Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#1351 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

The 740MSP that showed up in my account yesterday were on the statement email I received this morning.
Posted Image

#1352 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

The web site is showing the 2% rebate under my pending points, dated 10/31. Guess it will take another couple days for them to transition over to the rewarded list.

#1353 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

does anyone know if i recover my gamertag to another console and do the rewards requirements on another console, will they still count towards my rewards acount?

#1354 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

As with any Xbox Rewards monthly promo, there are so many questions surrounding the qualifiers:

Does the time searching and loading between games count, or is it only from game start to game finish?

Does Spartan Ops count toward your multiplayer time, since Gold is required to at it? And if it does count, does it still work if you play it solo?

The world may never know...

#1355 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Cool, my 2% back is showing as pending too, as well as my 20MSP birthday gift. I've had such a tough time with Xbox Rewards, nice to see things actually working for me for a change.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1356 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

I'm not seeing any VIP points pending for my Borderlands season pass. Anyone else?

#1357 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

I'm not seeing any VIP points pending for my Borderlands season pass. Anyone else?

Why would there be any points pending regarding a BL season pass?

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#1358 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

The MyAchievements rebate and Oct survey points have shifted from my pending list to rewarded on the web site.

The points I got back include the season pass purchase, since that was nearly half of what I spent (2,400 of 5,120 MSP, rebate was 110 points). I didn't buy the pass until the DLC dropped in October, though. Did you buy the pass in October, or back in September when it first appeared on the marketplace? If Sept, that was before the MyAchievements rebate program went into effect.

#1359 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

The MyAchievements rebate and Oct survey points have shifted from my pending list to rewarded on the web site.

The points I got back include the season pass purchase, since that was nearly half of what I spent (2,400 of 5,120 MSP, rebate was 110 points). I didn't buy the pass until the DLC dropped in October, though. Did you buy the pass in October, or back in September when it first appeared on the marketplace? If Sept, that was before the MyAchievements rebate program went into effect.

Ah, hes referencing the 2%. That explains things a bit better then. I wasn't sure where my point influx came from but totally forgot I had purchased the pass as well.

I, too, grabbed mine in Oct.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#1360 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Oh shit. I'm an idiot. Looks like I bought the Borderlands pass on Nov. 3rd. Hence no points.

#1361 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

does anyone know if i recover my gamertag to another console and do the rewards requirements on another console, will they still count towards my rewards acount?

Yeah, you're good.

#1362 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

I bought RE4 for 800 points and got 20 points back from my 2% VIP. Kinda cool they round it off to 20 instead of giving 16 points back like they should. I know it's not much but still cool.

#1363 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Just put in Gold 12month code but haven't received 200 MS points, how long does it take??

#1364 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Im very confused. I got a free month of gold that i entered over a week ago. I went to the rewards page which it looks like i had already signed up for, but i cant do anything. Im signed in, but on the page it only lists the option to 'Upgrade to Gold'

What the hell? When i sign onto my xbox itself it shows im gold, but it doesn't seem to let me do anything for the rewards. My b-day is this month and i wanted to get my b-day reward! Is there a month long delay? Does it not work if your month is free or something? What the heck is going on? I also really want the gamerscore achivements. I have about 30k score, but it shows all those things locked
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#1365 Sanges99

Sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Just put in Gold 12month code but haven't received 200 MS points, how long does it take??

I'm pulling this number out of thin air--and it should say so on the Rewards site somewhere--but I want to say it takes 48-72 hours to show up as pending, for just about anything. Then you can get the points either around the middle to the end of the following month--that's SOP for these guys, they're third-party, aka NOT-Microsoft operated so rarely is anything "instant".

Im very confused. I got a free month of gold that i entered over a week ago. I went to the rewards page which it looks like i had already signed up for, but i cant do anything. Im signed in, but on the page it only lists the option to 'Upgrade to Gold'

What the hell? When i sign onto my xbox itself it shows im gold, but it doesn't seem to let me do anything for the rewards. My b-day is this month and i wanted to get my b-day reward! Is there a month long delay? Does it not work if your month is free or something? What the heck is going on? I also really want the gamerscore achivements. I have about 30k score, but it shows all those things locked

Pretty sure when you register on the Rewards site, they tell you it can take up to a week, maybe someone else can confirm.

Without looking it up, I'm almost positive that the fine print on both the Birthday 20MSP present, as well as the "rebate" Gamerscore points (what's it called, MyAchievements, or something?) require month-long Gold membership; that's start of the month til the end of the month in-question. I would find it very difficult to believe that many 1-month subscribers would hit both of these marks. Not sure what else you're trying to do with the program.

Sidenote: what happened to Cornelius and anyone else that was keeping up vigilantly with the Wiki? I don't mind doing the minor edits and additions but the "deal graveyard" stuff I leave to the semi-pros.

Posted Image

#1366 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

December promo is spend 2000 points get 100 back, I guess that's something. Looks like you can't re-up the last week or two of December when I'm guessing a 12 Days of X-Mas sale might pop up and be eligible, unless I'm misunderstanding the fine print.

FAQ:
Spoiler

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi

#1367 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

Maybe you guys are getting those points for playing halo 4 online?
Posted Image

#1368 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Was going to pick up the Halo 4 map pass on December 10 anyway. Good timing.

#1369 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

December promo is spend 2000 points get 100 back, I guess that's something. Looks like you can't re-up the last week or two of December when I'm guessing a 12 Days of X-Mas sale might pop up and be eligible, unless I'm misunderstanding the fine print.

FAQ:

Spoiler

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi

That is a really bad reward. Spend 2000 and get 100? Thats not even 10% back. What a joke!

#1370 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

That is a really bad reward. Spend 2000 and get 100? Thats not even 10% back. What a joke!

They've never done 10% back. This the equivalent of 5% back, which is what their usual Spend X Get Y back rewards come out to.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1371 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

I wanna blame the msp deal at target for this month's reward. I missed out on the deal, but I have to buy the black ops 2 season pass, so atleast ill get something back.

#1372 lVlasterchief

lVlasterchief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

I activated a Gold code last night, but Rewards still trying to tell me to upgrade.. Anyone have this issue?

#1373 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

They've never done 10% back. This the equivalent of 5% back, which is what their usual Spend X Get Y back rewards come out to.

More with the new reward tiers.

Works for me. I plan on making it rain points this month anyway. I'm sure countdown to Christmas will have me biting, and theres plenty of DLC I've been waiting far too long on that I'm just going to bite now with the target cards.

#1374 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hum I bought some stuff during November shouldn't this show up with my 2% payback on the end of november? =O

#1375 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

No mention that Rewards are going to be banked every month from now on?

http://rewards.xbox....lyptic-rewards/

Edit: I see this is only for this month...so stupid.
Posted Image

#1376 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

anybody do the halo 4 rewards promotion? i played over 140 hours and spent 2000 msp on map pass and it doesnt show anything in my rewards account that i did it...

#1377 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

I too am waiting for the Halo 4 points to come back.

For this month, I'll probably get the 100 back since I plan on buying Dragonborn DLC and will bite on something else for 400+ points I'm sure...

#1378 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

More with the new reward tiers.

Works for me. I plan on making it rain points this month anyway. I'm sure countdown to Christmas will have me biting, and theres plenty of DLC I've been waiting far too long on that I'm just going to bite now with the target cards.

Don't count on it. Last years countdown sucked hard.

#1379 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

I activated a Gold code last night, but Rewards still trying to tell me to upgrade.. Anyone have this issue?

This happened to me in September. It took a little over a month to resolve too. The good news is they ended up adding an extra couple months to my subscription for the trouble, when all was said and done.

After contacting the Xbox Rewards customer service, they had me get ahold of Xbox billing support to cancel and reinstate my subscription. Unfortunately, Xbox billing thought this solution was ridiculous and refused to do it for three weeks. So frustrating being bounced back and forth with no one listening.

Good luck!

DCH_Logo%202014_CAG.png

Also on Twitter @ DanCote.Himself

#1380 GunstarRed

GunstarRed

The Rated 'G' Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

I activated a 12-month early in November and Rewards is still showing that I am not Gold and I need to upgrade. However, they gave me the 2% rebate for being Gold, so it looks like it still counts in that regard. I can't access my Stats and they never credited me the 200 MS for a 12-month though.