Playstation Rewards program is back!

• Please log in to reply
4343 replies to this topic

#4111 entropic_soul

entropic_soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

I got the "Collect Your Prize" email but How do you collect the prize? The email doesn't say, and I'm not sure if I got any points this month. I think I did some polls the first week, but you can't see points anymore.

#4112 Patriotsman12

Patriotsman12

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

I got the "Collect Your Prize" email but How do you collect the prize? The email doesn't say, and I'm not sure if I got any points this month. I think I did some polls the first week, but you can't see points anymore.

You don't need to do anything, you just have to sit back and wait. The packges will arrive in the mail.

#4113 LoganDX

LoganDX

that's what she said!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

The prizes will be automatically mailed to you, provided you gave them your info. They gave everyone who participated the Tier 3 prizes which is awesome.
Posted Image

#4114 Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Contestant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

I only hit ~900 points this month, so the prize announcement was fantastic.
I'm guessing more pint glasses for the "collector's item." That's what I'd _prefer_, anyway.

#4115 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

nice for everybody to get everything.
Not sure whether I want to keep LBP2, though. I have ZERO creativity, and while the platforming is cool, I already have some much in my backlog...
Posted Image

#4116 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

i'm keeping both UC3 and LBP 2 sense i have LBP 1 for free from the welcome back package.
as well as the collectors item and koozie lol

#4117 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

...no chance in hell anyone would pay 15 for the bookends.

I beg to differ...
http://www.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc
Posted Image

#4118 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

I beg to differ...

Fair enough, though I was talking more of a TRU or something selling them on the rack for 15.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4119 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

I'm actually pleasantly surprised we haven't had anyone complaining that they did everything to get to level 3 and it's unfair that everyone else gets the same thing as they do for doing less.

#4120 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

I beg to differ...

they are also $30 at amazon

http://www.amazon.co...33754244&sr=8-1
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#4121 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

I'm actually pleasantly surprised we haven't had anyone complaining that they did everything to get to level 3 and it's unfair that everyone else gets the same thing as they do for doing less.

Hehe. I got to Tier 3, but I'm just happy that they are being so generous. :grouphug:
Posted Image

#4122 entropic_soul

entropic_soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

How long does it take to get the stuff?

#4123 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

How long does it take to get the stuff?

Usually you'd get the e-mail saying you'd won, then within a week an e-mail from Fedex with a tracking number.

However. as the program winds down the last few months have taken a bit longer. Just look out for the Fedex e-mail - after that it should only be a few days (the e-mail will tell you when to expect it).

#4124 Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona 4 Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

missed week 2 for getting the points so the email was a nice suprise :D

#4125 soliunasm

soliunasm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:14 AM

Congrats on earning a great reward from PlayStation®

The Sony PlayStation® Online Rewards Program has been a smashing success, and that’s why we want to give you a special reward for your participation in March. This time around, no matter how many points you earned this month (1 point and above), EVERYONE will receive the best rewards package! It’s our way of saying thank you for blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and being a great member of the PlayStation® Online community.
Here’s what you’ll be getting:

• Uncharted 3 PS3 game*
  • LittleBIGPlanet2 PS3 game**
  • PlayStation® Collector’s Item***
  • PlayStation® Koozie****
Thanks for participating!

Well there you have it.

#4126 entropic_soul

entropic_soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

Usually you'd get the e-mail saying you'd won, then within a week an e-mail from Fedex with a tracking number.

Thanks!

#4127 hk1200

hk1200

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

That's pretty awesome of them to give it to everyone in the program regardless. Honestly, before this program I had God of War III, FFXIII, LittleBigPlanet, inFAMOUS, and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I had no interest in building my PS3 collection, but now I have just about all of the exclusives I was interested in. Jak & Daxter HD, Gran Turismo 5 XL, Uncharted 3, LBP2, Resistance 1 & 2, MLB 12 The Show, and others.

Thanks House Party, Playstation Rewards, and everyone on this site who's helped either me or anyone else at any point. Cheers everyone!

Posted Image
http://www.youtube.c...r/HurriKane1200

Why would they tell me to please those that laugh in my face?

#4128 Player707

Player707

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

According to the description, the mysterious prize is worth $10, maybe it's another basketball and hoop?

#4129 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

According to the description, the mysterious prize is worth $10, maybe it's another basketball and hoop?

That was worth 5... and as I posted on the other page every item with the exception of the poster (3), the hoop (5), The bookends (15) and the sunglasses (I think this is the last one and also 5), the items have been worth 10 dollars.

This means it could be another car charger like item... or another sackboy like item. In the end it could go either really high or really low lol.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4130 WilliamRLBaker

WilliamRLBaker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

I hope they bring it back I only joined about 3 months ago.

#4131 CBas92

CBas92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

That was worth 5... and as I posted on the other page every item with the exception of the poster (3), the hoop (5), The bookends (15) and the sunglasses (I think this is the last one and also 5), the items have been worth 10 dollars.

This means it could be another car charger like item... or another sackboy like item. In the end it could go either really high or really low lol.

I'm hoping for a nice t-shirt.

#4132 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

I'm hoping for a nice t-shirt.

That'd be nice, but they don't know my size.

#4133 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

That'd be nice, but they don't know my size.

They would probably go with the stereotypical XL size. I'd still wear it though since my muffin top is pretty bitchin'.

#4134 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

I stopped participating in this program a while ago when they started that House Party crap. Too bad I did cuz I would love to get a copy of Uncharted 3 and a vanilla copy of LBP2 just for doing one survey.

But as it stands I'd have to change my info in their system back since I changed it to Hermann Munster in Delaware a while ago.:lol:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4135 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

I stopped participating in this program a while ago when they started that House Party crap. Too bad I did cuz I would love to get a copy of Uncharted 3 and a vanilla copy of LBP2 just for doing one survey.

But as it stands I'd have to change my info in their system back since I changed it to Hermann Munster in Delaware a while ago.:lol:

According to HP its the special edition with the DLC for LBP 2.

#4136 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

According to HP its the special edition with the DLC for LBP 2.

Crap. That makes it even worse then, since I woulda likely given it to my one buddy so we could play co-op on two systems. I already finished the game on the special edition(that I traded that same buddies' nephew a sealed copy of :ps3:Rage and a pre-owned :360:Gears Of War 3 for), but it'd be nice to play some of the user created ones with friends.

Posted Image

#4137 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Turns out, the Cheapest Gamer is someone else because you couldn't take a few minutes a week for a free game or two per month.

I kid of course. Too bad you missed out.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#4138 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

Turns out, the Cheapest Gamer is someone else because you couldn't take a few minutes a week for a free game or two per month.

I kid of course. Too bad you missed out.

Yeah. I didn't even think the Rewards program was still going on when I kept getting the emails for that House Party program.:-# I usually only game solo, so hosting a party was outta the question back when that was one of the requirements to win anything from the HP program.

But had I known this program was still going on(I was in the old, old Gamer's Advisory Panel thing back a while ago) and the prizes available for just doing a couple things I would've actually participated.:D

Posted Image

#4139 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

Yeah. I didn't even think the Rewards program was still going on when I kept getting the emails for that House Party program.:-# I usually only game solo, so hosting a party was outta the question back when that was one of the requirements to win anything from the HP program.

But had I known this program was still going on(I was in the old, old Gamer's Advisory Panel thing back a while ago) and the prizes available for just doing a couple things I would've actually participated.:D

This is my first time hearing about Gamer's Advisory Panel. I wasn't a believer until i received the games at my door step. I made sure that I did all that I could to get the games etc. I even won copies of Madden 12 and NBA 2K12. Definitely an awesome program. I hope they bring it back.

I wondered why you weren't posting in this thread. I always see you posting on the other threads.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#4140 WonkyToad

WonkyToad

CAG-aholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

This is my first time hearing about Gamer's Advisory Panel. I wasn't a believer until i received the games at my door step. I made sure that I did all that I could to get the games etc. I even won copies of Madden 12 and NBA 2K12. Definitely an awesome program. I hope they bring it back.

I wondered why you weren't posting in this thread. I always see you posting on the other threads.

You won copies of Madden 12 and NBA 2K12?!?!?!
Lucky stiff. I did not win either one, and you get both from the 2 drawings. Congrats!!
Block freedom to access ANY kind of information and you do just that; Block Freedom!
Posted Image
Posted Image