept deleting from posts, because it was inaccurate. They better have meant they need to ADD the recently approved content, not REMOVE the not-so-sportlike items I made several purchaes based on that official list.

@Gabrius: Yes, a CAG asked in the rewards suppor tforum and it was confirmed. Will post link if I come across it today.

#1048 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

Tagged to remind me to look at this thread later.

And I was the CAG who asked about Bobblehead Pros, and yes it was confirmed. I too will post the link later if I get the chance.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1049 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

Would trials evolution count?

#1050 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:28 AM

Yes, trials evo has been confirmed as qualifying for the promo.