Xbox Rewards Wiki

• Please log in to reply
1762 replies to this topic

#1471 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Got 160 points yesterday. 20 (Jan survery) + 100 (Apocalyptic Rewards) + 40 (2% of 2600 = 52 points, doesn't add up).

I don't think the January survey points would be deposited yet. The MyAchievements rebate and Apocalyptic rewards would be dated 12/31 and get counted, but the January survey would be dated 1/1 and have to wait. So the 160 you got fits. The MyAchievements rebates have appeared to get rounded up to the nearest 10, so that 52 became 60.

#1472 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

"Mr Neato" if you're nasty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

People have said the 2% won't show as pending. It will show up under Points Awarded.

Got 160 points yesterday. 20 (Jan survery) + 100 (Apocalyptic Rewards) + 40 (2% of 2600 = 52 points, doesn't add up).

You received 100 (Apocalyptic Rewards) + 60 (2% of 2600 = 52 points, they rounded up). January Survey hasn't been credited yet.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1473 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

Oh, ok. Thanks guys. I figured the January survey would be deposited since it was pending.

#1474 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

I just finished the survey, but no rewards are pending on my account? Does it take a few days?

#1475 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

I just finished the survey, but no rewards are pending on my account? Does it take a few days?

everything takes a few days

#1476 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

280 points awarded. That's the most I've got in a month ever. Meh. It'll go toward the Black Ops 2 pass when the DLC finally starts hitting.

#1477 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

Web site now shows my Apocalyptic Rewards and MyAchievements rebate under awarded.

#1478 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

My rewards just banked:

2% Rebate - 170
Apocalyptic - 100
Dec Survey - 20
My Birthday - 20
==========
Total = 310

With my birthday bonus that just missed my October high of 320 (300 for Shocktober and 20 for survey).

#1479 sanges99

sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

everything takes a few days

I keep wanting to add little things like this to the wiki (along with the billing site in order to check deposits, etc) but man... the OP is so full of every bit of fineprint that I couldn't figure out where it might fit and not look awkward. :-s

Reddjoey, grandpappy to so many imporant OPs, if you're out there... please here my pleas! :pray:

(Or if Cornelius, or anyone else out there feels much braver than I.)

25u01gl.gif

I think I may have a problem...

#1480 chipper_95

chipper_95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

I never got the 100 points for buying a certain amount of Halo 4 content. I bought the War Games Season Pass for 2000 points. Lame!

#1481 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

I never got the 100 points for buying a certain amount of Halo 4 content. I bought the War Games Season Pass for 2000 points. Lame!

Neither did I. This an issue I need to take up with Microsoft CS?

#1482 nCogNeato

nCogNeato

"Mr Neato" if you're nasty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Neither did I. This an issue I need to take up with Microsoft CS?

Post questions to Xbox LIVE Rewards Support at http://forums.xbox.c...pport/f/29.aspx.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1483 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

I never even got apocalyptic rewards and I spent 2800 points nor my halo points.

#1484 Budkin

Budkin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Dammit. Renewed my family gold the day before I signed up for Rewards and missed out on 400 points. I asked if they could still give them to me and got denied. Bastards.

#1485 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

I recently bought a Kinect and started having fun with Dance Central 3... does anybody knows if the 400 points fee to import songs from Dance Central 1 and 2 do count for the "spend 800 MSP on add-ons, receive 200 back" offer? Also, is there an "official" way to track time spent with games eligible for the promotion, or should I use third-party trackers like Raptr?
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#1486 sanges99

sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

I recently bought a Kinect and started having fun with Dance Central 3... does anybody knows if the 400 points fee to import songs from Dance Central 1 and 2 do count for the "spend 800 MSP on add-ons, receive 200 back" offer? Also, is there an "official" way to track time spent with games eligible for the promotion, or should I use third-party trackers like Raptr?

If you mean, does MS have a way to check for yourself your gameplay time, then no.

Imports might count as add-ons, best to head over to the official MS Rewards forum and ask them directly (as with most anything you're on-the-fence about).

25u01gl.gif

I think I may have a problem...

#1487 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

H

Wow you read my mind. I was wondering this earlier when I finally opened and played DC3. I went ahead and imported DC1 and I'll probably buy DC2 tomorrow then import that too since I have a gift card.

I made a post in the Xbox Rewards forum right now so I'll update here if/when I get a reply. If they say no, I'll probably buy the Rihanna and Pitbull packs since I've been eying them anyways.

Also, I use Raptr in general. It does a great job of tracking hours and reminding me how many 1000s of hours I've spent gaming. A note, if you fall asleep or step away from a game it doesn't know so that'll inflate your time.

#1488 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

I got a response from XBL Rewards about whether the DC imports count. In short, they do not. Here is their response:

Hi Cleaner7x! Thanks for reaching out. No importing songs would not be eligible for the January Fitness Rewards offer. Great question. Cheers!

I'm enjoying my imported tracks and between all 3 DC games plus Marathon Pack 1 & 2 I have well over 100 tracks. I'm still considering buying some more that I've been eying or I'll wait to see if they do more large packs.

#1489 Cornelius

Cornelius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

Entertainment for the Whole Family
Gather the family because we're rolling the red carpet right into your living room! This February, Xbox LIVE Rewards members will receive 200 Microsoft Points when they rent or buy five HD Movies, seven HD TV Shows, or one TV Season Pass on Xbox Video. You choose the option that best fits your family! It's the perfect chance to catch that movie you missed in theaters, or that show you couldn't squeeze into your schedule. So curl up in front of the TV, dim the lights, and share this special offer with the people you love!

So with this new 200pt reward, what's the smallest TV season you could find on Xbox Video? Here's a 3-episode complete series run of "Do Not Disturb", which Huffington Post described as:
"Fox had high hopes for this Jerry O'Connell sitcom directed by Jason Bateman. The show was made by the same people who did "Ugly Betty," "The Office," and "The Tudors." But after three episodes, the network canceled the show, making it the first casualty of the 2008 season."

Anyone find anything cheaper than a 400pt Season Pass? :lol:
http://marketplace.x...71-7fa83ff7d9ed

P.S. Hey, leave it to Wikipedia to have a complete list of shortly-aired shows!
http://en.wikipedia....ter_one_episode
(check out the synopsis for "Heil Honey I'm Home" ... I'd kill to see this show!)

70109.png
I don't always buy :360: points, but when I do, I click this CrazyGameTime affiliate link below
Cornelius's gamercard, so CGT will forward 2% of the proceeds so he can buy more points!

#1490 Junpei

Junpei

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

I got a response from XBL Rewards about whether the DC imports count. In short, they do not.

Understood... no wibbly-wobbly refunded points for me in January, then :)
Posted Image

#1491 ERROR SUCCESS

ERROR SUCCESS

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

So with this new 200pt reward, what's the smallest TV season you could find on Xbox Video? Here's a 3-episode complete series run of "Do Not Disturb", which Huffington Post described as:
"Fox had high hopes for this Jerry O'Connell sitcom directed by Jason Bateman. The show was made by the same people who did "Ugly Betty," "The Office," and "The Tudors." But after three episodes, the network canceled the show, making it the first casualty of the 2008 season."

P.S. Hey, leave it to Wikipedia to have a complete list of shortly-aired shows!
http://en.wikipedia....ter_one_episode
(check out the synopsis for "Heil Honey I'm Home" ... I'd kill to see this show!)

What about "buying" free content. The marketplace doesn't really make a distinction. Seems like that would trigger the reward.

"Buy or rent 7 HD TV Shows" -- There have to be some free shows in HD.

"All movies and TV Shows featured on Xbox Video qualify for the offer. Rental and/or purchases must take place between February 1, 2013 00:01 UTC and ending February 28, 23:59 UTC."

#1492 silverrat23

silverrat23

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

How about 'The Guild' season 5 in HD? All of the episodes are free and there are more than 7 in that season alone.

#1493 Junpei

Junpei

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

How about 'The Guild' season 5 in HD? All of the episodes are free and there are more than 7 in that season alone.

Good idea, worth trying at least... funny that 5th season isn't available at all in my country, even funnier is that we seems to have got only seasons 0, 2 and 4... anyway, 4's episodes are in HD also, so I've fell back to those :)
Anyone knows if free movies do exist on the Marketplace, too?
Posted Image

#1494 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

What about "buying" free content. The marketplace doesn't really make a distinction. Seems like that would trigger the reward.

Very doubtful, seeing that neither redemption codes nor instant wins (from S&S+) have qualified for previous XBL Reward promos. But, hey, no harm in trying.

#1495 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Some free HD TV shows:

Do No Harm: Season 1 - Pilot

Southie Rules: Season 1 - Bill Roulette

Mankind Decoded: Season 1 - Lust For Luxury

Stuff You Should Know: Season 1 - Brains Gone Wild

Smash: Season 2 - On Broadway

The Face: Season 1 - The Fight to Make the Final 12

The Weight of the Nation: Season 1 *Season Pass is free too.

Worth a shot if it works for the freebies. Many of these are only free for a limited time.

#1496 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

I don't think that will work. It is only SD quality. The promo is for HD quality TV shows or movies.

#1497 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

I don't think that will work. It is only SD quality. The promo is for HD quality TV shows or movies.

Season pass may be HD or SD.

The individual TV shows & movies need to be HD.

#1498 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

My 2% back rebate for January showed up in my pending list on the Rewards site.

OP is updated with the February offer. I also included the current list of free shows from CodeTrader's thread in the free section and linked back to his thread.

#1499 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

The 100 points from last month's New Year, New You for playing 20 hours of Fitness Games showed up for me now as pending.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#1500 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Is there a stipulation in February's bonus that you must be, and remain, Gold status? I don't see it mentioned anywhere so wanted to double check.

My Gold sub ends tomorrow but I'm reluctant to re-sub right away. If I need to for this promotion I can keep it going. Want to take some time off though.