Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#92 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

Just refreshed my rewards page and I got 5% points back for spending in APRIL. If I had known that the 5% was still in effect I would have dropped more coin. Now I think I'm going to have to send them a question about it too see if it's still in effect for June. If so I can finally buy some more of the old stuff that will never go on sale.

Does anyone else know if the 5% back is now a permanent feature?

#93 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

The 5% back promotion was only active in March and April AFAIK. The banner showed up during both of those months but I haven't seen it since then.

My Defiant points finally showed up as well.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#94 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

Nearly all of these promotions are for newbies. I've been on the service since Halo 2, and what do I get? 20 msp a month.

#95 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:56 PM

They said expect 8-10 weeks from 15 May for the Banshee prop, so around 10-24 July

:cold:

#96 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

"Mr Neato" if you're nasty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

Yeah I have 680 pending points as well. Hopefully they deposit them before Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet comes out!

Considering my previous post ...

Do me (and yourself) a favor and check your Microsoft Points history for April and May at http://billing.microsoft.com/. Confirm they didn't already deposit them, memorize your current balance, and see if your balance increases when they do deposi them.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#97 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

The 5% back promotion was only active in March and April AFAIK. The banner showed up during both of those months but I haven't seen it since then.

My Defiant points finally showed up as well.

Sorry I ment to say I got them for MAY.

EDIT: Just double checked the rebate was indeed April. But I already received my April points. Did they forget some? Either way more points is cool with me. They rounded me up to another 100.

Edited by Chrono Gear, 08 June 2011 - 08:42 PM.

#98 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

Wow, really? I'm pretty sure you're right, that wasn't announced anywhere. I didn't get anything back for May though I know I spent some points. I wonder if it was something they only offered to certain users.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#99 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

Wow, really? I'm pretty sure you're right, that wasn't announced anywhere. I didn't get anything back for May though I know I spent some points. I wonder if it was something they only offered to certain users.

Ditto. I spent only 200 MSP (Age of Booty) in May, which would be a rebate of 10 MSP. But I don't see anything on my Rewards page for May ... except for the May survey. :-k
Posted ImagePosted Image

#100 Xealot42

Xealot42

Psi-Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

Considering my previous post ...

Do me (and yourself) a favor and check your Microsoft Points history for April and May at http://billing.microsoft.com/. Confirm they didn't already deposit them, memorize your current balance, and see if your balance increases when they do deposi them.

No deposits yet. It should be easy to tell though since I only have 450 points atm so a jump to over 1000 should be easy to spot.

STEAM | XBL | PSN | MY BACKLOG

#101 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

No deposits yet. It should be easy to tell though since I only have 450 points atm so a jump to over 1000 should be easy to spot.

Nice.

If/when the points are deposited, let us know. It would certainly help relieve my suspicion that I never really received my points.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#102 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

Only spent 400 in May, but I didn't get 5% back on it.

#103 Raccoon2117

Raccoon2117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:12 AM

Only spent 400 in May, but I didn't get 5% back on it.

I don't believe they offered 5% back for May. It was "Buy a TV season pass, get 240 MSP back" as their special bonus.

#104 JayMan8081

JayMan8081

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

Just a heads-up I just received my Banshee avatar prop code emailed to me.

#105 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

Just got an e-mail with a Banshee avatar prop code.

Spoiler

#106 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

I, too, got the Banshee avatar prop code. Already have one, but oh well, free is free.

sig.gif

#107 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

Recieved my code also, for those of you that received a code and dont need it/ already have one (like myself) and just want to give it away. think about dropping it in this thread for another CAG to use.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#108 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:15 PM

Got my code a little earlier today as well. Whee.
Wubwubwubwub.

#109 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

I got my Banshee code yesterday, and my 400 pts rebate from the Reach Defiant map pack today, along with some other points (% back from all my purchases?).

#110 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

Got the Banshee yesterday and this morning I got my May points (although they're still showing as pending on the website.

I haven't gotten the rebate for when I renewed though, did so through the dashboard which let me use any renewal card and get 600pts.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#111 Xealot42

Xealot42

Psi-Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

I got my points as well.

STEAM | XBL | PSN | MY BACKLOG

#112 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

Got my points today.

#113 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

I haven't gotten the rebate for when I renewed though, did so through the dashboard which let me use any renewal card and get 600pts.

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure those membership renewal offers are only valid if you purchase the renewal through Xbox LIVE (not prepaid card).
Posted ImagePosted Image

#114 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure those membership renewal offers are only valid if you purchase the renewal through Xbox LIVE (not prepaid card).

I renewed via a card back in Feb. and still got the 200 point reward.

#115 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

Nope it was a specific dashboard offer that you could use ANY purchased card. In fact through the link you actually had to enter the code there, so if you renewed through XBL it wouldn't have even worked. Said the normal 4-6 week thing or whatever though and I don't even think it's been a month yet. I actually already got the 200, this is separate.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#116 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

Nope it was a specific dashboard offer that you could use ANY purchased card. In fact through the link you actually had to enter the code there, so if you renewed through XBL it wouldn't have even worked. Said the normal 4-6 week thing or whatever though and I don't even think it's been a month yet. I actually already got the 200, this is separate.

Nice.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#117 Xbro

Xbro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:49 PM

I got my Banshee and my points deposited today.

also those of you talking about xbox live renewal, Last month i bought a year of xbox live in the prepaid card form and used the code,so far I haven't gotten any points for renewing my xbox live time............

did i renew in the wrong month?

#118 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

also those of you talking about xbox live renewal, Last month i bought a year of xbox live in the prepaid card form and used the code,so far I haven't gotten any points for renewing my xbox live time............

did i renew in the wrong month?

The 200 point reward for renewing 1 year of Gold doesn't have a timeframe, it may just take a while to post. I bought a prepaid 12 month card and used it on 2/24. The 200 point reward wasn't added to my pending points until 3/24.

#119 ONESTARv2

ONESTARv2

Dreamcast Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

I got my banshee code. I am still lacking my points for the last 5% back, waiting on customer support.
*The Cadillac of signatures*

#120 Xbro

Xbro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:38 AM

The 200 point reward for renewing 1 year of Gold doesn't have a timeframe, it may just take a while to post. I bought a prepaid 12 month card and used it on 2/24. The 200 point reward wasn't added to my pending points until 3/24.

Thank you.